Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Goals in regards to cryptocurrency?  (Read 2548 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

My cryptocurrency goal is to be able to hold more bitcoin as the years passes by and this dump as create an opportunity to achieve partly my goal. I want to live cryptocurrency and give inheritance to my children in bitcoin !

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

The goals are absolutely standard, because everything is just like that of ordinary people, we invest in cryptocurrency due to the receipt of funds in return for our invested funds. I think that all the same for many.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!

I hoped to earn money and buy a car. Have I done this? No. Lots of people haven't reached those aims in this market because of the current situation. Let's consider it our valuable experience, not a failure.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

The main reason why now a very large number of people still support cryptocurrencies and will support cryptocurrencies in the future seems to me that this is only because the world is now on the verge of choice.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

For me, my goal here in cryptocurrency is to learn more about how to use cryptocurrency billing,  because  especially in large stores they use it as bill. and one also to earn money on bounty projects here in crypto because here in crypto you can have work or become investor.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

Here my goal is clear. to be able to benefit from the market. in my opinion today when people come only to their advantage. because nowadays many people have gained huge profits from cryptocurrency

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

My goal is to get knowledge about cryptocurrency trading and earnings as this market can give unexpected returns if we do it properly. Many people achieve their goals in 2017 as that year was a golden year and I hope that I can also achieve my goals from this market in the future.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Here the plan of action for one year is clearly not suitable. I believe that it is necessary to have a long-term and medium-term portfolio, as well as to actively trade - this will allow covering losses from market volatility if it is not in your favor. Another thing is that trading is very hard work and requires training.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are for risk takers. WHAT I have observed is that the risk always pays off in this busimess. You just need time and patience.
I still remember those days back in 2016 and early 2017 were many people regard cryptocurrency as nothing but at the end of 2017 cryptocurrency made many people millionaire which make more investors to troop into the business but the bear at the moment is making many of those investors doubt the power of revival or reversal in bitcoin, risk is the answer because in due time the bull run will start..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Robbie2334

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!
this is what I'm looking for in cryptocurrency,
the first is I want to learn a lot about what bitcoin is and I want to explore the knowledge of bitcoin,
and the second is I want to increase my income in cryptocurrency.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

My goal is to change my financial situation for the better, crypto for me is a good investment to make a profit. Crypto is the technology of the future, and I believe that in the future it will grow bigger so I am very interested in having it.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

To be honest, my main goal with respect to cryptocurrency is profit, and although it has become harder to get it lately, I am sure that you can earn money on cryptocurrency!
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

To me at first was the ability to make money from cryptocurrency is extremely large. With many boom spots like 2014 and 2017, I just wish I could know it sooner. Given the cycles that this market has been, it will explode again, and I expect it to happen by 2020.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

I have only one goal as for now - HODL!) For me crypto is another instrument to invest in and multiple my funds. For sure it's too risky but and the potential profit is super alluring)) That's why I've gathered all my patience and will be hodling crypto till the next bullish run when we would see Bitcoin at $100k and higher) Altcoins would grow correspondingly I think)

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

Well, firstly I think cryptocurrency is savings and investments for the future, as in the future everything is now moving to the global economy, or rather even digital, and now all the Finance will be fun to move from paper to cryptocurrency, here's the prospect, it's just completely changing the markets, so for me the prospects are just global
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

To be honest, my main goal with respect to cryptocurrency is profit, and although it has become harder to get it lately, I am sure that you can earn money on cryptocurrency!
I think this is the goal of most people, the crypto-currency market actually represents this to a greater extent, everyone wants to earn money than to develop the blockchain

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

I am here for the same reason as most of those present here. I really want to earn money and do everything I can for it, this is one of the few possibilities for me. Therefore, I expect a very big growth next year!
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

My goals when it comes to cryptocurrencies is to make sure that I have as much cryptos as possible when it comes to the time that the coins are going into the next bull market. I want to have investments in as many good products as possible and with all of that said, I want to make sure that I understand the technology and how it applies in the future

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:41:06 PM

I like to learn and be part of the new technical revolution as it will affect many fields of our lives and I would like to benefit from it.The other reason is to make profit by trading crypto, so for me it is a win-win to be here as I like what I am doing.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:48:49 PM

My goal in life is to be able to spend $5000 on a family vacation and not have go worry about it hurting my pocketbook. I have never been fortunate enough to experience travelling the world and even some parts of the country. Crypto is both an asset, and a currency to me. Maybe one day my investements will pay off!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: