Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Goals in regards to cryptocurrency?  (Read 2548 times)
greelzs

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:16:11 PM

In my opinion, there are some different periods, when we either see the rise, the fall or kind of stability. But as I see, you are not discussing mining, for example.. Why so? Do you only consider trading and holding?

Greetings there. This is indeed an interesting question. As for now, I would say, mining is profitable with advanced equipment, in my opinion
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:17:51 PM

Greetings there. This is indeed an interesting question. As for now, I would say, mining is profitable with advanced equipment, in my opinion

Agree with you in general. But are you aware - are there any companies that sell such? Would like to have a look at different miners
buzcarn

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:18:51 PM

The company I am aware of is Globemining com - have you heard of them? They are pretty widely discussed these days?

Seems that yeah, I have heard of them. But are there any particular miners you can recommend me to have a look at? I mean from the ones they have
buzcarn

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:20:05 PM

Well, as far as I know, the most popular one is their Antiminer S17. And it definitely shows great performance, so have a look

Sounds interesting, will have a look. And as for the location - where is Globemining based? Europe?
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:21:17 PM

Sounds interesting, will have a look. And as for the location - where is Globemining based? Europe?

Nope, they are US based
buzcarn

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:22:17 PM

Nope, they are US based

Oh, I am living in Germany - do they have delivery? Or this might be problematic?
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:54:40 PM

My very important goals that brought me here with cryptocurrency, is holding patienly on my coins and erc20 tokens. That's the very best options to have while the market wasn't fully recovering, since bearish still took dominance on current situations. We must take full responsibility on our asset, without even bothered from any bad thoughts from speculations.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:43:06 PM

When I first got to know Crypto through the trading market but at that time the price of Bitcoin was already high so to get capital to buy Bitcoin I got this forum to get some altcoins so that I could buy Bitcoin to be stored in my wallet and the main goal was to save some Bitcoin when the price is cheap so it can be used for future savings and of course to build a better economy.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:13:30 AM

We are all here for the profits and i'm waiting for bitcoin halving in 2020 to decide whether to sell my coins or not,if altcoins start increasing after the halving i will sell if not i will still hold

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:24:47 AM

because Cryptocurrency is a very promising industry today and I personally study and work for money with the Bounty campaign. because right now with a very good bitcoin price I want to get to know bitcoin and make very much money from bitcoin.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:25:16 AM

We are all here for the profits and i'm waiting for bitcoin halving in 2020 to decide whether to sell my coins or not,if altcoins start increasing after the halving i will sell if not i will still hold
find best price for bitcoin was be our goal in this market.many people hope they could realize their dream by investing bitcoin..cryptocurrency considered as best portofolio to get maximum profits in few years only.and many people proved it.
ra_pl

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:33:33 AM

There have been ups and Downs lately in altcoins. And my goals towards cryptocurrency is to invest in a working products , expect bullrun , there are a lot of businesses in cryptocurrency to improve in. Right now i don't really want to speculate much.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:12:41 AM

There are too many cryptocurrency project circulating, and choosing the best among the shitcoin are bothersome, hoping after learning from here, I could find and store many great cryptos.

I am a huge fan of cryptocurrency, and knowing their purpose, makes me a more enthusiast to learn.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:21:40 AM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!

The purpose of people investing or speculating on the cryptocurrency market is certainly to make a profit including us. Cryptocurrency is a growing market and has the opportunity to reach $ 1 trillion in market cap value. With the continued growth of transactions in the cryptocurrency market, there are opportunities for everyone to get profits including me

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:24:42 AM

I am interested in trading and analyzing a market, because I think when I have become an expert in that field, I will have a large profit, and trade according to me is exciting. That is my goal in cryptocurrency, there may be many more goals that I cannot mention

In fact, all now such goals, because while not the understanding of how to correctly realize crypto-currencies in real time, this tool is to earn

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:38:19 AM

For me, cryptocurrency investment are rare type of business and only popular to those who joins it or for crypto enthusiast. My goal in cryptocurrency is to adapt on how to do trading business here, and also earn profits as well. But i think everyone should learn more about crypto business first before entering to it, so that we can have a good experience and to refrain from not earning profits.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:39:15 AM

I am hoping for mass adoption and dreaming from daily payments with crypto currencies, so you do not need any bank account anymore. I hope we are slowly moving towards this goal and someday we will achieve this.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 12:49:14 PM

to get profit and trading experience, the thing I really want is to be a pro trader..
I consider crypto as a bridge to reach my dream and goals, I will realize it through cryptocurrency trading.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:04:10 PM

I came to cryptocurrency for money, this place helped me a lot in the past and I will continue to exploit it. It has changed my life and I hope in the future, cryptocurrency will be widely accepted in the world

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:38:06 PM

When I just learned about the cryptocurrency,I just came here because of curiosity,and now I'm here because of earnings,as here you can in the future to get good money, if not to sell now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: