Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get ready for the bull market!!!  (Read 1138 times)
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

Bull market!!! I'm of the opinion that this won't be coming any time soon given how the prices of BTC started crumbling yesterday. Its dropped by >10% and currently its under 5,500 mark. There is no way, the bull market will show, but heck I wish I could be proved wrong.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

I lost my hope with many asset kind still holding in my wallet, I know is hard because many altcoin and bitcoin have drop price, will have miracle of bitcoin could be strong back to higher price at the of this year ?

Don't wait for a miracle, right now what you need to do is to buy more or just keep on holding, selling will just make you lose more. Just hope for a good bounce back just to recover our losses and don't hope for a bull run or more likely a hype.

Breaking the support wall just indicate two things, either it will pump or dump more.
What I say is probably very negative but I think we should not buy more, we should even cut losses if our losses lie in the extent that we can accept because from what this market is showing now, I strongly believe in the idea that it will continue to fall deeper. Whale groups are trying to kill all investors, we have become the animals they raise, and this is the time they harvest, although I do not want to believe this but reality has made clear it all, they are the boss of this game, we are just losers and prey

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

This is from the words coming from a user that has not invested cryptocurrency. This is all they say to stay positive but if one only know that how worried and confused decisions to be made after the huge market price fall down. And as always, many are panic selling. You can feel it through low market price for Bitcoin.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Trading and investing is not just the only one to be master because patient is necessary to become successful in everything in crypto if possible. Patient is also a great learning to individual as it is a personal dealing. I suggest be still and have enough patient to deal your crypto life better.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

2018 is the year of correction for crypto after last year's bull run  Wink
keep patience

Just dropped -10% in a matter of hours !
And -13.4% in the last 24h

But the tough guys in these cases buy some coins to take advantage of the lower price.

Real men never panic  Cool

Yeah! You are a strong man. Be patient and do not make any decisions when you are frightened. It will make you regret. This market is largely based on the crowd mentality, if we are not wise we will lose
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

2018 is a tough year for crypto, a lot of bad speculation is trying to kick. The market is chaotic, like now it's the peak. After this situation has passed, I agree with you "Get ready for the bull market", maybe so fantastic bull
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

2018 is a tough year for crypto, a lot of bad speculation is trying to kick. The market is chaotic, like now it's the peak. After this situation has passed, I agree with you "Get ready for the bull market", maybe so fantastic bull
Yes definitely this is it as of this moment if possible do not loosen your grip and be patience, while the whales are hungry do not feed them, if they wanted opportunity to get what they want we might end up loser, 

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

The bull market will definitely come before the end of the year,  I believe that will all my heart.  I don't even bother to check for prices of my token, because  I believe better days are coming when all coins will be green.

wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

2018 is the year of correction for crypto after last year's bull run  Wink
keep patience
Right in investing you need lots of lots of patience cause if you don't have this you  never earn profit. This year bitcoin value falls down this year not like last years it gives high profitable income to us. That's why we need lots of lots of patience and don't panick be calm and don't lose hope.
Hold to die

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

i don't find any shame if people wanna leave - thats their choice. In any way, we still don't know whats waitting adead
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

Lost your hope?

Wanna quit?

No more HODL?

2018 is the ultimate patience game. Don't feed the whales...

Haha i love your spirits brother !
Let's raid the whales !
We are the true bitcoin warriors !
We will get rich soon.. or preparing CV for applying on McD..
antoarwadi

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

I have survived quite a long time with my assets and I'm sick of hearing the bull run predicted by members in Porum, if you know a bull run will occur why don't you buy a lot of Bitcoin and sit in front of the laptop?
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Lost your hope?

Wanna quit?

No more HODL?

2018 is the ultimate patience game. Don't feed the whales...

Red red everywhere....how mini traders like us will be able to hold and maintain patience. Ultimately whales will be happy in every situation. In fact they use to feed on the expense on the mini traders. It is really frustrating situation for whole market. No one knows at which point it will stop and move up.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:47:03 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 02:03:07 AM by bitcoin31

Im always ready for the bull run. The only reason why the price of the bitcoin did not increase because a lot of people continue selling their bitcoin and altcoins so price still decreasing. We can start bull run as soon as possible we want to see that.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

I am thinking that this sudden drop of BTC price is due to manipulation of whales. They dumped coins so price can get lower and buy more at lower price.It's in preparation for the expected bull run on December as everyone is hoping for a repeat of the bull run last year. Bull run or not, just hodl you coins and sell when needed. No need t wait for anything.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:24:49 AM

Strongly agree on this one. We all know that the market continues to bleed red and what we can do as holders is to hold.  If we panic sell all that we have, at the end of the day, we will be the one  who lost. Remember that you can never be on the losing side if you have not sell what you have. The only people you're pacifying are the whales and sharks ready to devour large amounts of red in graphs.
It is also true that we cannot really know when the next run will come, all that we can offer now is our patience in waiting for this season to be over with.
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:45:45 AM

I am thinking that this sudden drop of BTC price is due to manipulation of whales. They dumped coins so price can get lower and buy more at lower price.It's in preparation for the expected bull run on December as everyone is hoping for a repeat of the bull run last year. Bull run or not, just hodl you coins and sell when needed. No need t wait for anything.

Same sentiments here.

I see this drop in btc price as a good entry opportunity.

Well lets hope for bull run in Dec!

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

I recently invested some money crypto market. I'm lousy now. But I still love crypto market. Because maybe I am in Los Angeles today but tomorrow will certainly be my profit.

This is so layered I had to unpack it with a beer. Im still laughing, best thing I read in a while.

Im not trying to be mean at your loss. Its just the way this is worded, its the funniest thing ever. I think I may have to frame this.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

I think the bull market will commence in 2019 as this year is almost over. Traders are even afraid to invest now and the whales are seriously manipulating the cryptocurrencies market.  If we keep sell at this low prices we are really feeding the whales as said by the op.
If you will be patient and holding there is no way you will not sell above your purchasing price in some years to come.  I also believe that bitcoin is going to surge in 2019 and 2020 and my confidence is on the historical data and market behavior for the past five years.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

Sadly, the whole market is now red and Bitcoin has fallen so much. Perhaps after this fall, it will be possible to say that we are withdrawing from a bearish trend and a bullish trend begins. Most likely, another manipulation led to a panic in the market and to the sale of their crypto assets to those who panicked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: