Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:55:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What just happened?  (Read 1161 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

I smell greed among some people with ambition. Hardfork BCH is a battlefield for those who have large capital. the victims are altcoin holders and traders. we'll see the next drama.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

It is because of the bitcoin news. Many users or miners are backing out, and resulting to the price of bitcoin to go down and so as other coins and tokens. And also it is because of the upcoming fork of bitcoin cash that is also the reason for the fall of the prices.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:26:58 AM

Always something happens, you choose for event an explanation you like and get some relax.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

Don't think anything really triggered that big loss but it will sort itself out, a few billion here and there is nothing to worry about lol.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

I go on coin market cap everyday but this time when i look i see a significant drop in crypto! what happened?

Nothing happened except:
1. a dip in price
2. a reduction in demand
3. Exploited volatility.
4. Dumping by weak hands or panic sell
5. Purchase by the strong and worthy traders.
6. Excitement as expected in crypto currency.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is truly volatile in every aspect. There are so many factors that causes the change in price.  Every country has its own laws to regulate the crypto causing a drip downward.  Statements made by persons that influence the e-commerce industry has also affected the crypto market.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

Lately the market conditions have been unstable and the decline in coin prices is very significant. Because many people sell rather than buy. maybe the factor is people consider if cryptocurrency is not in demand anymore.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

I go on coin market cap everyday but this time when i look i see a significant drop in crypto! what happened?

These fluctuations have occurred and almost do not leave a question too suspicious to know about it. Do not try to find out the problems far away, look at the present in the eyes to have a way to redeem lost money from these fluctuations Cry

Am I spamming? Report me!
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

The decline in coin prices is still ongoing today, a situation that is difficult to understand and difficult to explain in the cryptocurrency market. if It will only make you take the choice. Lebik is both waiting and holding for a while. This situation shouldn't be lingering. Like excessive frustration.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

No promising news on cryptocurrency. Many panic and withdraw huge amounts of coins. And nobody wants to invest. That's the trouble in this.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is truly volatile in every aspect. There are so many factors that causes the change in price.  Every country has its own laws to regulate the crypto causing a drip downward.  Statements made by persons that influence the e-commerce industry has also affected the crypto market.
if indeed the crypto market strom is caused by a ban from countries that regulate the law, what can I do, of course it will be very difficult for prices in the market to grow again
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Few expected a similar situation. All strongly believed in eternal growth. But what happened happened. It looks like a bubble. For 10 years there have been several similar falls. But after that the market grew. Yes, it should take a long time to complete this cycle, but growth will undoubtedly begin. I think next year will be just as sad. Perhaps in 2020 will begin positive processes.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

It could have even be good if you sold at on 14 November 2018 when you opened this thread and buy back at the current market price.  Bitcoin has dropped significantly and I think it will take some time before it can recover.  Cryptocurrencies market have a bearish year in 2018 and it is very bad for those that started to invest in 2017 especially towards the the of 2017.
No promising news on cryptocurrency. Many panic and withdraw huge amounts of coins. And nobody wants to invest. That's the trouble in this.
I think no one is currently selling out of panic but those that are dumping are the long term holding and some of them has been holding since 2011 and 2013. It seems bitcoin is going to go down further.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Now seeing everyday at coinmarketcap isn't good for your health and daily life. Just keep away from seeing price of your coins every day. Check after few days otherwise it will affect on your mind.

iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

we really don't need to think too much about complicated things. it's better to just follow the path because actually setback is not entirely a bad thing. Now you can get coins at low prices so that you will make a big profit if the market goes up again and that is far better than focusing on things that are difficult for you to solve.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Now seeing everyday at coinmarketcap isn't good for your health and daily life. Just keep away from seeing price of your coins every day. Check after few days otherwise it will affect on your mind.

True, stress can deteriorate once health.  It would be better to divert our attention to more useful things.  Life is not all about cryptocurrency, there is more to it.  Just think of it this way, seeing a decline in price is an opportunity for us to buy at a discounted price.  If we have the capability to buy more and wait for another year, we can see a better future ahead of us.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

What happens in the coin market, everything is beyond predictions, especially regarding prices. I think the decline in the price of coins happened because there were already a lot of participants promoting rather than investing. But what I have stated is not necessarily true.

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

Another fall in the market in order to force as many people as possible to sell their coins and leave the cryptocurrency market.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

At the moment I have taken a stand to stay and be quiet, because I see the situation in the crypto market is decreasing more frequently. Maybe there is a little thought to be bored, so I need to take a vacation while waiting for things to change and get better. Because seeing a market that is often red will only make deeper frustration. I hope the green color will soon come by staying in the market for a long time.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

Do not forget that all these statements of public figures, as well as news, are very easy to manage in order to please those who wish to direct the price on the market in the direction he needs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: