Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:12:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Goals in regards to cryptocurrency?  (Read 2549 times)
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:34:28 AM

Great to hear. And I live our of the US, are you aware whether there are some restrictions for delivery etc?

Nope, absolutely not. The guys are shipping worldwide
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:35:04 AM

Nope, absolutely not. The guys are shipping worldwide

Perfect, thank you very much for recommendation! Will share my experience afterwards
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:35:21 AM

Perfect, thank you very much for recommendation! Will share my experience afterwards

Always happy to help! In case you have any further questions, feel free to ask
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:37:56 AM

Well we cannot deny that cryptocurrency really made history in the lives of many people specially before 2017 ended. I used to regard cryptocurrency as the next biggest thing but with the current market situation right now, I know there are also those that have been dimmed in their sight of it. We all know this forum is a good fishing ground for crypto-enthusiasts people. A lot are staying here for their bread through bounty campaigns and I’m one of them, some are staying here to learn, some to advertise their businesses and in general they stay because they are likeminded people. They have the same interests. 

I agree with you sir, there are many people change their lives during the bullrun in year 2017, I have no evidence and proof who's get success at time to get rich.
Well I telling the truth and my goal is become rich herein crypto but I am willing to wait the right for me, and as of now I'm happy what I have to earn in crypto im very thankful crypto can help to survive all my needs.

Many people gained big profits in 2017. My goal of investing in the cryptocurrency market must be to make a profit and I have my own target to get what I want from the crypto market. I believe the cryptocurrency market still provides great opportunities and has long-term potential
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:17:54 AM

when I found out how much money is spinning around cryptocurrency
I decided that this is what  need  ,
I try to understand how it works, and what it is used for
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:33:38 PM

I have been investing on a difference alt-coin which we known as cryptocurrency, Hence cryptocurrency is a future financial freedom, that come in a big profit after a short time investment, Secondly i am really expecting good return in time coming.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:39:53 PM

The biggest thing for me is mass adoption and being able to transact the world. I think with that there needs to be proper compliance in place and the governments need to be on board as well. This will take a few years but there are cyber security companies like Ciphertrace that are leading the charge in this arena which I find progressive
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:18:27 PM

I want to make a profit so far, because all people go to the cryptocurrency to make a profit, only a few have other goals in the cryptocurrency

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:34:40 PM

In our technological age, a lot of innovative trends appear, most of which do not achieve their ultimate goal, but the rest becomes mainstream. Those people who invested their time and money in time in one of these areas secured their future for life. I believe that cryptocurrency is one such direction.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:41:31 PM

My goal in regards to cryptocurrency is to earn more and more crypto coin with free by working for the different freelancer work and for the bounty as a bounty hunter. Still, now I have already earned many tokens by working for the bounty. In 2018 there are many tokens also hacked from my Ethereum account. Since then my work time reduced. Now am working again for the bounty and do the freelancing work.
aauchit

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:38:24 PM

its amazing I also yearn for adoption of this network worldwide, in such a way that it'll be used worldwide.  crypto world is very surprising
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:45:26 PM

when I found out how much money is spinning around cryptocurrency
I decided that this is what  need  ,
I try to understand how it works, and what it is used for

Each time I hear about a new rich person that appeared, I am curious which business he deals with. In most cases, these guys are in cryptocurrency, investing in it. I guess if you learn the crypto market well, you also have all the chances to make if not millions then hundreds of thousands. My goal is to change the life to get the better one finally.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:06:47 PM

My initial goal was to be able to afford a house.
I was able to accomplish that during the bull run of 2017.

Now, my goal is to buy another house lol.
So not much has changed I guess.
I believe that crypto will be around forever and will change society.
However, I don't think that it will continue to have these crazy gains and volatility.
At some point it will truly crash, stabalize, then slowly grow from there.
So I am mostly using it to invest in other markets.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:30:11 PM

I hope to learn or rather expand my knowledge on the affairs of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Also, I hope to build my portfolio so as to take a good position towards the future. Furthermore, being in this space has taught me the power of patience and research thus helping me in many endeavours.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:04:08 PM

My goal in Crypto space is to serve as an evangelist of blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is great and its indeed a revolution we all need. Therefore my goal is to sensitize people about the technology and they ways it will be relevant in their day to day activities.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:29:51 PM

Personal goals are quite different from the goals that one might have for the crypto space. An individual alone cannot influence such goal for he general. It is usually collective and everyone will have to  contribute his/her own quota. My goal is to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. That on its own can give me whatever I want.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:54:23 PM

I think that most, including me, are interested in cryptocurrency for profit. Perhaps someone is interested in expanding the horizons, but sooner or later he will rest on the difference in prices and the possibility of earning money in the country.

EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:05:38 PM

My personal goals in this industry are pretty simple. Keep getting into a whole lot of projects and doing them as much as I can and hope that one day, one of the projects will do exponentially well and reward me beautifully. Crypto is heading for full scale adoption and its only a matter of time before it goes on a full scale upward swing.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:37:55 PM

Cryptocurrency is a modern financial instrument. For me it's just a good way to earn money - by investing, bounty and airdrop hunting. Tried mining also - will never try this again  Grin

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:15:54 PM

my goal is to accumulate and preserve the BTC as much as possible. I hope soon cryptocurrencies will be recognized by many countries, and our expectations and never will be well rewarded. I'm more of an investor than a trader.  trading altcoins takes me a lot of nerves, effort and time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: