Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

To me I don't believe that there is an end to the crypto market. The current situation is just a test to the cryptocurrency currency market and it will turn out well

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

Sure, but not in this year and maybe not in 2019. Everybody believed that the market is going to recover until the end of the year, everybody expected the price increase in the fourth quarter, but look at coinmarketcap now.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

To me I don't believe that there is an end to the crypto market. The current situation is just a test to the cryptocurrency currency market and it will turn out well

I agree with you, when reduced to a certain level the market will revitalize itself. As the crypto market grows excessively by 2017, this is the time for the fall
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Why not? Cryptocurrency has already established a corner in the world for itself and it's also proving that the acceptance will go higher in the coming days. The problem is, we think crypto for investment only while crypto itself a currency.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:16:56 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

I think no matter the shakeup that is happening now in the crypto market, crypto will stage a come back, the crypto blockchain technology has come to stay with all the intrinsic benefits associated with it, it is going to die. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

Keep growing in what sense do see any growth in the present situation right now or you meant how for crypto has gone and capture more people who believe it easy to get rich in there and later turns out to be scam.
growth should be the least word attached to crypto by now because everything keeps falling just like a plan to runs people's life.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

Crypto market never die, market been up and down and it's natural for crypto.last year crypto was huge down and at the time crypto recovered. This year crypto has been huge down and gearing huge time  for recover. Still market down. So we hope cryoto market again will be recover soon.     

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

Crypto market never die, market been up and down and it's natural for crypto.last year crypto was huge down and at the time crypto recovered. This year crypto has been huge down and gearing huge time  for recover. Still market down. So we hope cryoto market again will be recover soon.     
trust in the market is indeed a good thing, but don't just wait and hope the recovery course. indeed restore hope many people but just hope results from it then it will be a lot of opportunities results that missed. at least also capitalize on some of the increase to be able to get the results up to wait for recovery.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

I believe that investment is necessary for the market to continue to progress, if the flow of investors continues to fall, progress will probably stagnate due to a lack of monetary incentive, of course, I know that for many people money is not everything, and they will continue to work no matter what, but I do not know if they receive the money necessary for their progress.

Bitcoin to the moon
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

I know this crypto industries will never die
As this communty stil growing,, because thats mean crypto believer is still become a strong community
But, when we see the market now,,, a lot of people must be panic,,,
I hope the price will bounce soon

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

It feels very difficult to predict. but I'm sure that everybody expect that it will keep growing. In fact, today the price is very surprising where almost all coins drop drastically. All in red. And I don't think that this condition will be better in some days later. It needs more days. Hopefully we can pass this dumb market soon, yeah.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:44:11 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Despite of the current market condition, yes! The crypto market did not exist for a mere decade and then die right after. 10 years is too short for something great to exist. It's temporarily going down just to take some time to build a momentum to shoot up! So all these death speculations are plain nonsense! FUD's are still in the air. It's up to us if we're gonna breath them in.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:03:40 AM

Crypto will not die. Crypto is rather growing stronger in its awareness creation and as its beneficial concept meets the knowledge of the people, the patronage will gradually increase. At the moment, crypto market is down but in no time, several countries that banned crypto will retrace their statements and this will give the crypto market a mega boost.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

It is decided that the coins will suffer especially for a major dump price. But the coin will never stop that price and just be stable on it. It will return to its original price and probably rise the price if they have a good news update.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

In this time my answer is " NO " and maybe " NEVER ". This is hard situation for us and not easy to keep stay because all strategy already, specially after hard fork. The only realistic opinion is leave, meaning sell all asset and exchange it become currency. Find another way to create money out side crypto before too late.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:21:22 AM

The only reason how a cryptocurrency can die is when people are stop using it and they withdraw all their investment and totally not support it. Cryptocurrency is strong and I believe it can be the same as before. It will rise up again and build up a good reputation again.

dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:26:56 AM

This reminds us of 2017, as a result of the Chinese government banning bitcoin, after the incident bitcoin down reached 3500 $, 1 month later bitcoin up to 18000 $. It looks like this will happen again
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:51:30 AM

It seems to me that a small increase should be, because the market can not constantly fall. more fundamental news there is very positive and in the near future many interesting events await us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:42:14 AM

I think the situation is like 2014. Even though it's still possible to grow up but it's less likely. If the support level continues to break down then the price will collapse.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

It's normal in crytocurrency that there is ups and down, no one can predict what will happen but there are surely some big players manipulating the market to how down. I don't think crypto will die and i think this is a good time to buy some because it might bounce back before the year ends. Crypto market will keep growing for many years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: