Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:22:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just SOLD my girlfriends car to buy more ETH at sale price :)  (Read 35475 times)
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:06:43 PM

I imagined my boyfriend doing the same and my palms immediately got sweaty.
What the hell is wrong with you?

Probably, it was simply a joke. I cannot even imagine that such a story could happen in reality. Yes, I know some people are ready to sell their vehicles to buy crypto, but it is not acceptable in this case.
Weren't there like a few guys who sold their houses to buy BTC? So I wouldn't rule out that it's serious...
Depending on which month they did it, it was a pure gamble. Still is if you do it now  Roll Eyes
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:28:39 PM

You were just bets your reputations to your girlfriend family that if you're successfully to achieve your target then probably you can buy more than 1 car for your girlfriend but i fear this is hard to do so and the current market even cannot support your target because the price seems decrease again
In this situation, for a guy you can only predict a new girlfriend in a certain future, because in the near future he will be a bachelor. In fact, the current state of the cryptocurrency market will not give him a chance to return at least the wheels for her current friend from her car.

well.. if you and all the rest of same kind (pesimistics) are so sure about cryptomarket failing.. why the hell are you still visiting this forum? i think that blockchain is MANDATORY for a better world. transparency is a MUST! sooner or later, people will start to stop fearing crypto and will buy again. I still think buying ETH at theses prices is a bargain in the longterm!!!!

Transparency is actually a NOT.  i hope now 3 months latter you managed to save some money and return money you rented so she can buy her car back.
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 11:04:44 PM

Probably, it was simply a joke. I cannot even imagine that such a story could happen in reality. Yes, I know some people are ready to sell their vehicles to buy crypto, but it is not acceptable in this case.
Weren't there like a few guys who sold their houses to buy BTC? So I wouldn't rule out that it's serious...
Depending on which month they did it, it was a pure gamble. Still is if you do it now  Roll Eyes

They simply gamble with their life savings for getting bigger amounts. This decisions don't look like smart decisions.. Selling house for buying more crypto? Come on.. In case of having 3-4 house  but this is for another discussion thread Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:15:27 PM

Though I will not follow you, but you are not wrong! Because you have that trust and confidence in Ethereum that the bad time will over soon or later. Some of my businessman and doctor friend asked me to do this for them, now by seeing you, I feel courage! Without risk, big gain never possible! But this is not that high risk, because we believe ETH price will grow in this year or coming years! Good Luck.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:32:35 AM

Waiting for your next move, maybe you want to sold your girlfriend because geeting rekted at this Ethereum Price. i would glad make a bid if you can sold your girlfriend for a cryptocurrency asset. To be honest this its the wrong investment method for me. Selling for investment really ?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:04:20 AM

If you are not fearing of losing all of those money which you have invested then it's okay because you may at one point be desperate enough and sell everything which will cost you a lot. That's why if you can afford to lose I think you have made great decision. Congrats Mr. Future Billionaire.
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:19:15 AM

Yes, you are very brave about taking risks and because the current market conditions are very low. And if you invest now, of course, it's very good. But I hope you don't invest in one coin, but some coins that have very good potential.

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:52:40 PM

Why? I think you just grew up surrounded by over-educated people, and you are probably the same.
I know some crazy people, and they did a lot more crazy things, than just sell car and invest 2000 USD in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:28:58 AM

Crypto sometimes makes a lot of people go crazy because of getting big profits. But I think you must have known the risk. And if this investment can match the strategy you make, hopefully, you can get lucky.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:42:25 PM

It is nothing strange that there  can be different points of view. But it is really curious how many saying i am stupid/crazy HERE.. Honestly in a forum called bitcointalk, i didnt expected to find people that dont believe in crypto. If you dont believe that crypto is the new Messiah for a new social order, then why are you in this forum?¿?¿

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
jozhkesha

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:26:49 PM

Last year I sold my car in order to buy even more alternative coins. At the moment I have no car and no investment capital. I think we should be careful with cryptocurrency.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:29:17 AM

Last year I sold my car in order to buy even more alternative coins. At the moment I have no car and no investment capital. I think we should be careful with cryptocurrency.
I regret your problem. Apparently you are not alone in this situation. Many new users of cryptocurrency invested their last money at the end of 2017, when they took a lot of loans from banks and even sold their real estate, just hoping to make a lot of money on cryptocurrency. But today these people are suffering very much.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:32:22 PM

I regret your problem. Apparently you are not alone in this situation. Many new users of cryptocurrency invested their last money at the end of 2017, when they took a lot of loans from banks and even sold their real estate, just hoping to make a lot of money on cryptocurrency. But today these people are suffering very much.

This is something very different... taking a loan from a bank is a very risky situation becaus eyou must find a way to afford the monthly payment. If you dont have a steady income, then you are really in troubles. So i just sold a property we had, but wasnt necesary at all!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:14:04 PM

I am about to sell my flat and to do the same, but in this case I would split my investments like 50% in crypto, 30% for traditional investments to receive income to rent the same flat and something like 20% in my own business.

P.S: I learn spanish and what does it mean "ChiNgadOr" ? Something like "fucker" in english ?
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:47:39 PM

You didnt threw your money through window,just somebody who was more smart have them.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:30:08 AM

My friend sold his motorcycle to invest in some altcoins. He made something like 5X of his initial investment but that was back in the last year. This year, the market is so bearish and it is highly risky to even think about it.

Blah blah
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:00:53 AM

nice move dude but if you did that today you will get more ethereum on big sale but still i salute you, you did what is best.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:39:27 AM

now risking the items we have to invest in crypto currencies is very risky. because the market price is uncertain and is very likely to experience a loss.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:51:44 AM

I am about to sell my flat and to do the same, but in this case I would split my investments like 50% in crypto, 30% for traditional investments to receive income to rent the same flat and something like 20% in my own business.

P.S: I learn spanish and what does it mean "ChiNgadOr" ? Something like "fucker" in english ?

Seems you are good learning spanish.... Smiley   My nick start as a joke, but when i realized it was a stupid idea, was already too late  to change
 it for another(didnt wanted to loose my rank+posts here). Honestly.. i would do this if i were you, but something is saying it, and another thing is effectively doing it. This is a "balls of steel" decision. I would never ever recommend anyone to take this risky decision. I think the market can still fall more, but i would bet my ass, that in the longterm the price nowadays will be ridiculous.. just waiting another green cycle, and done: profits!

Benkortan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:42:42 PM

Lol, you guys did that.
Well on contrary I know some guy that bought a Volkswagen Sharan for 700 Ethereum, about 3000$ back then.
That could easily be easily a Lambo a few months later, but hey.
I wish you luck guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: