Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the Crypto market?  (Read 14438 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:11:29 AM

The cryprocurrency suffered a hard blow yesterday resulting to bitcoin sharp fall and obviously a domino effect on altcoins. According to some experts, the recent decline is attributed to the anticipation of hard fork on bitcoin cash that will result to two version of bitcoin cash. Investors are momentarily waiting for the end result and see what might happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

Yes, i am also think that a lot of people decide to take part in fork of Bitcoin Cash and they sell their BTC to take part in it. Not strange that BTC price falls. But i am think that it will raise againe after fork will be finished.
Today’s tough BCH fork cannot be the cause of yesterday’s fall of Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. Look, BCH itself fell 16 percent, even more than bitcoin. Since recently, many began to write about the fact that the price of Bitcoin has become stable, he decided to prove that he is the same unpredictable Bitcoin.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

I think two versions of bitcoin cash will compete to become the dominant chain, and some diggers will move from bitcoin to bitcoin cash to get support for either version. This may be the cause.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

I think this is the Calm before the storm. Since after the fall of the price is always its rapid growth. Therefore, we wait and hope.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

The crypto market is being tested time and time again, perhaps it has sank in time for the decision by sec to help institutional investors to get in at a better price.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

If anyone knows anything about this market then that person is too good, I think everyone involved in this market just hope to meet the luck, I think we will get results if we keep on Patience, persistence will help us achieve great success.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

I see the current crypto market movement is very bad. The price of Bitcoin dropped dramatically. Altcoin also turns red.

See screenshots of coinmarketcap!
I made an animation from BitUniverse.

In my opinion that this happened due to the hard fork Bitcoin Cash.
What do you think about this?

I don't see what happened in the crypto market today caused by bitcoin cash. but this is caused by the tragedy that happened in Australia, in Australia, there are many bitcoin scam ATMs, and I think that is the cause of today's bloody tragedy. I hope this doesn't last too long.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

I see the current crypto market movement is very bad. The price of Bitcoin dropped dramatically. Altcoin also turns red.

I think the crypto market was reacting to the Bitcoin cash fork, where many investors were pulling their funds from the bitcoin market to buy Bitcoin cash so to enjoy the benefits associated with the fork activities,i believe it will recover very soon
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

It could be a manipulation. And this kind of manipulation is exactly why the ETF's for bitcoin keep getting rejected.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:22:22 AM

It could be a manipulation. And this kind of manipulation is exactly why the ETF's for bitcoin keep getting rejected.
There's no statement that came out that this is the reason for rejection. And aren't those ETF proposals are being reviewed until now? forget them anyway there's Bakkt's launching on December 12 which is better to rely on that the always rejected bitcoin ETF proposals.
It's not new that there's manipulation in the market and only the whales are the ones that are controlling it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

I think there is no need in comments on price situation. But we all should know who’s fault is this. Three main persons: Roger Ver, Jihan Woo and Craig Wright
Just check that:
1) https://twitter.com/proffaustus/status/1062751765601361923?s=21
2) https://twitter.com/proffaustus/status/1062752448660541440?s=21
3) https://twitter.com/proffaustus/status/1062796476877811718?s=21
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

We will believe in the crypto and Bitcoin market until next time? I do not feel strong belief in Bitcoin as last week. Hoping a price shock goes up much but it goes down.Bitcoin $ 5,664 Actually, i dare not believe it is true.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

It happened that the principle was predictable. After such a long flat with each passing high minimums many believed that there will be a pump but this did not happen.All the news and thoughts that are now telling about the causes of the fall are just guesses. The real cause of the collapse will be known over time.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

From the looks of it, there was a liquidation of 12bn of $ in bitcoin, that together with the announcement of a fork of bch has brought a little fud in the market, that's why the price is going down so much, and if you need advice? buy, it's a good discount and I don't think it will last in that price for a long time, so take advantage and buy.

Don't mind if I do!

It is going crazy again, it drops when everybody is looking forward for the possible Bull run, Crypto market is having some issue right now and no one can predict what had happen lately. For me it is just a market Volatility, price value goes up and goes down dependent on the volume of investment and investment shift to other market??? But i believe the correction after the market drops will follow soon. Be patient and hold on to your investment, make a market review decide if you must, protect your investment but don't Panic.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

I think you overvalue Bitcoin Cash for cryptomarket, almost any big news influences market capitalization, espessially bcash fork - everyone doesn't pay attention  to this news. Market is very manipulaitive and if whales decide to drop the price they will do it and news isn't important.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

I was amazed at the price, I thought I was dreaming, after so many days of standing in place, the market went sharply down, maybe it's because of BTH or for any other reason, it is important that last year it was the same and then began a rapid growth.
nezzard

Activity: 434