Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:11:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your Goals in regards to cryptocurrency?  (Read 2549 times)
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:04:05 AM

My first goal is still to make money from this market, secondly it is still making a lot of money from this market, because this market is quite new and very potential, when everyone knows more, the leading people are beneficiaries

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:50:59 AM

to get profit and trading experience, the thing I really want is to be a pro trader..
I consider crypto as a bridge to reach my dream and goals, I will realize it through cryptocurrency trading.
almost everyone says the same thing as you, including me.

i think crypto will truly be able to realize my dream, indeed it is difficult even very difficult.
because i was required to learn to understand crypto and all the crypto parts but i hope i will succeed.

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:37:07 PM

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

i have found the whole thing very interesting for a long time and hopefully it will still be suitable for everyday use.
at the moment there is unfortunately a very weak phase again which makes it difficult for even good projects to gain a foothold.
but in a few years many projects will be implemented and applicable. Smiley
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:44:55 PM

Maximum people say like they want to be more profitable or they want to earn a lot of money from there. But I want to learn a lot first of all. There are a huge knowledge there if I want to gather like crypto analysis, marketing, market cap, technical analysis, trade, business and so on. If we learn those, we will able to earn more after those achievements.

Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:45:44 PM

I think most users in this forum have the goal of making profits through investment, trade and also participating in gift projects. and that's one of the goals I can be here. on the other hand want to add more insight into blockchain technology, because blockchain technology is an extraordinary innovation in my personal observations.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:53:01 PM

Other than making a profit, my goal would see crypto being wide use in normal day without anyone bat an eye.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:26:24 PM

Mostly lots of people are into cryptocurrency for the financial freedom it provides which in fact there is no doubt about that,  Iwanna achieve greatness in that and as well be part of the revolution of the industry in future

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:38:03 PM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

What is it that motivated you to learn about cryptocurrency in the first place, and what is it that keeps you here now?

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!

I think that most crypto enthusiasts (like most people around the world) strive for material well-being. And one of the reasons why many have come to this forum is search for additional (or main) earnings.
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:58:52 PM

Surely everyone here has a different purpose from each other and that depends on how they view the cryotoqurrency industry. for me cryptoqurency has changed my life far better than the past, because I have benefited from investing and cryptoqurrency trading. and vice versa what is your purpose here?

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:12:45 PM

What do you hope to achieve here in the cryptocurrency industry? What do you hope to achieve through accomplishing those goals? 

I’m interested to know what everyone here is looking for in regards to cryptocurrency, what keeps you involved here on forums/motivated to learn etc. Everyones got some type of goal they’re hoping to accomplish, I’m interested to hear what is it you hope to achieve and what dreams you have in regards to cryptocurrency. If you had to define a dream you have in regards to the cryptocurrency market or your own personal dreams in regards to the industry I’d love to learn about what they are.

Whats stopping you or currently in your way to achieving the things you're hoping for?

I’m very curious about these things I would love to know what everyone hopes to achieve, what goals they have that keep them involved and interested, what you hope to accomplish or see be accomplished!

Thanks everyone for reading let me know what drives you and gets you going here in the crypto industry!
My goal is development.  The development of thinking and potential.  For example, having come to the forum, I began to read more, and later write articles.  When you write, you better understand the essence of the project.  You read and understand technology.  Communication in the community of the forum and chat rooms, websites, etc., brings positive thinking, not just sad thoughts about work.  It is interesting to talk with people and listen to their opinions, and later draw their own conclusions.  And of course the material profit, without it in any way.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:14:05 PM

Surely everyone here has a different purpose from each other and that depends on how they view the cryotoqurrency industry. for me cryptoqurency has changed my life far better than the past, because I have benefited from investing and cryptoqurrency trading. and vice versa what is your purpose here?
my goal is to earn a very large amount of bitcoins and promote technology for mass use in our world. We are all just on the start!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:23:32 PM

my goal is to earn a very large amount of bitcoins and promote technology for mass use in our world. We are all just on the start!
Everyone wants to earn a lot of bitcoins in this market, but not everyone succeeds. To do this, you need to dedicate a lot of time to your development in this market.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 02:33:33 PM

Crypto helped me with a couple of things. I have met a lot of interesting people from all around the globe. Another good point was that I have learned the basics of trading and investing. I gained some profits from crypto and receiving knowledge of new technologies. I am fine with that.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:50:28 PM

Crypto helped me with a couple of things. I have met a lot of interesting people from all around the globe. Another good point was that I have learned the basics of trading and investing. I gained some profits from crypto and receiving knowledge of new technologies. I am fine with that.

many people feel the benefits of crypto so far. especially I also feel the benefits that I have gained from crypto.I thank you for getting to know crypto until now. because until now crypto is very helpful in the economy that I am experiencing right now. can get a result of personal hard work.
tsurpalgloba

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:50:12 PM

Greetings there everyone. And talking about you, do you only take trading into consideration? Or also interested in other ways as well? For example, mining or holding?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:54:38 PM

Greetings there everyone. And talking about you, do you only take trading into consideration? Or also interested in other ways as well? For example, mining or holding?

Evening sir. In my opinion, much depends on the solution in here. So we can basically speak about profits, taking into consideration productive equipment. And of course, evaluate the costs
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:01:51 PM

Evening sir. In my opinion, much depends on the solution in here. So we can basically speak about profits, taking into consideration productive equipment. And of course, evaluate the costs

This is true. And have you ever tried mining on your own? Are there any advanced solutions you can recommend? Would definitely like to have a look
sarrpora

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

This is true. And have you ever tried mining on your own? Are there any advanced solutions you can recommend? Would definitely like to have a look

Probably Globemining com, heard of them? The guys are rather popular these days. They are having a pretty wide range of devices available
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:09:57 PM

Probably Globemining com, heard of them? The guys are rather popular these days. They are having a pretty wide range of devices available

To tell the truth, I haven't, but will have a look at them shortly! Are there any particular devices you can recommend?

sarrpora

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:11:05 PM

To tell the truth, I haven't, but will have a look at them shortly! Are there any particular devices you can recommend?

Have a look at Antiminer S17 and T17, my favorite ones. But others are also great
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: