Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:08:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red - Red - Red market :(  (Read 1745 times)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

This is the Black Friday week. Are we going to see much cheaper Bitcoin after Black Friday? It is possible.
Predictions made by some people at the beginning of this year are going on the opposite direction now.
But i still hope we are going to see a little jump of the price after this week-end.
For many buyers, Black Friday brings joy, but on the cryptocurrency market, a price reduction is equivalent to a collapse for many users of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that we need to prepare for an even worse development of events.
CarlaMakenzi

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

E3T.co

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

This is the Black Friday week. Are we going to see much cheaper Bitcoin after Black Friday? It is possible.
Predictions made by some people at the beginning of this year are going on the opposite direction now.
But i still hope we are going to see a little jump of the price after this week-end.

i think this is black friday year. becouse here is DROPs in full year. drop and drop, drop and drop.
have any ideas about new bitcoin miners? and can new miners change situation on market?

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

alltime dump and dump, we want more prices,

have some negative news?
i think i live in bubble and for me all information is Good,
if you have bad news - plz share eachother
There is no bad or negative news, there is just speculations like since months, suddenly btc is dropping 1000 dollar and there is no reason for this. Sometimes I'm really bored from this market and there is just one thing to do, it is wait patiently.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

We can wait for the bull market to return, or we can trade, or we can sell for fiat - but selling for fiat is I think the worst option. We have had a falling market for a long time, but there was plenty of support at the last level, and I thin once we hit support again it will hold. Remember the worst time to sell is at the bottom of the market, and we have to be close to that now.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

We can wait for the bull market to return, or we can trade, or we can sell for fiat - but selling for fiat is I think the worst option. We have had a falling market for a long time, but there was plenty of support at the last level, and I thin once we hit support again it will hold. Remember the worst time to sell is at the bottom of the market, and we have to be close to that now.

hmm..

we had 20 bottoms in this bear market?
the real bottom is 0... , we dont know if we see an ath again... we hope and think history repeats!
BUT, we have maybe a problem... "STOCK MARKET" sell off... we dont know what crypto is doing!
.. and we can go down another year... and so on

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

Red market cryptocurrency is a normal situation in 2018. I think the negative news was not affecting the price of the market. The primary reason is the faith of investors when living in the bear market for so long. So that when BTC go to $ 6,500 of the exchange rate, almost investor is willing to sell cryptos for leaving out of the market.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

Well, crypto was something new, some people was intrested and ready to put some money, now everyone are frustrated and full of hate for crypto thats why this is the end of this market and im predicting that whole market will go to 0.
Can't you keep your worries just for yourself?
indeed everyone is very worried and frightened by the current market situation, only, can't we be more positive to return the trust of the inveator back to crypto?

sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:19:26 PM

Red market cryptocurrency is a normal situation in 2018. I think the negative news was not affecting the price of the market. The primary reason is the faith of investors when living in the bear market for so long. So that when BTC go to $ 6,500 of the exchange rate, almost investor is willing to sell cryptos for leaving out of the market.
sub $4800 for btc is NOT a normal situation actually. I still think it isn't over tho. But it's gonna be a long time of dumps before a new bull run. Maybe about mid 2020 or so
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

There have been too many bottoms in this market. Bitcoin was stable for a long time after numerous cycles but to hit a new low at this time of year is simply too harsh. I hope bitcoin cash gets dumped out of circulation

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

Today is Ethereum's lowest price this year think. I felt so bad coz I am holding Ethereum based tokens and Ethereum too.  Hope good news will spike the price but all I can read on the news are all against crypto. Something's has to be done to stop this. Keeping my fingers crossed . If this continues we will big.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

alltime dump and dump, we want more prices,

have some negative news?
i think i live in bubble and for me all information is Good,
if you have bad news - plz share eachother
We were not going to spread any FUDs in here, instead we keep our spirit strong and make believe that everything will be okay in the coming days. We only encourage people and spreading negatives will simply just helping it(crypto market) to make it down.
The down fall scenarios is just usual thing to us and ain't gonna be a big deal, it sooner to last and green will shown up again.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

it will be more bloody. and more bloody.

market really crashed and there is no hope or no new for rise again.
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Green 23 weeks in a row

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4928124.0

baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

So when they become green, no one will know, we just keep holding on there may be no chance of seeing a higher penny, so maybe we will die soon.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

The red market will happen for some time now, there is no good news about bitcoin and altcoin, if later the crypto good news arrives, it will be a good wind for the crypto increase, so panic because red can be overcome.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:35:13 AM

Green blue, when the green market returns, I no longer expect, I know that the market will not have a chance to recover again later this year, wait for long time.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

This year has been a bear year for crypto, but don’t be depressed. Take a break from crypto, don’t look at prices for sometimes and come back next year. Most importantly is to control your emotions and don’t make impulsive decision.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

why is there no hope? the current fall in the price of crypto currencies is not because of the death of the crypto currency community or the value of crypto currencies. the big problem is about the conflict within the BCH, so that if the problem is resolved, then I am sure there will be new hope for us.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

why is there no hope? the current fall in the price of crypto currencies is not because of the death of the crypto currency community or the value of crypto currencies. the big problem is about the conflict within the BCH, so that if the problem is resolved, then I am sure there will be new hope for us.
I agree with you, I think the sooner the problem is resolved, the more likely that the market will rise again. Of course there is still a lot of hope for us.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

We all know that the markets are highly speculative, and we must accept the lows as we do the highs. Even if prices do rise again (and I am confident that they will), we all need to learn from this and understand how fragile prices can be. I think this will likely continue to be the case until the market matures, which is probably at least several years away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: