Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just calm the f$%^ down, this is not the end of Bitcoin.  (Read 518 times)
nofreecoins

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

People are running for the hills, because they think the sky is falling and this is the end of Crypto currencies.  Roll Eyes

This whole spectacle has started with the FUD that are being spread in mainstream media and the supposed "war" that is happening in the Bitcoin world.

We can thank Roger Ver and Craig Wright for this, because they are the people who are fuelling this BITCOIN CASH war, with the upcoming BITCOIN CASH fork.

The dumb speculators do not know the difference between BITCOIN <BTC> and BITCOIN CASH , so they see blood on the street and instability, and they start to panic.

There is also confusion about some of the Bitcoin <BTC> hashing power that might be shifted to support one of the forks and to create a scenario where a specific fork would be sabotaged to enable double spend attacks.  Roll Eyes

All of this is causing massive confusion amongst people <speculators>, who does not know the difference between Bitcoin <BTC> and BITCOIN CASH and now the real Bitcoin is suffering because of that.

We will see a correction after the fork, when these idiots realize that the sky is not falling after all.  Roll Eyes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2018/11/14/what-triggered-bitcoins-sharp-price-plunge/#616be24e1d66
I believe it's funny people mention it, price went to nearly 20k and prices are still very high compared to ever.

Roger ver just went apeshit and craigh wright became crypto famous by bullshitting, the only positive thing I see about bch is that bitcoin is a bit easier to mine, interesting to see what a few whale bags can do.

Also, the fear about a hash bigger than bitcoin's current is there since always, fear used to be towards government's, now we have a bitcoin clone attempting to steal it's hashpower. The probability of someone investing so much money into hashpower to just disrupt the network for a certain amount of time is small since working for the network would probably make them more profits at long term, I think the nodes can reject a miner by mac or ip? might be wrong I has no idea about it.

So when we will have our first not money driven terrorists? Cheesy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

People are running for the hills, because they think the sky is falling and this is the end of Crypto currencies.  Roll Eyes

This whole spectacle has started with the FUD that are being spread in mainstream media and the supposed "war" that is happening in the Bitcoin world.

We can thank Roger Ver and Craig Wright for this, because they are the people who are fuelling this BITCOIN CASH war, with the upcoming BITCOIN CASH fork.

The dumb speculators do not know the difference between BITCOIN <BTC> and BITCOIN CASH , so they see blood on the street and instability, and they start to panic.

There is also confusion about some of the Bitcoin <BTC> hashing power that might be shifted to support one of the forks and to create a scenario where a specific fork would be sabotaged to enable double spend attacks.  Roll Eyes

All of this is causing massive confusion amongst people <speculators>, who does not know the difference between Bitcoin <BTC> and BITCOIN CASH and now the real Bitcoin is suffering because of that.

We will see a correction after the fork, when these idiots realize that the sky is not falling after all.  Roll Eyes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovaird/2018/11/14/what-triggered-bitcoins-sharp-price-plunge/#616be24e1d66
I believe it's funny people mention it, price went to nearly 20k and prices are still very high compared to ever.

Roger ver just went apeshit and craigh wright became crypto famous by bullshitting, the only positive thing I see about bch is that bitcoin is a bit easier to mine, interesting to see what a few whale bags can do.

Also, the fear about a hash bigger than bitcoin's current is there since always, fear used to be towards government's, now we have a bitcoin clone attempting to steal it's hashpower. The probability of someone investing so much money into hashpower to just disrupt the network for a certain amount of time is small since working for the network would probably make them more profits at long term, I think the nodes can reject a miner by mac or ip? might be wrong I has no idea about it.

So when we will have our first not money driven terrorists? Cheesy.

Yes wait and be calm. Patience is one of the important factor in crypto market. As said "Patience is the key to success" applies here also. Wait for few months and see the market will be back with good and positive results. There is some reason where billions have been withdrawn from BTC which makes the fall in value to $5400 but this not shows the end of Bitcoin. Surely it will boost and reach above 10K in next year 2019. I believe there will not be an end for BTC.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: