Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin with real gold  (Read 29748 times)
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:05:47 PM

There are similarities and differences. Probably the most important difference is that gold is material. Many people do believe in bitcoin, simply because "they can't touch it." Especially elderly

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
saifulbdit91

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:15:26 PM

You are right..bitcoin never will be vanish like gold..its price sometimes increase sometimes decrease but its does't mean it that will be vanish
noname801118

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:57:55 AM

bitcoin now becomes some kind of refuge asset..
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:55:52 AM

They are both separate assets. We may see a cryptocurrency backed by gold one day in some countries, if they so wished to do so. Either way, it is possible to exchange between Bitcoin and Gold and you can do so here.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:39:23 AM

Both Bitcoins and Gold are unmatched for the value that they provide .
The companies allowing the buying and selling of the gold however, Works very differently , they infact allow you to hold the gold for only 2 months if you are investing in funds .
This is very hectic , I mean you can actually buy the time you are supposed to encash but sometimes it may land you in a loss.
Whereas , Bitcoins , they allow you the freedom to choose whatever you wanna do , there is no telling by the the companies , the wallets or anything else.
I think it is amazing, how it just works with Bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 03:39:51 PM

I can not and do not want to say anything bad about cryptocurrency, but believe me, I feel much calmer when I own a certain amount of gold.  Many of my friends make big money using the cryptocurrency market, but nonetheless the main investments are in real business and real valuable assets, including gold.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:13:20 PM

I only think gold and bitcoin have the same investment value, but now I only want Bitcoin investment because of its value, because Bitcoin has more value than gold and I can buy gold when I profit from Bitcoin investment..
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:14:11 PM

Bitcoin and gold have differences and there are also similarities, maybe the similarities are equally investment places, the difference is in terms of prices that are very volatile or fluctuating in bitcoin, so most people choose gold which is more stable and not  have a risk that is too large for the losses that will be borne

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:28:24 PM

I think that the main assets of people are in securities and metals.  In the cryptocurrency dampen or those funds for which you do not need to worry, or those that in any case are not the last in your personal budget.  But definitely there must be confidence that investing in Bitcoin in a few years can bring not only 100 x, Perhaps even 1000 X.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:06:39 PM

You are right..bitcoin never will be vanish like gold..its price sometimes increase sometimes decrease but its does't mean it that will be vanish

Gold never vanished. It is still best-wanted precious metal, the investment that can make you if not a billionaire then a rich person. Bitcoin can vanish unfortunately as soon as it is not physical stuff, but I am also sure that it will live for many years.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:46:38 PM

We can't compare Bitcoin and Gold because both have own value in digital and physical point of view, many folks saying BTC will reach GOLD level.
NO doubt both are the best investment at the moment but big investors still suggest investment in gold, one day BTC will blow gold investors mind!
giltc148

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:03:45 PM

Yeah, it's not only Bitcoin suffers from constant increases and decreases, but other currencies as well, including real gold. But still, I suppose our common money and gold aren't so volatile as they are controlled by the government. But I could be wrong...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:42:58 PM

Bitcoin and gold are exactly different from each other in terms of its existence. In terms of valuation both were on the demand to the supply availability. Gold being universal accepted for its physical presence and the years of history it holds within the metal. Bitcoin is completely technology backed system which has grown as the demand peaked in very short time period. Some countries have listed bitcoin under the same section on which gold falls for the taxation purpose. This way it is upto the person who decides bitcoin and gold can be considered the same or different.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:34:40 PM

Bitcoin and gold are exactly different from each other in terms of its existence. In terms of valuation both were on the demand to the supply availability. Gold being universal accepted for its physical presence and the years of history it holds within the metal. Bitcoin is completely technology backed system which has grown as the demand peaked in very short time period. Some countries have listed bitcoin under the same section on which gold falls for the taxation purpose. This way it is upto the person who decides bitcoin and gold can be considered the same or different.
Of course, each of us can give some examples of what Bitcoin or gold is better for him.  But I do not want to delve into this kind of controversy, because I believe that a pragmatic person who has financial capabilities should have both Bitcoin and gold available.  Even in small quantities, but it is possible to guarantee a comfortable existence in the future.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:09:37 PM

Why do people waste their time always trying to compare bitcoin with real gold? These two entities are unique in their own significant way and are no way alike. Its high time people stop seeing Bitcoin as an asset. Bitcoin is never an aspect and will never be one.
Herros

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:54:52 AM

We can boast that Bitcoin has the following gold-like characteristics:

1. The Supother is limited, where there will only be 21 million bitcoins spread across the world.

2. Not created by the central Bank/government, but by a party unknown to its original identity.

3. Not manufactured or controlled by an individual, group or company.

4. Impossible to be duplicated.

5. It is durable and not easily destroyed.

6. Acquired by means of mining, but using the program and mathematical algorithms.

7. Can be transacted around the world.

8.Transactions are irreversible, meaning once Bitcoin is given to someone else's hands, the transaction cannot be cancelled unless the person is willing to send the Bitcois back.

9. Can be exchanged and traded with various currencies in the world.
kecha1

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:33:05 PM

Bitcoin will never become anything even approximately similar to real gold, these are two completely different substances. With different goals and purposes.
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:33:09 PM

Bitcoin and real gold are two forms of investment that are equally profitable. But I can only give advice if you want to use it for short-term investments so bitcoin is the right choice. Bitcoin price volatility makes bitcoin prices in the future difficult to predict for sure. Bitcoin is very dependent on the internet so that when the internet dies, bitcoin will automatically be destroyed. If you want to invest for the long term, gold is a more appropriate choice. Physically, the form of gold does exist so that it can be seen in plain view. Even this gold applies in any country because it is a real form.
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:57:41 PM

yes, it just needs to be recognized by people all over the world, then become the official means of trading, it is the gold of the future

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
katerina5643

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:40:41 PM

Bitcoin and real gold are two forms of investment that are equally profitable. But I can only give advice if you want to use it for short-term investments so bitcoin is the right choice. Bitcoin price volatility makes bitcoin prices in the future difficult to predict for sure. Bitcoin is very dependent on the internet so that when the internet dies, bitcoin will automatically be destroyed. If you want to invest for the long term, gold is a more appropriate choice. Physically, the form of gold does exist so that it can be seen in plain view. Even this gold applies in any country because it is a real form.

Bitcoin is a digital asset. Gols is a gener accepted financial instrument. Earlier all people want to hold gold.Now all people want to hald BTC. Time changes and financial standarts also... By the way want to hear from you what trading platform do you use? Personally i prefer Monfex because of its 20X leverage and safety. What about you ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: