Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What just happened?  (Read 1161 times)
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

I go on coin market cap everyday but this time when i look i see a significant drop in crypto! what happened?

The price of the bitcoin drops too much as I can see, last day, I saw it as 6000 dollars in the market but not it falls again to 5675 dollars. It's quite disturbing to see how the market is performing at this time. What we can do is to still believe that there is hope that awaits us.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

I go on coin market cap everyday but this time when i look i see a significant drop in crypto! what happened?
Nobody knows the plausible version, until I saw it.
the entire market sank in less than an hour, many probably reloaded their portfolio in disbelief

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

Let's hope that this is another manipulation, and soon the market will recover. I agree that this situation is a bit similar to the situation in November 2017, not only the fall, but also the manipulation of bitcoin cash.
I don't think it has anything to do with Bitcoin Cash . It is a manipulative dump which has triggered a lot of shorts.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:51:41 PM

It seems very similar to the early stock market. Tycoons who made fortunes at the start use their wealth to create monopolies and alliances. They control the markets and manipulate it until the government pushes back with regulations. This kind of fighting in crypto will likely result in a big crackdown on alt coins and unregulated exchanges.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

I think the manipulator organizations have come back and they are making investors panic again. The market has come to an end and we should get rid of it as soon as possible. If we go away, the whale will die because of holding too many altcoins. It's also a strategy for us to deal with them.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

The BTC falls to 900$ and it causes the entire market to drop along with it. This is an unhappy message for all of us as we are experiencing a bearish downturn of the market. In the future, I fear it will continue to fall as the 6000$ support has been broken

BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

There is some war between miners.  Because of that some guys selling their bitcoin and they are buying some hashpower etc. Because of these news and selling prices dumped . That is very sad too see that kind of thing in crypto market. Crypto should be decentralised but people can manipulate the market easily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

Yes, I am quite surprised by the development of the market at the moment. Everything is red. When all the assessments of major investors think that the last months of the year the value of bitcoin increased. I think this is the whale trap wanting to panic investors again. We will soon see the waves on the price chart of the bitcoin, when its value has broken the $ 6000 level

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

price reduction in my opinion is very reasonable when I see a significant price drop like this I remember in 2015, but we have to keep positive thinking because everything will get better after the next 1 or 2 years

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

The recent price drop has been attributed to the bitcoin cash fork. A lot of people sell their crypto to have a share of the bitcoin cash fork. According to a crypto news I read, the news made it known that bitcoin cash fork caused the sudden plunge of crypto market.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

The encryption war without smoke was obviously manipulated. Many people have lost their funds. At present, the market is dropping rapidly. Please do not invest. Wait for market stability.

Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

this is a normal thing that happens, but according to the news that I got, this was caused by the BCH hardfork, that's all I can say
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

Read this statement, in one of the authoritative groups in the Telegram- "there are several Theories on the market now, but one of the main threats to the cue ball comes from Craig Wright, read his last tweet-call (" https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/1062751765601361923

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

The reason for the significant decrease in the price of BTC is an increase in people who begin to not believe in BTC or Crypto. They were rather frustrated by what happened so they sold their BTC at a cheap price because they panicked, this was called panic sell.
Hopefully people like this don't multiply. they were supposed to arrest their BTC, they even went panicked and sold it.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

9 years of trendline had just been broken by last night dump
I think it's a sign that it can go down further.
12% a day is too much for me to handle any more. I may come back another time.

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

A major withdrawal just happened in Crypto, I see it as manipulations, from $220b there about to $191b, thats massive.
By the way, already 184b. If the coinmarketcap is not lying, then the capitalization simply decreases every hour. This is most likely due to the fact that big whales started withdrawing cryptocurrency to Fiat. I don’t think it’s a manipulation.Most likely we are now really moving to the bottom.real bottom.Still, don't panic.We need to wait a bit can all recover and the price will be higher than the one that was yesterday.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

What I am seeing is that a lot of people waited for the opportunity for the slight increase. They sold their coin and I think the price drop is not over yet. Expect the worst this coming weekend as coins worth billions of dollar will be on sale. Maybe this is the worst weekend for all of us who were hodling crypto. Hopefully, my gut feeling is wrong but basing it on the news, its not looking good for all of us.
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

The drop has even gone further , a moon will come soon ,but I hope the moon is large enough to be called moon .When we hit rock bottom, there is no other place to go than move upward.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

9 years of trendline had just been broken by last night dump
I think it's a sign that it can go down further.
12% a day is too much for me to handle any more. I may come back another time.
I want to believe that this is really the bottom, and then there will be a change of trend, but judging from some signs - it makes no sense, because no type of analysis can determine or give an understanding when the market will recover.
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:55:38 PM

The same was also happened in November last year. Anyway, I think a massive sale has been happened and that's why it has been happened. By the way, I think the price will move same as the last year and we will see an ATH again.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: