Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

I think crypto will grow but for now the market price is falling, maybe next year will be the beginning of the increase in bitcoin and altcoin, I'm sure and I also invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

Crypto market is still new for the world economy as not everyone knows about crypto for the whole world i guess it take of only at least 10 percent of the total world population knows about crypto currency and it is still growing for the technology of crypto is still developing. Blockchain, decentralization, regulation and securities are still debating of who will really governs the vital role of cryptocurrency in the world economy.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
my opinion is that crypto will go up again and again and again will go to the bottom, on the contrary, if crypto finds a middle ground then the trader will leave the market, because it will not earn, although you can always successfully pump any coin) so I tend to the fact that crypto will not die yet.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
With so many new investors in Crypto, there will definitely be many people who panic when prices fall so that the fall will continue to occur very deep, but all of that will always be a comeback especially the community in Crypto will continue to be strong and they will not sell coins at very cheap prices .

So we have to hold it back or keep buying new coins when prices drop like this month.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BTCUser_

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Crypto will not die, it's here to stay.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

I think yes, but we should wait for a very long time... Maybe more then two years...
But I don't think BTC will cost 1 million dollars...
$50k will be a very good price...
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

Cyptocurrency has a lot of advantages for trading in the internet and block-chain is a very good technology. At least in the next 10 years it will still not be obsoleted. So I believe it will have a bright future.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

Yes. Cryptocurrency is growing each and everyday. There's no way its going to die. Cryptocurrency will survive in this world and the next.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
CreamIce (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

Why not? Cryptocurrency has already established a corner in the world for itself and it's also proving that the acceptance will go higher in the coming days. The problem is, we think crypto for investment only while crypto itself a currency.

Yes, exactly!!! We are stuck in the mindset that crypto is only a means to invest, when it was designed to be a virtual currency. Acceptance will grow for sure, especially with cryptos now exhibiting more positive features than before. I’m currently looking into Virie. It seems to be designed to be the ultimate financial instrument –it boasts of a blockchain-based distributed exchange network with a cryptocurrency feature. An escrow system makes it feasible for the exchange of goods and services as well. With exchanges such as this, I think the world will be accepting of the possibility of going cashless.

I have been reading about this token recently, the features look good but there's still apprehension. I have had some bad experiences before but I do hope Virie proves to be a game changer with all those amazing features.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

I admire your fighting spirit that inspires me to keep learning on this technology and somehow I can acquire a good strategy to gain more in the future. We have a chances since we enter in the dip which the price is much lower than the all time high. I'm still optimistic that we can repeat the bull run of 2017 in 2-3 years from now.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

After every correction in the any market recovery must come back with the big opportunity with the big profit and this is the formula of the market. There is not doubt that crypto market will not keep growing but it can take some time how much no body can say that about this.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

I think yes, but we should wait for a very long time... Maybe more then two years...
But I don't think BTC will cost 1 million dollars...
$50k will be a very good price...

that $1 million was over exaggerated claim to attract attention to certain individuals and I think it worked very well since everyone keeps mentioning it. $50-$100k is more realistic price that we may see next year or in few years. However, we may be very lucky if we see $10k this year.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:10:30 PM

Crypto always make brings surprises. It can even be beyond reason and estimation. The crypto world is full of risks, but here is also a place where people can make money in a short time. I wish Crypto would be better and more beneficial to the community.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much of late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
I don't see a sudden death for bitcoin, even if how many times bitcoin value will drop, for me it will just drop but it will not go to die or something. We just need to accept the fact that the market is just like that. There are times that the market will in the uptrend and sometimes in the downtrend. Don't believe to those speculations that will just make us depressed, I am just still hoping that bitcoin will recover again soon, even if it is not today, the patient is the key with bitcoin.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

As you said that there is a severe fall of crypto now but why there's still investments that still happening? Because they believe that there will be a time that the price will also have sudden rise and I think they are getting ready to that time. They will hold it and wait for that time to come, why? because there's a rainbow after the rain.

onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

Why not? Cryptocurrency has already established a corner in the world for itself and it's also proving that the acceptance will go higher in the coming days. The problem is, we think crypto for investment only while crypto itself a currency.

Yes, exactly!!! We are stuck in the mindset that crypto is only a means to invest, when it was designed to be a virtual currency. Acceptance will grow for sure, especially with cryptos now exhibiting more positive features than before. I’m currently looking into Virie. It seems to be designed to be the ultimate financial instrument –it boasts of a blockchain-based distributed exchange network with a cryptocurrency feature. An escrow system makes it feasible for the exchange of goods and services as well. With exchanges such as this, I think the world will be accepting of the possibility of going cashless.

I have been reading about this token recently, the features look good but there's still apprehension. I have had some bad experiences before but I do hope Virie proves to be a game changer with all those amazing features.
the number in favor of progress and improvement on the market capable of supporting Cryptocurrency for growth going forward. It makes a lot of consideration for the development of future Cryptocurrency to becoming a market going forward in the future with complete and reliable range of facilities.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Crypto always make brings surprises. It can even be beyond reason and estimation. The crypto world is full of risks, but here is also a place where people can make money in a short time. I wish Crypto would be better and more beneficial to the community.
including the current market situation which is very surprising where prices continue to fall and not also rise. ETH continued to fall and made the XRP take its position.
yeah crypto is often surprising so I also hope that a surprise like last year will happen again.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

I care about the falls but they won''t stop me believing in crypto. I am sure about the fact that the market will start growing

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:04:58 PM

There are so many opinions about the future of crypto. I see more and more pessimism among the players. Now the situation is very uncertain. We can wait both rapid growth and an even greater decline.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

What I don't believe in is the sudden death of crypto. How they imagine it. just one "beautiful" day all investors will want to sell their assets and say Yes well it. Is that it? I do not fully understand the logic of such statements, or is someone just talking about it not to be silent?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: