Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

now there are many negative articles popping up about crypto. I don't know where the information they got. but if crypto dies suddenly it's obvious that many people will experience stress

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

of course, the crypto market will continue to run and continue to grow, for now it's a bit shaken up with a lot of drastic price reductions, but that's not a big problem, the best cycle of the crypto world hasn't happened yet
What do you mean by words the best cycle of the cryptocurrency world? It seems to me that the current situation with the cryptocurrency market should greatly influence the market correction, which in turn should lead to more productive activity in the cryptocurrency business.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
From the beginning, the beginning of bitcoin emerged, it often haunted bitcoin holders, who hold up until now must win who are afraid they will sell and lose, Everything can be possible if all parties have the same vision and mission in the future ... I am sure blockchain technology / crypto will be very valuable in the future
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

If there are downfalls then there will definitely a restoration or a comeback. As most investors said, this red market is part of the chart for a healthy correction. This is not a surprise since last year was very epic and bitcoin was overbought. Cryptocurrency is here to stay and will be the way for money evolution and online payments. One solid regulation for cryptocurrency to avoid manipulation then we can expect the true bull run or a new all time high.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

I think you should not hope for cryptocurrencies. This is a common financial tool for me. Do not panic. Good times will come.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Not forever but its growth isn't in its maximum potential yet. The technology isn't quite mass adapted yet and development is still on going.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

I am still confused about the current situation, but there is a possibility that cryptocurrency will start to improve in future, there is a big possibility that there will be some new coins that will become a new trend.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:04:04 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 05:20:56 PM by bitcoinmar

now there are many negative articles popping up about crypto. I don't know where the information they got. but if crypto dies suddenly it's obvious that many people will experience stress

I think it affected a lot because of the market slump since January this year. The price of all cryptocurrency decreases. and people are becoming increasingly negative about it
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Yes i think that crypto market will keep growing. But the investor in crypto need to patience to holding their coin till the bull run start. This market gives the chance to earn a lot in future who believe in crypto. We need to updates time to time about crypto market news for earn good profits.   
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

the cryptocurrency will not be lost as long as there are those who invest and support this currency. no one can predict when it's going to die. i hope one of these days will increase and continue in the future.
vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

There is no need to look for positive moments in the fact that everyone understands, the market will fall even more because it is clear that after a big increase there will be a big fall, it’s better to start to realize this and use trading to make money in a falling market !

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

The cryptocurrency market will continue to grow. I can confirm that because if you research this market, you will see that the Blockchain technology that cryptocurrency implements is a revolutionary technology in the future that can change the entire industry of global. So look at long term rather than short term.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

I am sure that the crypto market will continue to grow. It’s clear that the crypto world is developing at a record pace even by the number of crypto currencies in the CoinMarketCap database. However, the crypto market lacks legal regulation. Therefore, all stock exchange frauds such as the "pump and dump" prohibited in the ordinary world flourish among the crypto community. As soon as universal rules for the crypto world are established, a huge amount of people and money will rush into it.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

We have seen this kind of falls before in 2014 but as most of the people got into crypto in 2016 2017 including me so we have not seen such dump before. But I am optimist about crypto and believe that it will bounce back up maybe not soon but it will.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

We have seen this kind of falls before in 2014 but as most of the people got into crypto in 2016 2017 including me so we have not seen such dump before. But I am optimist about crypto and believe that it will bounce back up maybe not soon but it will.
You are right, a similar situation was in the history of the existence of crypto-currencies, the less this industry only became stronger and gained more popularity, so we need more patience to be successful in the future.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

I think, crypto market will not keep growing. I think, the market will come back shortly. crypto currency is using worldwide. most of the country are using it , they development many side. so it is very useful. I believe, in future it will change our present world.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

In my opinion, the bitcoin rate may fall even lower, analysts predict it is just not known to what level the price will fall. And according to analysts, the price may fall to $ 1,500. And even the sale of video cards has fallen and this can also mean a negative signal for the market. We hope that the price of the crypt will grow from the new year. And then the positive trend will go.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
The market has been down for a long time from starting this year of 2018 and we all hope that the upcoming year of 2019 the market will go green once again that we could now earn good profit from our holdings because many people are sick waiting for their holdings to increase its price, taht is why i hope that the upcoming year of 2019 it will be great like last year of 2017.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

I do not think this is the end of the crypto market. The crypto market has not yet reached its peak, which means that the highest prices are still ahead. This is indicated by many factors. One of them is the systematic regulation of crypto exchanges. If the crypto market were no longer needed, then no one would talk about it and make plans for development. I think that now they are trying to buy the crypto assets as low as possible, and then there will be a growth.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

I believe that despite the prices we currently have the blockchain continues to improve, and the technology continues to progress, so it may be the end of the speculative and commercial side of cryptos, but the technology continues to innovate, so probably cryptos are heading in another direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: