Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just SOLD my girlfriends car to buy more ETH at sale price :)  (Read 35475 times)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:04:59 PM

i think you just made the wisest decision ever ethereum is right now too much undervalued in comparison with others altcoins and especially with bitcoin don't forget eth is the origin of all alts
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:18:38 AM

Investing in a token you believed will go well its not a bad one.  But its always advisable to invest amount you can aftord to loose. Awlays invest your spare cash. I wish for you that the price of etherum go high do that you can buy back your girlfriend car back

akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:21:29 AM

Why selling things owned by others? Thats bad. When you already settled might think you'll end up selling everything you have without asking your partner
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:23:47 AM

The fact is that i got already profits as i used the ETH to buy other altcoins which have a higher potential of going uP!
ssummarizing.. it was a wise decision to sell the car  Grin
And the party has just began!
That's the benefits when you really have a big nerved taking the risk, congrats to you as you succeed investing and gaining with ETH, looking forward to see if how well will you succeed with new alts that you've got invested and how long it will take before we see the replied here again and what would be the benefits that you'll going to achieved., nice shares OP.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1387

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:40:11 AM

The fact is that i got already profits as i used the ETH to buy other altcoins which have a higher potential of going uP!
ssummarizing.. it was a wise decision to sell the car  Grin
You and your girlfriend really deserve those profits, congratulations, What I really like is the patience you have on the rise of the ethereum, despite the dump that was in the market, which does not give anyone optimism but to sell a car or house ..ect to someone else to invest in it, What I did not like because investment may put people at risk and If you sell something that you own or something to someone you know, you might lose that thing if you need money at a wrong time when the market is not recovering, Again, do not do what you did before, you have to invest some of the money that you do not need so you will not be sad if the market does not improve.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:43:53 AM

i think you just made the wisest decision ever ethereum is right now too much undervalued in comparison with others altcoins and especially with bitcoin don't forget eth is the origin of all alts

Wisest decision ever ?  Lol . wtf ?  Selling stuffs for crypto is not really a brilliant idea and whats worst is that he sold a car . that would be more acceptable if he only sell smaller things but car is already a big thing even if they say that their car is not important anymore , the money is still too large to be only put on cryptos  .  anyway that is their life not ours  .  goodluck to them ,
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

Investing in a token you believed will go well its not a bad one.  But its always advisable to invest amount you can aftord to loose. Awlays invest your spare cash. I wish for you that the price of etherum go high do that you can buy back your girlfriend car back
I think you should be careful when you want to invest in tokens because there are a lot of valuable tokens right now and the development of tokens is also not good so you should be able to choose potential tokens so that you can benefit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:37:58 PM

Wisest decision ever ?  Lol . wtf ?  Selling stuffs for crypto is not really a brilliant idea and whats worst is that he sold a car . that would be more acceptable if he only sell smaller things but car is already a big thing even if they say that their car is not important anymore , the money is still too large to be only put on cryptos  .  anyway that is their life not ours  .  goodluck to them ,

Small things? what should i have sold then in your opinion? a pencil? a kg of tomatoes?    I needed some decent amount of money and took the decision.. no risk, no profits!
We didnt need a second car.. i  stay most of the day at home, and dont have any issue using public transport also.. So it was a great decision, and i think the party has just began.. bull  market is waiting for us... just a matter of patience!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 12:37:28 AM

ssummarizing.. it was a wise decision to sell the car  Grin
'
It looks you already made some profit. Prices have increased recently and you should look new car for yourself. The truth is, it was the big risk you have take. What if it was the opposite?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 08:33:13 AM

I saw the thread and thought it was when eth was around 80-90$ but it is not from that time.

It is not a great idea to invest Money in crypto which can be crucial for you and car seems like a crucial thing. Still, if you can hold enough you would probably end up making a profit.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:28:57 PM

At least, you did not take a second mortgage or use your credit card to buy ETH! Remember a story last year where a family sold their home to put all that money into bitcoin.
strong beliefs and determination sometimes make people or investors will be more interested and interested in investing in crypto currencies regardless of the risks they will get
cruet criet

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:34:13 AM

that is a crazy thing I have ever met, hahahaha, it's so cool, I hope you don't lose making a crazy decision like that Grin
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:58:26 AM

Thats not a lot of money for investments  Smiley .  At the moment you have not a big profit with this deal. But maybe in future you will make a great X. Cryptocurrency will rise again. Just need hype like in past years

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:20:26 PM

My friend last year just sold the car and bought a cryptocurrency, but he invested in different coins and some of these coins fell in price, and some of them slightly. In general, its investments have fallen in price greatly, but now the market is recovering, so I believe that if you have not sold your coins before, then you will soon get a good profit.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:12:17 PM

My friend last year just sold the car and bought a cryptocurrency, but he invested in different coins and some of these coins fell in price, and some of them slightly. In general, its investments have fallen in price greatly, but now the market is recovering, so I believe that if you have not sold your coins before, then you will soon get a good profit.
It seems to me that the profit will still depend on what price you made the investment. If we take into account the moment that many users of cryptocurrencies bought their coins at the end of 2017, then they need to wait a very long time to get real profit.
inpeo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:09:47 PM

This strength not be an impolitic go largely whether you system entrancing work of the new dim sum in the marketplace when thither is confident to be quantity of pacts aboutSometimes a dim sum moves on an upswing so it's not a poor concept to devise your purchase form overnice and minimal when this occurs so you buoy purchase inexpensively and advantage next
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:17:31 PM

Maybe was a good move if you made a profit, but i think if possible never again try do this kind of things, if something happen and the price of coin you invest not grow over time and drop what you will do?
unknownth

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:17:21 PM

At littlest, you did not capture a 2nd morgage or apply your credence carte to purchase ETH. Mention a tale remain yr where a kinfolk oversubscribed their house to place each that cash into bitcoin.
seemedb

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:33:50 PM

I anticipate you prepared the equitable option as this is the bottommost that we desire look in the approach forthcoming and in the forthcoming.
Whereap

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:39:49 PM

managed to move a small from investment. It is captivating, on the other hand at what cost you bought it and in what time, instantly just single affair is captivating as the keeping love desire stay on the marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: