Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
CreamIce (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

Yes, agree on you. Crypto will no easily die because no one can predict the future, look what happened before no one knows that bitcoin will explode with no one notice it.
Also look at XRP it pumps and still no one predicted it.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
I wonder what the motivation should be to invest in it now or think that a miracle will happen by the end of the year and we will return to the green road.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

I very much hope that cryptocurrencies will still be integrated into the economy of many countries, which today still doubt that cryptocurrencies will not be suitable. I hope that this will be very soon.
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

if you study the growth system there will be a process of going up and down like crypto at this time. so I always think positively when the dump price will be made deeper into my research because for me the most valuable lesson is life lessons. and the hope is that when the price of the pump, my patience later has produced big things
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:36:01 AM

Knowledge and full understanding might help you to analyze well, crypto already have this kinds of movements ever since so learned from that, if you keep aiming to learned a lots of opportunities will be open to you, as you will go and proceed even you see downfall there's always a bounce back, the only question is how long will you hold and take the risk of waiting.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:36:37 AM

Cryptocurrency ecosystem will keep growing with more innovation and  new prpject that seek to launch cryptocurrency to adoption. Cryptocurrency market on the other hand is another situation, it grows and sometikes stargnate or decline!

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

I have never doubt about this technology. This is a great technology for the economy. FUD people everywhere do FUD. So, just skip them and do your own research.

Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

Crypto can never die, it will keep growing because there are too many innovation on the Blockchain technology as solution to problems of man and there are big stakeholders involved, in as much people are using various services offered on the Blockchain which crypto is a mode of payment, crypto will keep growing and never die suddenly
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

of course the cryptocurrency market will continue growing. anybody who said it will die is an idiot or possibly you misunderstood them and they in fact said certain altcoins (most of them) are going to die which is correct.

what we will have is a growth which is mostly bubble because of shitcoins and this will be the growth for a long time in the future too. but also there is growth of some better coins and eventually the shitcoins will all die and be replaced by better altcoins and then we will see real growth.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

Yes, agree on you. Crypto will no easily die because no one can predict the future, look what happened before no one knows that bitcoin will explode with no one notice it.
Also look at XRP it pumps and still no one predicted it.
if you look at the current market, it seems that many predictions are wrong, because what happened was not an increase in the market at all, but instead the market conditions worsened with the crypto prices continuing to fall
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

I'm sure the crypto will grow, but along the way there must be times when he will fall but get back up. and at this moment there is a time when crypto falls, we just have to wait until he is up again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

Every development will fall, and this is normal for growth. I am sure that crypto is in the growth stage so the challenges are always there, the crypto market is only red and in the correction so this condition will make the community stronger. There must be a storm that passes and later it will improve.

syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

so far cryptocurrency and blockchain have attracted the attention of technology companies including traditional banks, because these two industries are still new so I think they will continue to grow but if the price of the cryptocurrency continues to decline until 2020 I am not sure they will be adopted as a means of payment even as an alternative investment
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

The recent market downturn may be caused by the BCH team, because BCH is ready to fork, but I don't think this is the reason for the crypto death!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:23:30 AM

Yes the market ofcourse continue growing, it very young and developments come for the next years.
Need luck or deep knowledge to find good and profitable projects

team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

You are right, the crypto market will continue to grow with time and atmosphere. Even though prices fall, if you see the price of bitcoin has dropped dramatically. Of course it's sad for us. Cry
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

am very confident and hoping that crypto will stay growing. We should believe and be motivated that it will happen. I will still wait the right time to happen it again. It will gives miracle soon. Hoping for the best results.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

Surely the crypto market continues to grow well, increasing the community, this will help develop it. Every trip will definitely spike and decrease and this is the way the twists and turns are carried out and our attitude is to remain patient and calm in overcoming a non-decisive market situation.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

After the view last night, obviously! Prices began to fall below the so-called levels. I guess it's harder than ever to guess what happens next.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: