Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Goals in regards to cryptocurrency?  (Read 2549 times)
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:31:06 PM

Everyone who participates in this industry wants to benefit from cryptoqurrency investments including me. And I also believe that most of the bounty hunters who do not have jobs in the real world prefer to take this field in order to benefit here. I guess you did it too? and the fact that the cryptoqurrency world has attracted many new users

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:51:04 PM

When participating in financial investment, it is certain that my biggest goal is to make a lot of money from this market. At present, I want to earn a lot of Bitcoin because I believe that in the near future, Bitcoin will increase in price very high. Hopefully, I will have a lot of BTC this year.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 11:18:07 PM

I still remember very well the days of old like in the years 2016 and mid 2017. No many people knew about cryptocurrencies and it was only toward the final months of 2017 cryptocurrency made numerous investors benefit highly from their investments. This make more investors to troop into the business however the bear right now is making a large number of those investors question the intensity of restoration or inversion in bitcoin

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:26:16 PM

I was interested in cryptocurrencies for several reasons. Some of the objectives are:
1. To get profit from investment and trading
2. To see how the concept of technology is increasingly advanced and becomes part of its development.
3. To learn how to manage and control many things from crypto market properties that are very volatile

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:28:37 PM

I'm a person who likes to work online, so I'm curious about Cryptocurrency. I am trying to learn to know how to work in crypto. I am aware that this work is capable of giving great gains. So I have a goal to have a big income and can change my economy. Crypto conditions are always changing and to date, I still survive.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:15:39 AM

My goal is to gain profit from using it in trading so that I can save for my future and secure my investments. Hold BTC until it reaches 1 hundred thousand I guess.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:38:49 AM

Since the beginning Cryptocurrency motivated me to generate great profits. From here I started to think that this industry has great potential to make the rich man.

I am trying to trade, invest and Bounty. And that gives many advantages is trading. But the market conditions are easy to change so I also sometimes have losses.

Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:40:26 AM

I am here because i have a goal that i want to get more experience of how is the best strategy when i go in trading and investment so that it is not hard for me to get more and more profit here in crypto industry, cryptocurrency is the best job for me.
Our goal on why we are here in the crypto world is almost the same, to gain profit in crypto and know the advantage of using it and it's benefit to the people around the world. Cryptocurrency will be the thing in the future and we should not be left behind in the technology.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:14:50 AM

I am here because i have a goal that i want to get more experience of how is the best strategy when i go in trading and investment so that it is not hard for me to get more and more profit here in crypto industry, cryptocurrency is the best job for me.
it seems that almost everyone even everyone who is here has the same goal as you say, including myself.
i really like crypto, indeed for me this is not the best job for me. but the work at Crypto really helped my finances.

i hope my goals and of course your goals will also be achieved soon.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:59:47 AM

I think we have different goals in Cryptocurrency but it all boils down into one. This is to earn and gain enough money to change our lives right now. Well, as for me nothing will make me stop aside from when the crypto will not exist anymore (which is impossible). Just continue with what we are doing and harvest season will come.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:18:23 AM

Why I want to learn about Cryptocurrency is because I can make some money through it.
I'm still 20 years old by the way and still studying at College. When not busy, I'm doing the bounty, trading or maybe finding some free Airdrop Grin
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:07:50 AM

The biggest thing for me is mass adoption and being able to transact the world. I think with that there needs to be proper compliance in place and the governments need to be on board as well. This will take a few years but there are cyber security companies like Ciphertrace that are leading the charge in this arena which I find progressive
Benefits of crypto is undoubtedly so high we are having it has the fully ability to change our future if we invest today after holding it will give us allot of profit that we can save our family from future rainy days. I know after few days it will become world currency and will be use to have even lands a d I want to buy house with it.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 04:59:21 AM

At first, I was interested because it was similar to forex. After trying it, it turned out to be easier so I learned more. My main goal is to get profit to start a business in the real world. And through cryptocurrency, I think the opportunity is quite large, even though the risk is also great.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:04:17 PM

Only I choose cryptocurrencies are as my part time job besides my university degree and family support. I gain some confidence and experience.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:01:27 PM

As interesting and educating the crypto community is, My main aim is to make some cool cash, I'm sure also that many also want to make something good out of cryptocurrency. Even though the market isn't stable but we believe there is potential in the space to be tapped from.
That is basically the goal of everyone too, and even for those that says they are more interested in the payment part of it, is it not a way to cut cost that made them run to crypto? Crypto is able to cut cost for many organization because it has the feature to help them evade task lol, so they have more savings to themselves.

What actually attracted me to crypto, especially bitcoin, is because I was made to understand that it is going to be a privacy coin and keep my transactions anonymous, and also the fact that I can make more money trading it more than Forex trading which is actually quite true about it, because I cannot remember the last time, I ever traded Forex ever since I got to know of crypto trading, the money I have gotten from crypto trading is far more than what I have traded in Forex for years.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:04:49 PM

All of us are here only for profit. But after some time we learn something about cryptocurrencies and realize the real power of crypto. We become enthusiast and some of them infuencers, visionaries and advisors and start our own business in crypto.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:05:44 PM

Very good topic.Thanks.I'm here because I really like the concept of cryptocurrency.I expect mass acceptance from cryptocurrency.Since registration on the forum I basically always evolved and mastered a new topic.Therefore, I can proudly say that cryptocurrencies really motivate to develop! Cool
most of the people here also use crypto as my part-time job. like me and use daily crypto trading as an additional income that I can get. also from the bounty that I consider to be a bonus that I can enjoy from crypto. but the first is the trade that I enjoy the most.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
HyperionXtech
Copper Member

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 04:09:46 PM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!

As an organization, we look to educate those who are interested in learning the technology. There is a small percentage of the world that understands how blockchain technology can, and will, progress the world. We are working on developing an incubator for entrepreneurs through a gameful framework that is designed to increase user engagement and promote cooperation.

We have performed a vast amount of research on future job structure in reference to the rise of the automation era. Our sentiment is that as automation continues to rise in the workplace, the current job structure will be evolving accordingly. It is our goal to bridge that gap by assisting people in reaching true autonomy. With systems like UBI coming into play, we believe that our framework will empower people to become more entrepreneurial, which in turn will help them continue to contribute to overall socioeconomic growth on a higher level.

The general public's exposure to progressive tech is increasing as large entities, and many countries, begin to implement their latest research. The desire to use blockchain technology is running rampant amongst the average tech user, but most are hesitant because of a lack of knowledge and no easy way to learn.

The development of our peer to peer social eCommerce platform will provide gameful interactions to educate users on progressive technologies, while offering the tools for anyone to become an entrepreneur. #WithRootForce

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Evolving the way we think about economy ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● HyperionX.org ●  Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization  ● Peerion.io
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  #PlayWithPurpose #WithRootForce  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⬢ ⬢ Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization ⬢ ⬢
⬢ ⬢ Smart products to connect the world ⬢ ⬢
▂▃▅▆ https://www.hyperionx.org/ ▬▬ https://peerion.io/ ▆▅▃▂

[ Whitelist Feb 20, 2019 - March 6, 2019 ●●●● Tree Propagation  MAR 7 2019 - Dec 31 2019 ]
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:07:54 PM

At first the main reason why I got attracted to cryptocurrency is because of the money and possibilities of high returns but as I got more familiar with the market I then fell in love with the technology. My goal in crypto is to make much money and be financially free.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:14:25 PM

Very good topic.Thanks.I'm here because I really like the concept of cryptocurrency.I expect mass acceptance from cryptocurrency.Since registration on the forum I basically always evolved and mastered a new topic.Therefore, I can proudly say that cryptocurrencies really motivate to develop! Cool
The purpose of taking part in the forum is of course as a learning medium so that when participating in trading or investment it can be profitable because it already understands the characteristics of the coins to be traded.
I prefer altcoin because it is cheap and still provides an opportunity for a very drastic increase compared to I buy bitcoin where the price is more than ten thousand US dollars. Of course the most important thing is profit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: