Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My altcoins are down... by a lot  (Read 15679 times)
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

I’m down about 60% of my investment.

Any advice is appreciated!

EDIT: Yeah my entries are all super high tbh haha

EDIT 2:I’ve got quite a bit of faith in MSP & KMD Not sure about EDG though
This period is the worst time to sell. The market prices are extremely very low. I suggest you keep holding and see what happens in the coming years. The lost may be recovered once the prices pick up.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

Hi,
So I’ve invested a bit of money into altcoins about a year ago, and did a bit of trading but then slowly lost the track of it... Until today, where I found my ledger in my closet and decided to give it another look.
So here I am now looking at my coins , and thinking on what to do... Hold on? Sell?...
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Just take another months to hold your alts. Do not do exchange yet since you are losing. Take into considerations on your limits. If you can still afford it take the risk and hold.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

I am more and more visited by thoughts, to close my wallet and not to look into it for a year. I will not leave cryptocurrency. Sell coins, and buy others also do not see the point. Therefore, I will just hold

I saw latest a statistic about alt coins and the most of them are 95% in average down in comparison with their all time high. This mean that it is important to know when you buy a coin and when you sell it.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:30:13 PM

I'm more concerned that more and more people are starting to think that cryptocurrencies are just gambling. I understand that the share of excitement here is, but if you can not earn money here, it is better to try yourself in something else!
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

Buy more cheaper coins now if you are sure in that coins! Good coins will make you rich in the future but we don't know when it will happen.  I hope the new bull run will begin in 2019 or 2020.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

That's right. When the altcoin prices are going down, it is the right time to buy lots coins. However, just be careful when choosing the coins. It is important to pick the right coins that offer the high volume, great market circulation, and also great concept for the future.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
BelovedOfTheGod

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

My situation was much worse when I decided to increase the open positions. It's all a small experiment that aims to test your endurance. Treat calmly to all this and then you will earn.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

Now is the time to invest, best suited this month, look all basically are at the bottom, just take now as much as you can and do not remember the old failures.

It is always the right time to invest that would depends on your perseverance and positive thinker that your goal will achieve what you aim for. In investment it would difficult if you will not think for more strategies to earn and save for the future usage of the project.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

Well, in this situation of market price no one has exempted experiencing a big loss of there altcoin investments. What we are going to do is just wait and hold coins in the moment cause the more risk will be made if you trying to divert your coins into other coin whivh is also affected by the circulations.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

My situation was much worse when I decided to increase the open positions. It's all a small experiment that aims to test your endurance. Treat calmly to all this and then you will earn.
agree with you. and those of us who reach the end of this experiment, will not give up and do not panic, will be rewarded for their patience.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Only you can decide what to do as this is too risky and it's unethical to base your decision to other people. I think you have a good choice of your crypto which are good for long term plan.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

Even if you take into account the fact that you have a loss of 60% - it is not fatal.
Coins literally need to do x2, 5 and now you have returned your Deposit.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
chainedblocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

That is the spirit mate. It is just quite unfortunate that a lot of people do not always get to think about that, and this is one of the reasons why whales tend to play with their emotions a lot and make them chicken away from the market. When a market drops, this gives a good chance to buy more. I am even surprised though that with the situation of bitcoin, the altcoin market, except for the top few ones, but in general and in total, a lot of the alt markets are still just busy trading sideways. This shows one thing that the alts have bottomed enough and this only show the chance of picking them at this bottom for the next possible bullish activity.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

In my opinion, you should not hurry and sell coins at a loss, wait for a while until the market improves!
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

In my opinion, you should not hurry and sell coins at a loss, wait for a while until the market improves!
Really want to add : or wait until your coins will be worth one Satoshi, and only then sell them. You can give here a lot of tips, but I recommend to sit down and think what to do next. I wouldn't have to sell your investments at a loss, but the market is getting very angry now.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

There are basically 3 options.
Do nothing, hold and hope that will recover in some days, weeks, months, years
Might be too late by exchange to, for example, USDT and rebuy after
Buy more Smiley
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

don't sell it too fast and don't hold it too much, if the price can be higher, even if it's a little, I suggest selling it, at least, not losing money
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Hi,
I’ve got:

KMD EDG MSP

Do not become anxious because of any bad things going on as it will soon end. Believe in your choices, and you should know that your options are what you learn and make decisions that are the right decision. Try to create trust and what you have chosen to overcome this moment.

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

if you have a look on market trends , price of every coin is falling. Right now market is in bear phase. I have eth in my portfolio. I bought eth at $185 USD and now price of eth is below $ 150 USD ETH is most stable and reliable coin among all coins. You do not panic and just wait for the bullrun to manage your losses.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

My portfolio is also down by 70-80 percent and this is sad, but I am still holding, even after such a big dump. I still believe in crypto currencies and hope that crypto will bounce back one day and I am ready to wait for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: