Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just SOLD my girlfriends car to buy more ETH at sale price :)  (Read 35472 times)
tersotr

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

I guess if I had a lot of savings, I would have done the same as you, I believe in ethereum and that in time he would bring me great benefits
What do you do certainly will bring benefits to you. many people believe the ethereum. low prices now certainly will be a lot of people who think to invest ethereum more, but unfortunately, the market is not so good for investment.
Now everyone says that the market is bad for investment. But answer me the question - when is it better to buy cryptocurrency? Is it wise to buy it last year, when everyone just said that then it was the best time for this. As we see, you just need to buy in the fall - right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

I can ensure that you're very nervous at the moment cause price of ETH is under $100 at the moment. LOL. Seem like nearly half of your gf car flew away in just few day. LOL.
I hope that you got a lesson from this, don't sell anything especially house or car to get money to invest when you don't know too much about it.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:10:06 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 06:45:09 PM by ChiNgadOr

I can ensure that you're very nervous at the moment cause price of ETH is under $100 at the moment. LOL. Seem like nearly half of your gf car flew away in just few day. LOL.
I hope that you got a lesson from this, don't sell anything especially house or car to get money to invest when you don't know too much about it.

Honestly... you are very wrong.. absolutely no nervous or worried. if you read my posts, you will find i invested my ETH on 4 altcoins, and the value in ETH (not in US$) didnt changed  much for these coins.  Anyway, i assume risks and consequences. ANd the big difference among us, is i am not a mercenary like you.. you are here for few fast bucks, but i BELIEVE in blockchain.. and i dont follow this as i was blind or stupid! I did my propper research long time ago, and strongly think crypto will be a standard in the future.. maybe not tomorrow, or next week, or month.. also not next year.. i am not in a hurry! Everyone that knows me, is aware of how much i have enjoyed the life.. I "worked" during 12 years for the biggest clubs of Ibiza (party, beach, girls..)....i promise, you really cant imagine how much i have enjoyed life..i had enough! Nowadays, i think i got everything i need, so i would say i am really happy already, i have my girl (plus my baby that hopefully will be born on march 2019), and  enough money to eat and live... i dont need much more.. I am not interested about lambos, mansions,... I am more interested in a more fair world for everyone. The big fishes (venture capital, banks...) have their profits being cutted, and this makes me really happy! Our life quality will improve in the longterm.. almost everything will be public, transparent and fair...

Mark this post and come back later in 10 years: 9 dec 2028!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

Who knows what will end your bold and even desperate act, may be quite obvious failure and a big minus, and may yet cryptocurrency again all surprise your nerves killed will be fully rewarded!
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:16:54 AM

That's really a risky decision but if the market recovers and there is a better price, I think you can buy two cars for her .

Now I'm imagining how your girlfriend's reaction looks like? after you sold her car  ? that really make me curious !  Smiley
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

That's really a risky decision but if the market recovers and there is a better price, I think you can buy two cars for her .

Now I'm imagining how your girlfriend's reaction looks like? after you sold her car  ? that really make me curious !  Smiley
well, even more so when you sell it the price of ETH is still so high, and now the price is low. because of this I do not want to sell the hard assets that I have for investment. well, I might think otherwise, produce ETH to produce cars.  Grin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:15:13 AM

really sad because in my opinion it is an act that is not good because your status with that woman is only still a girlfriend not your wife, you can go bankrupt and you can also make him hate you, so you have to be careful when you want to do something, don't harm your girlfriend like that.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

hope you will be able to buy an old bicycle at the end) At least this will be more useful for the health and ecology;)

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

you have taken a huge risk by putting all your money in one coin and more than that you just bought at a single price. The clever strategy should be to buy in parts as you can see ETH is at 91$ now so you could have bought more ETH with the same amount if you have just waited a few days.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

that's nice you sold your girlfriends car just to buy ethereum lol, well you are not lose if you just hold ethereum for long term I believe the market will recover and I'm sure you will buy more cars in the future. Wink

swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:16:12 PM

Looks like even if your portfolio went down you are still calm.
So I am guessing your investment plan was for a long term you weren't aiming for a quick trade but for a long term investment.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

Looks like even if your portfolio went down you are still calm.
So I am guessing your investment plan was for a long term you weren't aiming for a quick trade but for a long term investment.

This is the plan... the 1000000000000000%  profitability of BTC can NOT be achieved anymore.. but i am conviced that in the longterm market will be a few trillions at least, ..so  need to keep calm, close Blackfolio, Coinmarketcap,.. just enjoy life, be like water, flow... patience will be rewarded in the future ! Smiley

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

Some hours ago i posted this after realizing the big drop...  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5069276.0

So just gave a call to someone i knew he was interested since few weeks ago in my girlfriends car, and just sold it for 2000€..nearly 13 ETH at this prices..
maybe for others it is not a lot of money..but for us, it is..no more money left, and living with my parents! hahaha
yes i STILLL BELIEVE IN CRYPTO.. the best is still out there to come in the next 2 years i think..  so with a pair of.. I am  ALL IN  Grin

wish me good luck

(please dont follow the same behaviour unless you are as mad as me and ready to loose it all)

Brave man... I can not suggest to anyone what have you done. But I am sure you are going to buy a new car in the next year. I dont say it is going to be a Lambo but I can say a much better car than your old car Smiley

Good luck man
Big-bigger-bitcoin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

My respect to you!
Always was sympathizing to whose who could take risk like this.
Sometimes I am doing the same. Of course I am not offering to everyone to risk. But in my life it is part of the game.
In crypto you do not invite everyone for a risk but you are inviting them for a bright future and for becoming the rich persons of the future. If you will not invite others to invest in these coins then in the future if they will know then they will be sad and you will regret that why you not told to them.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

My respect to you!
Always was sympathizing to whose who could take risk like this.
Sometimes I am doing the same. Of course I am not offering to everyone to risk. But in my life it is part of the game.
In crypto you do not invite everyone for a risk but you are inviting them for a bright future and for becoming the rich persons of the future. If you will not invite others to invest in these coins then in the future if they will know then they will be sad and you will regret that why you not told to them.

not really inviting them, just lightly mention about what is crypto to them, whenever they decide to know more or invest, they are certainly welcome.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

You did everything right. I also follow a long-term investment strategy. And if at the moment you don't need a car, then why spend money on its maintenance. In a few years you can afford the car better.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

I guess if I had a lot of savings, I would have done the same as you, I believe in ethereum and that in time he would bring me great benefits
Not all people has the same faith with OP... for me it's a risk to take it all the way. Last year I heard someone had sold his house just to buy bitcoin. This type of people are the real risk taker. I salute them all.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

I think it's not the right choice and is too risky. Yes, that has become your choice, so strengthen your belief in crypto so you don't easily panic if the market conditions get worse.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

I think it's not the right choice and is too risky. Yes, that has become your choice, so strengthen your belief in crypto so you don't easily panic if the market conditions get worse.
Hopefully he becomes a lucky person. She is a very courageous decision to invest very large. now indeed ethereum sangt cheap and will benefit large if later price ethereum could return at best price a year ago. but we all don't know when ethereum will rise.

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Hopefully he becomes a lucky person. She is a very courageous decision to invest very large. now indeed ethereum sangt cheap and will benefit large if later price ethereum could return at best price a year ago. but we all don't know when ethereum will rise.

you just said it... we dont know WHEN.. but i am pretty sure it WILL rise, soon or later. Many things ahead.. in Q1 2019 is scheduled the new improvement of the blockchain for Ethereum.. this COnstantinople hardfork can make a huge difference finally in TPS.. faster blockchain.. higher prices Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: