Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your predictions for 2019  (Read 689 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Hi, friends! Many experts agree that blockchain and cryptocurrency will develop with even greater speed and integrate not only in the financial sector, but also in other public spheres, it will strengthen and increase the market, despite the current recession, the jump upwards is obviously still ahead.
What do you think, your forecast, what events are waiting for us next year? Will it  be reallysuccessful for the market, or will it cheat on us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Femhab

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

I think much is still expected on the price of BTC, around this time last year a famous figure predicted $500,000 before 2018 ends but due to many factors the prediction may not work out but I still believe that  there will be appreciable price uptrend in 2019.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

I'm on neutral mode with the market unless we see an indication that there's a rise that's about to happen soon. But as of now, I don't want to predict what will happen on 2019 because the same fate is likely.

Unless we see a movement on December to early January of 2019 then we can have some sneak peek with that. Regarding the news, I haven't seen any positive one that will occur next year but on 2020 there is and that's the halving.

kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

Looking at 1D, the BTC is clearly accumulative and has a upside potential. If the pump is more likely to be not high pum. BTC will keep prices 6 to 7k. This year's market will dump some dull people, and next year will create new trends.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

I love to expect that this 2019 the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency will be increase and we can earn more money, because I believe that if we think positive the positive things will happen.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

Looking at 1D, the BTC is clearly accumulative and has a upside potential. If the pump is more likely to be not high pum. BTC will keep prices 6 to 7k. This year's market will dump some dull people, and next year will create new trends.

I have been looking at this for a couple months and not only me a lot of people did it too.
(drawing chart, shilling the market and everything that i could do to stay positive. but it did not work).
just do not put your hope into it because we might see another leg-down again the future because of this confusion that was caused by BCH fork right now.
seriously it is killing our patience slowly.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Many experts agree that
Wish I was given a buck each time someone uses the term expert falsely. So many experts, so little sense.

just do not put your hope into it because we might see another leg-down again the future because of this confusion that was caused by BCH fork right now.
What confusion? I think it's more so that people don't know what to blame for the decrease in price. People are always out to connect dots, and what's the easiest event to blame for the price fall? That's of course the BCash internal warfare. Not that long ago Goldman Sachs postponing their trading desk news was believed the have caused the previous price fall.

It was debunked shortly after when Goldman Sachs said that it was fake news, but the price didn't recover. In other words, that was not the cause.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Many experts agree that
Wish I was given a buck each time someone uses the term expert falsely. So many experts, so little sense.

What confusion? I think it's more so that people don't know what to blame for the decrease in price. People are always out to connect dots, and what's the easiest event to blame for the price fall? That's of course the BCash internal warfare. Not that long ago Goldman Sachs postponing their trading desk news was believed the have caused the previous price fall.

It was debunked shortly after when Goldman Sachs said that it was fake news, but the price didn't recover. In other words, that was not the cause.

Well the goldman sachs thing did cause the price fall, that is very obvious. The fact that the news was debunked later has nothing to do with the original event. In a bear market bad news makes the price fall and good news does nothing, so those two pieces of news did exactly what you'd expect. Also the original false news piece made much bigger headlines in the market than just a retraction later on, hell i didn't even hear about the correction until a couple weeks later. It's a bad argument to try to say goldman sachs wasn't the cause of the fall just because the news being fake didn't reverse the fall. It's a market based on psychology, not a physics equation, opposite events don't cancel each other out perfectly. It's important to know this.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

Since Bitcoin fell below the support that lasted the whole year I think it'll be a bit longer than expected until the next bull market starts. I had been thinking February at the latest until the next bull market starts, but now I think we could see the next half year be roughly sideways until the market starts moving up again. Not sure what that roughly sideways range will be, if this is the bottom it'll be 5000s and 6000s, but who knows we could see another drop under $5000.

So I'd say roughly first half of 2019 is roughly sideways in the $5000 or lower range up to $7000's. And then second half of the year a new bull market begins and we see gradual but of course bouncy growth, getting back to five digits by early Fall 2019.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

I love to expect that this 2019 the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency will be increase and we can earn more money, because I believe that if we think positive the positive things will happen.
This year status is totally different from last year result so your prediction is possible in next year. But whales are trying to control the crypto market so we should protect our investment then involve in any platform is the right way to survive in future journey and next year I expect some huge pump is waiting for next bullish trend.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
eth_slave1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

I think 2019 will come with its fair share of troubles, the  market will gain some form of stability and some coins will thrive more than others -coins that have been relatively unknown. One I really have my hopes for is the Tapcoin token.  I practically use this to buy drinks at bars and it's really everything is want to see the adoption space become,  where you can buy basic items with Crypto.  2019 is definitely a year for more cryptoadoption than we've ever seen.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

I Don't expect something good might happen and Either a bad thing that can happen with bitcoin in the coming year I mean we are still in a bearish market and we can even expect the following year to be on the same bearish market as this one, Let's just not expect a lot but in the near future bitcoin will be on a different level that is for sure, We can expect a higher speed with its transaction, more secure than ever and if we can ever expect bitcoin to be successful with these, In my opinion, I think bitcoin had already does.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

I think 2019 will be the most crucial year for bitcoin and also for other cryptocurrency. Because according to an recent cryptocurrency report cryptocurrency will be regulate by France government and if that happens their will be stability will comes into its price and its price grow exponential and many other country also do regulation of cryptocurrency in their country and this thing ultimately turn into a reason of bullrun for cryptocurrency market. And many multinational companies also use it for many projects and purposes and this thing will be an helpful asset for bitcoin future.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

What do you think, your forecast, what events are waiting for us next year? Will it  be reallysuccessful for the market, or will it cheat on us?

There could be events that will trigger the market to be on another bull run. However, we're not sure of that as we don't have the crystal ball to see and predict the future.

What we can do is be more positive in 2019, because sooner or later this bearish trend might end early next year so instead of waiting for the bulls to take over the market, why don't we take this advantage and accumulate? Its not a bad idea after-all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

For the next year I expect the price of the bitcoin to become more than 20k dollars and i think that is really possible to happen. I adjusted my prediction because until now bitcoin did not increase the value thie year 2018 and Im hope that every person here will avoid panic selling.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:19:45 PM

I think bitcoin will keep dropping and fall below 3k$. Yes, I am very pisimistic. I do not know what need to happen to bitcoin start to grow back, if only China and others legalize crypto trading and stay it available to everyone. I do not expect much from 2019, but 2020 can be really surprisingly due to the new halwing.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

Their is no special prediction for 2019 as this year also wont be much exciting as we can test new low in this year and the max high will be nearby $10000 to $11000 as much i think.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

$2500-3000 (double) bottom, rally in end of 2019 or 2020
Scompe_BTC

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

After so long time, here comes a good vibe. At least someone said bitcoin will come up again. And a coin with such potential, how can we lose hope with it? Guys don’t worry.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

For the next year I expect the price of the bitcoin to become more than 20k dollars and i think that is really possible to happen. I adjusted my prediction because until now bitcoin did not increase the value thie year 2018 and Im hope that every person here will avoid panic selling.

That's the same expectation a lot of people had for btc this year and we're not even close as the year is about to end. Even old mcafee's prediction of more than 70k to end 2018 is way off the mark so far. This is a market that basically throws predictions out the window.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: