Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is looking all red once again  (Read 2555 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:04:31 PM

Today is another big red day and there is no good reason for it so just have to live with the high volatility of crypto market.
You are not right, read the latest news and questions will disappear, the fall is quite natural and it can be even stronger than now, so that our dreams of the imminent growth of Ethereum is postponed

It seems to me that we are used to watch these market fluctuations. I am not surprised anymore when I open the crypto rates and see that Bitcoin and almost all altcoins are red. The bulls will come, sure, but later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:21:37 PM

After the upcoming Mt. Gox reimbursement, I only more dips or in the best case scenario the market going sideways.  I recommend to primarily only invest in tokens that pay dividends.  This way even if you have to hold your bags for months or years, you'll still regularly get paid from the company's profit share.  And a good company that will pay out dividends is EVOAI.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:24:58 AM

Today is another big red day and there is no good reason for it so just have to live with the high volatility of crypto market.
You are not right, read the latest news and questions will disappear, the fall is quite natural and it can be even stronger than now, so that our dreams of the imminent growth of Ethereum is postponed

It seems to me that we are used to watch these market fluctuations. I am not surprised anymore when I open the crypto rates and see that Bitcoin and almost all altcoins are red. The bulls will come, sure, but later.
The same is happening to me I am no longer surprised to see all the market red for days and now what surprises me is when I see all the market green, this is a sign of the market in which we are in but luckily for us this is not going to last forever and eventually the investors will come back to the market once they recover the confidence they have lost.
Matcuda

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:58:23 AM

Have you not been accustomed to such movements for a year, that for you it just causes panic. You can already understand, as long as the bears are on the market, the recession will be much more frequent and more massive than growth.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:22:11 PM

Have you not been accustomed to such movements for a year, that for you it just causes panic. You can already understand, as long as the bears are on the market, the recession will be much more frequent and more massive than growth.
Some people behave as if the first day in cryptocurrency and have not seen before how it can quickly rise in price or fall, immediately begin to panic

#Bentley

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:29:03 PM

It seems that the next crypto bull market that was supposed to be at the beginning of 2019 will not happen, it is possible that almost all 2019 Bitcoin will be in the price range of 3000-4000 dollars and will not go beyond its limits, the probability of this is quite large. And it does not add optimism at all.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:58:52 PM

Some people behave as if the first day in cryptocurrency and have not seen before how it can quickly rise in price or fall, immediately begin to panic
the main thing is that the panic does not swallow man. a lot of people lost their money because of the panic so you need to calmly respond to movements
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:02:59 PM

but the question for all holder or trader is when bulltrend are coming, untill today nothing any there is no sign that there will be an increase

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:47:12 PM

We are now used to this red markets and that do not mean the market is going to stay like this forever.  Many traders and investors are doing private investments into cryptocurrencies market and I believe that some of this big investors have see great things in future and that is why they are investing now.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:12:59 PM

We are now used to this red markets and that do not mean the market is going to stay like this forever.  Many traders and investors are doing private investments into cryptocurrencies market and I believe that some of this big investors have see great things in future and that is why they are investing now.

Today I read that since January last year, Bitcoin volatility has decreased by 98%. Low volatility shows that many speculators and traders have left this market.
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:23:02 PM

The market is very dynamic now. But it seems to me that we need to believe that the cryptocurrency market will change the trend and go up. It seems to me that growth will begin in 2020.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:20:13 AM

yes, its been 2019 and still the red market wont go away, everyone thought that december last year could be the bull run that we are all waiting but afterall, cryptocurrency isnt predictable at all. Now some experts says that bull run might happening in the second quarter of this year, hope it'll happen this time, please.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:21:15 PM

yes, its been 2019 and still the red market wont go away, everyone thought that december last year could be the bull run that we are all waiting but afterall, cryptocurrency isnt predictable at all. Now some experts says that bull run might happening in the second quarter of this year, hope it'll happen this time, please.
we began to wishful thinking. In my opinion, there are no prerequisites for adopting a cryptocurrency market or even for its growth. Even some projects can not fully develop due to certain failures, like updating Constantinople ethereum, which I constantly postpone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: