Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 10:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot  (Read 15687 times)
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

Yes why not,if you have enough money to buy what altcoins do want.Its a big opportunity to us to buy low price because maybe by next year it can be recover and maybe also we are gaining profit by the future.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

I don't think that it would be rational to sell now everything you have. When you sell - you loose your money. I will recommend you to hold your investments.

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

My advice is to keep hodling all your altcoins because this bearish market will keep on going for I think a few or several months more but hopefully we will have a good recovery starting January next year. So honestly speaking, this will lasts until the end of the year so hodl because you already started to hodl for long then try to keep it a few months more.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

I have value loss over 60% if i compare to last year . I got nothing to lose will just keep holding till the point im happy to sell some . Hopefully it will not take 2-3 years to get back where it was before . While everything is cheap i still try to bag something more as long as i get some crypto for the tasks / jobs =]
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though

1) Don t sell on a big loss, it not help much.
2) If you have strong faith in MSP and KMD, now you can buy more of them
by current cheaper price, and you middle price for 1 coin will be more beneficial.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Just because Binance down and everyone become freak out. Even many time crypto was about 'decentralized' but right now, it's centralized af.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Took a look at my portfolio last night as I was busy with my day job all only to discover I'm down by over 60%. Went to bed to sad and almost depressed as I had plans for the money invested and had high hopes of recouping them to put into the purpose of the investment. Now I'm forced to hodl as selling at such amount of lose is not even tenable.. So I'll advice you hodl too

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

If I were you I would think had two choices, my first choice would is sell every altcoin that I had in a state of loss and I gave it away, regretting it would only make me crazy. The second option is to let go of every loss that I experienced and remain a holder, I would think it's useless when deciding to sell because my money has decreased in large quantities. However, when I decided to become a holder, I had the opportunity to recover the losses I experienced.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

1.If the last round of bull market did not sell, until now. Basically loss 60%
2.It’s selling very badly now, waiting for the next bull market. Waiting for BTC to halve
3.In order to learn patience, personal advice is waiting for the market to recover.

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:14:55 AM

I advise you to keep, all projects are good, I think almost all lost about the same, but there will be growth. Then your assets will go up and you will be able to get your money back and maybe earn some money.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

All Altcoins are down and evaporating rapidly as Bitcoin drops. I think this situation will be more destabilizing and dangerous so we should be cautious.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Since you already loss 60% of your investment better to retake again some risk just hold your assets wait for a year or month just be patience dont lose hope things will get better, instead of worrying about your investment, better to buy a alot now because the price is still on sale, dont sell on the big loss just hold.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Unfortunately, when the bear market is active, most of altcoins are melting. Better to sell altcoins and buy bitcoin and ethereum. Because they are more stable coins.

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

That is the situation everywhere you are not alone in this loss. There is nothing we can do other to hold and wait patiently till we break even and make some profits before we leave the market. If you sell off now there is nothing left but loss but if you still hold on then maybe there will be a price reversal and the market will change to profit.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

To to the Moon Grin That's horrible. Aether slid to 3 position. And this is just the beginning. I think this year we will finish in the minus. And if someone participates in the bounty companies, they will not see their tokens soon.  Angry Angry Angry
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

Your first mistake. You should have invested in Bitcoin instead. Second is do you even know what coin you have invested in? then the last one is why did you bought at all time high? That's not how investing works. You are at a lost buddy. Sell it and buy Bitcoin instead.

jaja colleen

Activity: 188

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

In this situation mate not only you experience losses almost of the token holders now affected with this market crisis,you need to increase your patience mate hold your tokens for another months and find another ways to earn to recover your losses.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

It seems to me that all investors see a similar picture on their wallets. We will wait, let's see what will happen in half a year.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

dumped means its another buying opportunity and its not a selling opportunity. so best thing is hold your alts and buy much more cheap alts . then you can enjoy huge profits in next bull run

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

My altcoins are also down but it is just for a while. The market will have to start growing because it is the only way for it. I believe it is better to keep your investments, don't sell now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: