Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just SOLD my girlfriends car to buy more ETH at sale price :)  (Read 35474 times)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

I think what you do is crazy, but I get a lot of news that it doesn't only happen to you. There might even be someone who is crazier by selling a house to invest in Crypto. I think this happened because they got a profit and then got hooked and wanted to get even bigger profits. But everything is sometimes not in line with our expectations.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

In my opinion, you're investing blindly. Really sorry for you. Most investors have died because of no strategic investment. Holders are good but all need to plan. Such investment is very risky, please review your finances. Do not let negative thoughts affect the portfolio.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

You did a great and a bad job and the same time LOL
Thanks for the trust in Crypto anyhow

Despite you sold something that can be use lel
Anyhow, hope you could do the DCA method to average down your price Smiley
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:57:19 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 04:52:01 PM by ChiNgadOr

ChiNgad0r iS iN Da House!

Well.. to all that blame me for selling the car..
I am 100% aware about what i was doing.. i have NO hurry, i can wait indefinitely, and i could also assume a total lost.
the question is.. do you believe in crypto? I DO!!!
I compare this with the scenario 20 years ago, when i had a 28kb modem.. then came 56kb modem.. then RDSI.. ..adsl WOW.. and finally optic fiber..  sumarizing.. a LONG and promising future ahead...  I wont never advice anyone to do the same i did, but i promise for my life to come back in 2025 and read this post again.. and lets see what happened then.
I SOLD my ETH  time ago to buy few promising ALTCOINS.. and i will let you know soon about which one i choosed..
by the way, i sold the car because we didnt need it at all. My girlfriend is also happy with the decision and she trusts me, and also assumes the risks.. by the way, she is pregnant i will have a baby born in march (hopefully, crossing fingers!). I tried to choose a crypto name for him, but my girl didnt allowed me  ahhahaha

everlasting glory to crypto!!!!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

You did a great and a bad job and the same time LOL
Thanks for the trust in Crypto anyhow

Despite you sold something that can be use lel
Anyhow, hope you could do the DCA method to average down your price Smiley
Of course, each of us who work in the cryptocurrency market believes in good prospects for cryptocurrency and I believe that we support the development with our investments. That's just headlong you do not need to sell all that is at home, just to invest in some kind of coin. First of all, you need to be very confident in the prospects of a project.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

I think you have to invest wisely and not greedily. Good investment certainly requires a good strategy too. And I certainly don't dare to invest brutally. But if you have good knowledge and skills in trading, you can do it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:32:29 PM

Well.. nearly 2x  since minimum 2 weeks ago. Seems there will be a nice upward trend the next days for ETH.. With the hardfork that will happens soon..  i dont think i will need to wait until year 2030 to see gains Smiley

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:14:05 PM

I think you have done right thing and I hope ethereum can rise like today:) When ethereum rise to 500-600 dollar again, sell half of your ethereum and buy new car again to your girlfriend:)
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:09:04 PM

I think for a good girl, the proof is she is willing to sell her car to fulfill your thirst for crypto. Hopefully your choice can provide benefits in the future, and don't forget to make it a wife.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:10:05 PM

It's been a little scary to continue to put money in even though I'm down so much. I do have confidence that the market will turn around at some point...
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:13:49 PM

I think for a good girl, the proof is she is willing to sell her car to fulfill your thirst for crypto. Hopefully your choice can provide benefits in the future, and don't forget to make it a wife.
Interesting comment:) But I agree, she is good person I guess, I don't give to nobody my car for crypto for example:) I hope everybody gain money in 2019 because previous year we tired very much.

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:08:25 PM

I am 100% aware about what i was doing.. i have NO hurry, i can wait indefinitely, and i could also assume a total lost.
I compare this with the scenario 20 years ago, when i had a 28kb modem.. then came 56kb modem.. then RDSI.. ..adsl WOW.. and finally optic fiber..  sumarizing.. a LONG and promising future ahead...  I wont never advice anyone to do the same i did, but i promise for my life to come back in 2025 and read this post again.. and lets see what happened then.
I SOLD my ETH  time ago to buy few promising ALTCOINS.. and i will let you know soon about which one i choosed..
by the way, i sold the car because we didnt need it at all. My girlfriend is also happy with the decision and she trusts me, and also assumes the risks.. by the way, she is pregnant i will have a baby born in march (hopefully, crossing fingers!). I tried to choose a crypto name for him, but my girl didnt allowed me  ahhahaha

Please make the public profile in Crypto compare, when you will be ready for it, of course Smiley
I think you already have a several fans here Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:48:36 AM

Please make the public profile in Crypto compare, when you will be ready for it, of course Smiley
I think you already have a several fans here Smiley

Sadly my profile on cryptocompare wont be usefull because i have all my assets mixed in my portfolio .  BUt i will write some posts about the coins i bought with the money of car sold.. and i will point why i found these coins so promising.. as this is the most important :  the "WHY" these coins, and not other!

victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:04:33 AM

- In 2017 there were $6.3 billion raised in ICOs
- Over 95% used ETH as their main fundraising token
- Lock-up periods ranged from 6 months to 2 years > unlocking now > billions dumped now
- Companies have to sell their ETH to use their funds (my salary alone costs 25 ETH a month)
- Updates keep getting delayed, not impressed with devs

Hope she has a calm temper.

Lol, I love this comment, I really hope she does.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:58:59 PM

- Lock-up periods ranged from 6 months to 2 years > unlocking now > billions dumped now
- Companies have to sell their ETH to use their funds (my salary alone costs 25 ETH a month)

A salary costs 25 ETH a month, so what? there is someone that paid nearly 10.000 BTC for a pizza some years ago, that are around 38M$ today. Prices fluctuations are common, but we must focus on TREND! i have no doubts ETH will get higher with time

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:18:20 PM

It is a wise decision. In the near future, the price of ETH will increase as demand increases. The hard-fork event is about to take place and its price will increase as well as the BCH once.
Please wait for the price of its highest price, sell it and you will have great early 2019 days.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:44:43 PM

When you sell a property and buy cryptocurrency for this money, you have to be very sure that it will work.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:52:45 PM

It is a wise decision. In the near future, the price of ETH will increase as demand increases. The hard-fork event is about to take place and its price will increase as well as the BCH once.
Please wait for the price of its highest price, sell it and you will have great early 2019 days.

Agree, to change our lives to the extreme, of course it requires big things and is brave enough to take risks, I am sure that ethereum's performance this year will continue to improve so by buying $ 150 we will get big profits at the end of the year.
jozhkesha

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:55:18 PM

I hope that in the near future you will be able to buy your girlfriend a car much more expensive. I believe that the price of this coin will go up.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:44:59 PM

I can just envision her throwing his "Best Boyfriend" mug at him, lol.
But truth be told, unlocked tokens shouldn't impact ETH price that much, only the token's price.
The biggest ICO-s already dumped their ethers, same with the Ethereum foundation.
He might just make it, but that doesn't make him less of a moron.

You could also express yourself withouth being unrespectful,.. so for the next time, i ask you to try to behave like a person, because the forum is a community of people. IF it is too difficult for you, then just do us a favour and dont write anything

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: