Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing?  (Read 3811 times)
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

Crypto is posible to grow and posible to weak.. it's all depends when you go in and take the advantage.. that is the market rules..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

No one really knows exactly how crypto growing in the market but we somehow anticipated it, and hoping that each in every moment there would be changes, into positive one like we always wanted, we believe and expect that in the coming days there will be bull run or like rocket ship type of hit.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:48:46 AM

I believe this if the crypto market will continue to grow even though it is difficult to predict, as long as crypto is still in use it will certainly continue to grow and survive, and crypto will slowly rise again and run normally as before
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:51:13 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.
For me yes! crypto market always have improvement every year even though there are times that bearish market takes too long and have a really great downfall but it always reach a new ATH every now and then so crypto still growing.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

The market has been bearish since the beginning of the year so I'm not surprised that prices still went down. However I am very hopeful and bullish on the future of crypto and I advise my friends in it to keep holding their coins if they ever want to be billionaires

CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

I am very confident that the Crypto market keep growing. Fluctuations, falls and droppings are just part of the deal! Enjoy the ride!
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
At present I still have many ICO projects are looking to pay me. They still delay although there are many suggestions. I am quite depressed in this market. The founders only think of their interests. But I still have to try to pay my tuition fees.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

I am still convinced that the crypto market will continue to grow even though the etherium continues to decline. this is normal in crypto.
flicbecomnews

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:33:39 AM

Yes, agree on you. Crypto will no easily die because no one can predict the future, look what happened before no one knows that bitcoin will explode with no one notice it.
Also look at XRP it pumps and still no one predicted it.
Of course it is not possible to predict about Bitcoin and altcoin price. But market will increase just like same way that price dropped. We just need to hold our position and need to be safe from panic sell.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

Of course the crypto market will rise very high.   The coins are actually petty great, especially Paragon, Cardan and Stellar. They are good in earnings and profitability.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

I think that the market will increase sooner or later. Now this is a good time for trading, but I would stay away from investing. In my opinion, it is better to wait for a U-turn of the trend.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Crypto market need support from all around world and from every stakeholder. If it want to grow at normal rate. But if it lagging like this then it will take long time to come back strongly. But one thing is sure it will not die. Because the base is strong enough to absorb pressure

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

Yes. I think the market keeps growing each and every day. People join this industry day in, day out because of the benefit it offers to investors. It's never going to collapse. The market will stand and survive.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

I continue to hope so despite the fact that the market is falling lower and lower. Sometimes I panic, but I try not to lose faith in cryptocurrency.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

just like that, if we get a news about the crypto world, don't just believe it right away, we must understand the problem or the news first, so we don't misunderstand crypto. especially nowadays the crypto world often gets negative news.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

But it is not too late to invest in the crypto-currency market , I think we will recover soon and therefore we need to buy and wait for the moment when it will recover

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

the market is falling now and the price slump starts at the beginning of the year, every time the price will go up the FUD and other problems continue to hit crypto, whatever scenario they have made to drop crypto. but I am optimistic that crypto will rise because crypto has many advantages as a digital asset and can provide great benefits to users, now prices are falling but if you take advantage of the moment to buy a lot of investment then the value will be fantastic in the next few years and you will become a billionaire
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

Many good news, new ideas and new projects and the market is still declining. 2018 was a tough year for crypto, but
after the rain comes the sun. Hopefully next year institutional investors join the market and we will have bulls again.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

The current crypto market has been consistently falling since from the beginning of this year. And I don't see any growth in the current market. But as per many big investors, it will recover soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: