Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:02:18 AM

The recent happenings have left much for thought, the market has continued to lose billions of dollars in cap and it isn't good generally for the sustainability and the growth of crypto market. Many people currently are living in doubt of what will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:04:57 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
Market like this is indeed very sad, we face a situation that is not good and many of us have suffered such a great loss. But keep in mind that the potential for digital currencies is still very large. We are in the development stage and this is the starting capital to get a much better situation in the future.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

Yes of course because it is common to CRypto market to fall down it's price and I think that this year is not that great to make an increase that's why no currency increase their value in the market this year. Maybe this coming year will be the comeback increase of any currency in the market to make a good earnings.

wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:22:44 AM

Growth and very difficult to achieve, a large number of investors leaving the cryptocurrency price to fall sharply, it will take a long time to recover, this is optimistic view, if it is pessimistic, then bitcoin may return to 1000 dollars.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:16:10 AM

I'm pretty sure it will continue growing maybe not now but very soon it will come and all of us are gonna see of that happen, crypto as of now was in at young age but after many years to come crypto will be more great for many investors.
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

I always hope bitcoin and altcoin price could back again to higher price, everything have happen today with bitcoin have drop I am still trust with bitcoin could have higher price, maybe did you remember how many time bitcoin and altcoin ever cross at lower price.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

The financial system needs new forms, so new technologies have come. Blockchain technology is the future of the financial system, and we are the first. So everything is unstable now. We must wait, calmly, without fuss, if you know how, then trade in small things, but do not panic.

andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

I don't think the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow in the short term, but it may happen next year, because when the crypto price drops to the lowest point, investors are willing to buy it!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.

Crypto has been already established a strong community all over the places of the country, especially in Asian country as well.
therefore, crypto will recover again we really just don't when, but what most important is we know we can gain for it sooner or later.
We shouldn't be worry even the price goes down just stay calm and take as an opportunity instead.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

The market for cryptocurrency is volatile, and it is almost impossible to predict whether it will rise or fall.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

The present fall of cryptocurrency is giving me a lot of doubt regarding the future of crypto and how it will be of benefit to us at the long run. It's now very difficult to predict its rise at the moment, cause it just keeps falling and falling. With what I'm seeing, it will keep falling till this year runs out.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

No, I never saw any growth in this year, the market keeps decline everyday, if you invest it in this moment and wait the market growing, you will earn the money, otherwise, I have invested it in last year, I have lost all my money.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:30:39 PM

We have seen this kind of falls before in 2014 but as most of the people got into crypto in 2016 2017 including me so we have not seen such dump before. But I am optimist about crypto and believe that it will bounce back up maybe not soon but it will.
You are right, a similar situation was in the history of the existence of crypto-currencies, the less this industry only became stronger and gained more popularity, so we need more patience to be successful in the future.
market Cryptocurrency indeed on stage of development to progress more rapidly again in the future. This triggered the emergence of growth that keeps awake to bring even more advantages and bring progress toward the future of the market Cryptocurrency.

tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

We've had our fun crypto is too far gone now. Time to invest in the next big thing
Lol. You have not even seen fun yet, as we are just starting and all the things you have seen so far is just a preamble. The crypto market is here to stay, this is something we have seen before when it comes to volatility and this is something we will see again until we hit the level of mainstream adoption where we start getting to see real life usage, but as long as this market remains a highly speculative market, nothing obviously will change. This is still a big thing, so it depends on you if you want to be a part of the future or not.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:31:27 AM

Right now the crypto condition is very pathetic but hopefully crypto will grow to an enviable height. It will be wrong on the part of any Government to rule out on all the advantages that come alongside crypto. It may take some time for crypto to attain an enviable height though, maybe some regulations to be put in place before the growth.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:07 AM

It will happen, it is sooner or later, the whale will always hoard a lot of coins at extremely low prices, and then start pulling when we are all disappointed, this kind of thing has been happening in the past.
So now you have two choices, stay patient or leave.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

Regardless of whether the price of cryptocurrency falls or rises, the cryptocurrency continues to evolve, various projects continue to evolve and build up their finished product. This will take some more time. So while everything goes on as usual. Now legalization of cryptocurrency by states is very important for us, and the price of our coins and tokens will increase when all this preparatory work is done.

logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

yes it will keep grow.... I am agree with you.. lot of peoples are using and it is spreading widely now a days.
sammiu0612

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

I believe crypto market will keep growing. It looks like it is having a strong fall but it will grow again. Nothing is growing forever, sometimes when we want to move forward we need to step back and gain momentum.

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

I do think and believe in cryptocurrency market, it will keep growing and developing. The current problems make market down will be solved and then we will see the bright days of cryptocurrency. To take the chance, you should buy now in dip market, get coins in cheap price and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: