Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

Well, some cryptos are still down on this month but some also are gaining. As a general I believe that crypto will grow back as it is the last 2 years pass.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Yes it will, but not in this year. 2018 can now be officially stated as the worst year of crypto currencies. We have tried to change things, but the market decided to go deeper. Lets wait and hope that the situation will change.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
oneforall

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

I think it will but not all cryptomarket, few of most popular altcoins and BTC will grow, after their fall to some level.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

I am sure when the regulatory authorities make a decision, introduce taxes, and give the nod and exchanges to everyone else, it will definitely be a powerful rise of this market,and now so to speak all this is preparing to fly forward,and especially looking at what is happening now, we can say for sure that the future will be bright

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

You can be someone who loves all the plants. You hold all life dear. But, sometimes you have to let go of the plants that steals the others plants life. You have to purge them to have a more healthy garden. Sometimes this kind of things are necessary.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

Yeah sure I think cryptos will still grow, starting something new is always difficult but at the end of the day, it will find a way to survive and get adopted, and I believe once the space is regulated, everything will be fine.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

Now we see the pattern of 2014 when Bitcoin was falling down much, and everybody thought it was the end but the high rise followed. After this downfall, a new cycle of cryptocurrency life may happen.

James_Cline

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:26:10 AM

Why not? Cryptocurrency has already established a corner in the world for itself and it's also proving that the acceptance will go higher in the coming days. The problem is, we think crypto for investment only while crypto itself a currency.

Yes, exactly!!! We are stuck in the mindset that crypto is only a means to invest, when it was designed to be a virtual currency. Acceptance will grow for sure, especially with cryptos now exhibiting more positive features than before. I’m currently looking into Virie. It seems to be designed to be the ultimate financial instrument –it boasts of a blockchain-based distributed exchange network with a cryptocurrency feature. An escrow system makes it feasible for the exchange of goods and services as well. With exchanges such as this, I think the world will be accepting of the possibility of going cashless.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:38:30 AM

If we look at the chart of the market and exchange, I'm pretty sure that the market will keep growing. Today we can see some greens on the market. Although the growing looks small, but it gives the good impacts. We can see how they struggle to reach its normal price again at least. Just be patient and never be panic.
stiletos

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:46:37 AM

I got into crypto not quite long, even with the steady decline, what increases by the day in me is hope and believe that the market will find its rave again and keep growing! But growth will now be organic!
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:48:11 AM

I have no doubt that the market will grow. for a decline always follows a rise. but no one can tell exactly when this climb will begin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:01:51 AM

There are still chance that market will pump and increase dramatically again . It's just need a matter of time and patience is the key in order to success .
mabugaaj

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:18:17 AM

Warren Buffett: "Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful"

In my opinion, we should look for some low entry levels in projects with money and big teams.

When others are fearful, it may present a good value buying opportunity.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

It will no doubt make a come back from the current crazy decline in market cap eventually

There's a lot of very positive developments due in 2019 which will help add value and a modest improvement in investor sentiment so the outlook is not going to be entirely gloomy

faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

Yes, that is certain, I am sure the crypto market will continue to grow, now it is experiencing a crisis and to be able to rise and grow we must be patient waiting for it, crypto will last long and of course in the future it will grow better

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:49:20 AM

Yes, of course i believe in the crypto market it will back to grow  soon as bitcoin will recover. It just happened that whole market is down due to the highest coin of digital assets are in a huge problem. Which are combineded by manipulation makes it dump all over this year.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

The longer you stay in the crypto community, the more experience you will get, the more you realize that the ride is always up and down. When you are already experienced with all these rough roads, you will also get indifferent and numb when sudden market crashes happen. You will come at a point when you only laugh at it because you know that there will always be a stronger recovery once the smoke of the dump clears out.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:55:26 AM

Looking the market today, it starting o recover little by a little.
I wish it will keep continue to rise like this, and i think that is how the cryptocurrency work, after it goes down  it will surely come back up again.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

It will grow for sure! Blockchain is offering big opportunities to people and everyday's use case. It's a technology for so many functions to improve many parts of our economy. Most big companies are preparing to switch to it and use it on a large scale.
Not every crypto will grow, but good ones are very promising.

Smiley Smiley
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:20:21 AM

In the marketcap, it look like the condition is steadily increasing.
All of the cryptocurrency climbing up again together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: