Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 10:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Howdoo -> A scam project  (Read 245 times)
Exposing3de (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

Hi, i was part of their bounty campaign, it ended almost 4 months ago, their ICO ended succesfully (they reached hardcap) and they never paid bounty participants.

They paid only to a few, and a reduced amount of tokens (like 10 - 20 percent of what they should get) Sadly, probably less than 100 people got paid already, and there are more than thousands of participants on that bounty.

ALREADY TWO OTHERS ACCUSATIONS, AND THE SCAMMERS AREN'T TAGGED YET: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061455.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5058020.0

@Irfan_Pak10 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=350580)

This is what was posted before by another user of this forum, but he got paid, and he deleted that thread, i got this text from a "Quote" on that thread.

Hello all, this is a short introduction to show you all what happened with both of those companies.

What is Howdoo? -> Howdoo conducted an initial coin offering in order to get fund-raised, by this way, they aim to create the "facebook 2.0"

REAL PICTURES OF THE SCAMMERS:

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_9872859download.jpg

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_98728600.jpg

What is Bounty portals? -> BountyPortals is an automated bussiness created for making bounty campaigns much more easier for the issuer and the people that realizes the tasks. This company has been created by a well-known forum member @Irfan_Pak10 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=350580)

WHAT HAPPENED?

- BountyPortals started the Howdoo's bounty campaign, which started on April 10 of this year (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3294793.0). It had an allocation of aproximately 1 million tokens (roughly a million dollars on their tokens)

Everything was going well, the bounty manager (irfan) was very communicative and responsive with all the applicants... So.. when the problem started?

1) The bounty ended 25 days later than the first date, it ended on July 23rd... Till the next few weeks, we have never received an update coming from the team, after a huge pressure from the community, David Brierley, the CEO, stated that the bounty payments were going to be paid in 3 batches.

- October 1st (33% of the total allocation for each user)
- November 1st (33% of the total allocation for each user)
- December 1st (33% of the total allocation for each user)

2) Okay, we waited from the 2nd week of August till a few days before the first date, October the 1st.. But, guess what happened? The day that they should be paying, David Brierley, Mark Pierring (Founders of the company) & Irfan Pak (Founder of BountyPortals) started to claim that there was "Fraud" on the campaign, specially on the Facebook Sheets.

Everything was good, we all are capable of waiting a few more days, they said that in a few days they were gonna fix the final sheet and we all were gonna receive our payments, 7 days later, on October the 8th, they finally said that "distribution was started".

Of course that it was false, none of us received our payments for our efforts.

So, why it is a scam?

None of the bounty participants received a single token.
The "Telegram Bounty channel" Was deleted.
They censor every person that talks about bounty on the "main telegram channel"
Irfan_Pak10 has disappeared from the Bounty thread, he is no longer replying messages on telegram either.

3) They said that if we want to receive our tokens, we need to send a telegram message to the CEO (Which is always ignoring our messages),
I talked with him, and he never replied me back (always promised to check my bounty later, but, i talked with him 8 days before, till now, nothing).
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

There is already a thread about him here:

Requiring action against Irfan_pak10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060359.0

DT's already answered there. You can read up their.
cacvy3

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

This is a Scam, they have never paid me and the admins on telegram (Specially Mark Perring) has never replied me back, he is only making fun of us, he blocked me and banned me from the main channel after asking for Bounty Procedures to get our payments.

I think that the Bounty Manager is also involved, and he should get a red tag, becausehe promoted a scammy bounty that has never paid it's participants.

They have no intention to pay us, and if we talk on the telegram channel, they ban us.
Exposing3de (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

This is a Scam, they have never paid me and the admins on telegram (Specially Mark Perring) has never replied me back, he is only making fun of us, he blocked me and banned me from the main channel after asking for Bounty Procedures to get our payments.

I think that the Bounty Manager is also involved, and he should get a red tag, becausehe promoted a scammy bounty that has never paid it's participants.

They have no intention to pay us, and if we talk on the telegram channel, they ban us.

i really doubt that they will pay, they have the excuse of that there is fraud from some cheaters, and that is their excuse for not paying all the honest bounty participants like us.
I am tired of this situation, everytime that i say something on the telegram chat, it gets deleted by an administrator, mark perring is not responding my messages and it seems that they will avoid to pay.
We all should make noise about this
Coin_sniffer

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

They are Scammers. First, they delayed the bounty distribution to October 2018. After that, they deleted their bounty telegram channel. They are removing people from another telegram group who talk about the bounty.
They are not replying hunters telegram messages and Emails.   
Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

They are Scammers. First, they delayed the bounty distribution to October 2018. After that, they deleted their bounty telegram channel. They are removing people from another telegram group who talk about the bounty.
They are not replying hunters telegram messages and Emails.   

yes, I also just noticed that the bounty telegraph channel was deleted, I also still didn't get my prize
Exposing3de (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:23:16 AM

UPDATE -> JANUARY THE 2ND.

They asked for KYC on November the 28th in order to fullfill the payments for compliant bounty contributors. Okay, what was the problem then? -> They said that all compliant participants would be paid on January the 1st , with no exception.

As you all know, no one has been paid, even all those that sent private information like Documents, Social media data, Tax Bills, residence information, mobile phone number, and so.

Even if you talk about this on their telegram channel, you will get instantly banned, and if you are lucky and there is not an admin online, only a community manager, they will say "ALL compliant contributors have been paid a long time ago.."

So guys, this is CLEARLY a scam, i am glad that the price is 80% under ICO.

REMEMBER, that IRFANPAK_10 (THE BOUNTY MANAGER) is involved in all those shady and illegal practices, by the same way that his company is also involved (BOUNTYPORTALS) By the same way than the founders of howdoo, Mark Perring and David Brierley.
Howdoo

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 03:28:45 PM

Hi, Can you confirm to us directly what your details are so we can establish if you were one of the participants that we have settled with over the past few weeks.

Thank you

Team Howdoo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: