Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just SOLD my girlfriends car to buy more ETH at sale price :)  (Read 35475 times)
gudfavourBTC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

You sold car owned by your girlfriend and you will hold ethereum until 2028, it is easy with other peoples money, have you consider to sell your car to buy ethereum? It is cheaper than it was when you bought it, would you buy it now too?
Of course he does not have a car that is why he sold his girlfriend’s car and I think for investment, you should not sell the stuff you own for use and rather the capital you can have access to the facilities available in the market.
Vitnatin

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

You sold car owned by your girlfriend and you will hold ethereum until 2028, it is easy with other peoples money, have you consider to sell your car to buy ethereum? It is cheaper than it was when you bought it, would you buy it now too?
Of course he does not have a car that is why he sold his girlfriend’s car and I think for investment, you should not sell the stuff you own for use and rather the capital you can have access to the facilities available in the market.

If he bought the BCH, he could be 50% richer.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

If he bought the BCH, he could be 50% richer.

I am not an enthusiast of BTC or BCH... thanks  Bitcoin for having made blockchain famous... but your time is over.. it should be replaced by another coins  with less transaction costs, higher transfer/second rates, and the most important: REALLY decentralized (nowadays few mining groups control 90% of supply/hash)

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:49:53 AM

Is this true? I wish you good luck... Buying coins is now a risk-taking way. I hope the market will give you a satisfactory rise soon, otherwise you may not be able to face the decline of Ethereum. In fact, Ethereum has declined.

I doubt a lot that the guy managed to do it. Probably, he simply wants to attract our attention to Ethereum and its future. I also think that the altcoin has got chances to recover fast.
mapofgordious

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

no.. i didnt sold my own car, just because i didnt have one.  the only thing i did, was put ALL My money, plus a  loan from my bank (ING direct), plus money borrowed from other 5 persons (3 friends, mom, sister). i would seel everything i dotn really need to survive right now.. (food, home..)   this is sacrificing a actual wellness for a greater wellness in the future.. thas called investment Smiley
Hm.. ))) I think that called not "investment" already, that is called self-sacrifice almost. You're desperate investor however.
I hope all this is not in vain.
He really sacrificed his car for his future but as he invested in crypto he will not be disappointed with that investment. I remember some people before 2017 when they sold their houses for investing in Bitcoin and now they are very wealthy and they not only have their own homes but also their luxurious cars and their businesses.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

You are like an insane person, you are willing to sell your girlfriend and sell your car to buy ethereum?
what if ethereum becomes worthless after you buy it ?
First, he didn't sold his girlfriend. Dude, who the hell want to sell someone for crypto? Second, he didn't sold his car either, he sold his girlfriend's car.
Fyi, his investment is down almost 2times when he bought those ETH. On Nov 9, ETH price was $210 but now it's still around $110
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

You do a very risky action, but I hope ethereum will rise and you will be fine. still be aware if this is very risky don't be sorry at the end of time, good luck bro  Wink
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

It seems very sensible now. If you sell all the Ethereum on the 24th, you have made a lot of profit, the profit is directly proportional to the risk, but when you buy the coin, everyone is afraid to buy coins, so you will get more profit.

baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

I hope at the end of the story she doesn't leave from you because of this:) You have gotten thr risks and I hope you and us earn money again and don't lose our cars, money or time.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

Have you sold ethereum for 150$ to buy back for lower price?
I think you are in a solid profit , if you've done so
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

Have you sold ethereum for 150$ to buy back for lower price?
I think you are in a solid profit , if you've done so
he bought only 13 ethers. that's nothing for now
he is ready to wait 10 years as I understood
anyway he shouldn't wait lots of profit in near future
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

he bought only 13 ethers. that's nothing for now
he is ready to wait 10 years as I understood
anyway he shouldn't wait lots of profit in near future
we don't know what can happen in the crypto market. all full of mysteries. maybe 1 or 2 years ahead of ethereum can be very good, but nothing guarantees that it will happen. but remember, everything can be possible.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

what a great idea! maybe i can also sell my girlfriends collection of bags and shoes and maybe i can earn 150 ETH in total plus a huge slap mark on my face and maybe ill be sleeping on the streets after that.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

I can't wait to know what a final end will be in this story.
BTW, how you're doing, ChiNgadOr? How does it feel to be a pedestrian again? Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

Interesting to see the end of this story) Hope we won't see him in the news like "another madman sold everything for the crypto" )

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Interesting to see the end of this story) Hope we won't see him in the news like "another madman sold everything for the crypto" )
if everyone behaves like what the OP does, there will be very many people who are frustrated by the fall in the price of the crypto currency some time ago. because he has justified any means to buy the crypto currency he wants
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

if everyone behaves like what the OP does, there will be very many people who are frustrated by the fall in the price of the crypto currency some time ago. because he has justified any means to buy the crypto currency he wants
The fact is that many users of cryptocurrency for their investments collected start-up capital selling cars and even real estate. Of course, if people invested in 2016, they were lucky, but if today, then there are a lot of questions and the results can be ambiguous.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

The fact is that many users of cryptocurrency for their investments collected start-up capital selling cars and even real estate. Of course, if people invested in 2016, they were lucky, but if today, then there are a lot of questions and the results can be ambiguous.
If we take into account the figures for 2017, then in reality, Each of us understands that we will be able to return to prices at that level. Perhaps it is today that there are good chances for investment and investing your money can be very profitable. But in one thing, I agree that it is impossible to spend all the money from my home budget for cryptocurrency.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

Women who are good and understanding are rarely found, I will not comment on your investment, but what I recommend is to keep hodl that woman and marry her Grin
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

VITALIK WOULD BE PROUD OF YOU

Seems you will be made the right decision, let's see what will happens soon. Hope you will lucky and don't get Rekt...  Cheesy

Also, I hope your girlfriend will not be going mad and left you if she knows IF you loss someday...  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: