Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is looking all red once again  (Read 2567 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

We wish this year same stuff on last year also happens in this year. Because, the downtrend right now is really horrible and more people give up and sell their stuff because feels pessimistic with the current price. I hope there is something good arise.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

Yes it really was looking to the market while thinking of your investments that you made in your favorite currency can make you feel unlucky because it doesn't  even increase to it's stable price in the market. And I think we need to have more time to make the market increase the value of any currencies and make some more patience of holding our coins.
I decided to hold a few days ago, but in fact the price continued to weaken, and made my losses even greater, actually holding giving me greater losses? what is the wise decision for this condition? still holding ? while the price of bitcoin continues to bleed?
You better hold much stronger. I think it is late now to cut your losses either. Leave the market for now and do another job for you not to trigger by the situation. I believe that the price will comeback so better wait for it patiently. Though the market is red, it is good opportunity to buy more volume, make more investment on potential coin.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

History repeat itself just like last year when market was down with so many adversaries happened opposing bitcoin from SEC and rejecting ETF. We are still hopeful that we could see another great run from bitcoin before the end of the year as well as to all altcoins and see green uptrend again. 
so we hope another history could repeat this year.all crypto investor and community hope last year price could repeated before this year ended.
With the way things are going right now, all we can just do is to hope for the best and at the same time, be expecting the worst. However, it won’t be a worst case scenario if you really know how to play your card well with the dips. Anyway the market wants to bring it, the most I can say is that we are game and what is important the most is how the market becomes a lot useful in the long run anyway and how it tends to grow the more, which in that case, the thing anyone should be doing right now is to accumulate the dips if it comes.
forked human

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

I think that this is the usual speculation that was made to remove extra people from the market before the start of the bullish trend !
It has been red since long. Never expecting some quick returns help keep the excitement low and I rather prefer to hold back by not investing in crypto but the low cost of some coins is pretty attractive.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

History repeat itself just like last year when market was down with so many adversaries happened opposing bitcoin from SEC and rejecting ETF. We are still hopeful that we could see another great run from bitcoin before the end of the year as well as to all altcoins and see green uptrend again. 
so we hope another history could repeat this year.all crypto investor and community hope last year price could repeated before this year ended.
With the way things are going right now, all we can just do is to hope for the best and at the same time, be expecting the worst. However, it won’t be a worst case scenario if you really know how to play your card well with the dips. Anyway the market wants to bring it, the most I can say is that we are game and what is important the most is how the market becomes a lot useful in the long run anyway and how it tends to grow the more, which in that case, the thing anyone should be doing right now is to accumulate the dips if it comes.

Well whole year round we've been hoping for a turnaround though most of the time we get the bad end of the deal. Btc below 5k for the first time at a time when we expect the market to recover. You really have to have balls to survive in this market lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
alentmay

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

Most of us are trader, and all of traders wants profit. No more long term holding, people will sell their cryptocurrency if they get chance to gain profit in form of fiat. They will buy those cryptocurrencies again after the price fall.
Yes you're right.. for current situation may be we can't expect to gain a lot of profit because it really difficult to be realize. We should sell whenever we get chance to sell eventhough we just can earn 2-3% profit. We should be realistic because we never know what will happen in the future.
I doubt it can be this red for too long. People know bitcoin worths more than this, the volume is incredibly low right now because people are not looking to get more bitcoins in the midst of a war but as soon as all of this is done and we are back to normal with just one bitcoin cash and whoever decides to hang up their gloves and accepts a loss we will be back on track for a bull run.

It may not be like some other people think, some people think since we went down so much we will see like 20 thousand from here, that may not be true but if you buy bitcoins at this price than you have a shot at making a lot of money even if it goes back to 6.5 thousand dollars. I would say getting %10-20 profit from any investment is a big success and that is still viable after this war is done.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

Most of us are trader, and all of traders wants profit. No more long term holding, people will sell their cryptocurrency if they get chance to gain profit in form of fiat. They will buy those cryptocurrencies again after the price fall.
Yes you're right.. for current situation may be we can't expect to gain a lot of profit because it really difficult to be realize. We should sell whenever we get chance to sell eventhough we just can earn 2-3% profit. We should be realistic because we never know what will happen in the future.
I doubt it can be this red for too long. People know bitcoin worths more than this, the volume is incredibly low right now because people are not looking to get more bitcoins in the midst of a war but as soon as all of this is done and we are back to normal with just one bitcoin cash and whoever decides to hang up their gloves and accepts a loss we will be back on track for a bull run.

It may not be like some other people think, some people think since we went down so much we will see like 20 thousand from here, that may not be true but if you buy bitcoins at this price than you have a shot at making a lot of money even if it goes back to 6.5 thousand dollars. I would say getting %10-20 profit from any investment is a big success and that is still viable after this war is done.
I agree market is red again but I think it won't last longer because eventually it will change since market is unpredictable we never know what might happen and possible it will suddenly change. So I think we should never afraid when the red market comes just only think that it will change and rise again.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

I agree market is red again but I think it won't last longer because eventually it will change since market is unpredictable we never know what might happen and possible it will suddenly change. So I think we should never afraid when the red market comes just only think that it will change and rise again.
I hope that hope will come true. the market has gone down very deep, only people still believe in cryptocurrency who will start investing. many are afraid to enter the market today because of uncertain market conditions

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

Even I myself was surprised with whats going on in the market. But I strongly believes that all red flags are just temporary and I would still hold on unto it.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

We all know that this has been happening for the whole year. But if you look at what crypto currency is 5 years ago then you would see that we are just returning to a norm. This could even mean that we could see stabilization at this point. Outside that, be happy that it is in the red. I mean coins are in sale this year.

netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

today is all read and make new low for this year
jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

This one is big... the whole market across the planet is dumping... Bitcoin may be experiencing a pull out from institutional investors as they re-allocate their investments to safe havens.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

The market show a bit crazy behavior now, some experts opinion it is base on the a lot of issues that Crypto are facing, Bit it on the issue of Regulation by the government financial institution which a long been waited, the consumer's behavior or the market confidence by the investor's, some due the Panic sell off on the market, all of these negative news also contribute to low level market confidence as posted, in return market reaction was this what we have now.. Be Patient and hold on, protect your investment, make a decision if you need but consider everything.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

The bearish market season are still around the cryptomarket, that is why we can see figures in the market cap , coin index are still looking red ,and the market peice value is just still falling down, but we will not lost hope , for the market will sitll be trying to go up and rise again

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:22:25 AM

Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

definetly it is true,thats market id consecutively in looking red flags again,mostly investor now expecting thats crypto would bullish,but the dumps market is still occurs and i  thinks there so many factors why the markets is still in crash situation and one reason of this is the control of the whales in cryptocurrency,because they are the one capable to make the market down,and to rise it back when they needed.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

I am a pessimist. The cryptocurrency market is now desperate. Perhaps the cryptocurrency is deceiving everyone. Suddenly it will drop to $2,000 a day. This is a horrible game, and many people are bankrupt.

NoobyIntellecutual

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

As we are expecting for a bull run then the market give us another bloodbath that drops again to the bottom. Although this is another opportunity for us to reconsider to buy if we have still funds to buy those precious coins. I think this bearish will continue to the whole year.
You just cannot expect the market to go into the revival and green phase again so quickly. It does take time and you should understand that because if you know about the business cycle, you would not be bothered by the down market and would rather know how to make the best out of the down market.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

While a lot of people might feel worried because of the market falling, I am not. Even before this started I read someone predict all this and now I’m believing that it’s likely to be the truth. A lot if people are quitting and just this morning the price went down to $4,540 just like it was predicted. Everyone quitting now will be very sorry for themselves later, because the next bull run that is coming is really going to be a monster and not just a Bull, trust me.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

As we are expecting for a bull run then the market give us another bloodbath that drops again to the bottom. Although this is another opportunity for us to reconsider to buy if we have still funds to buy those precious coins. I think this bearish will continue to the whole year.
You just cannot expect the market to go into the revival and green phase again so quickly. It does take time and you should understand that because if you know about the business cycle, you would not be bothered by the down market and would rather know how to make the best out of the down market.
Due to such a large fall in prices in the crypto market, there is a possibility that the uptrend will soon turn and dominate. Now the main thing is to wait for the moment when all the people who panic sell their coins and the fall will be fixed at a certain point, after which it will be possible to talk about the growth of the market.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

all cryptocurrency in November seemed to experience a very large price decline and made many traders experience huge losses, they were trapped at high prices and made their psychological condition depressed due to the fall in the price of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████