Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back every thing  (Read 4792 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

Do not rush to buy, perhaps this is a small correction before the next price drop. I already bought Ethereum in September for $ 220. Now regret it.
You can always average your ETH investments. If you bought crypto not for the flip, but for the long term, then $220 is a good price. And like I said, average.
If you invest long-term, don't regret buying at that price, because Ethereum still has a chance to go back up, so don't despair.
but if you are a short-term trading then it's your fault why you don't do cutlose, you should see a chart and candle, so you know when to sell it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

I think it is time to buy BTC and alts step by step.
We may not see this price again.

I think you are right, if you have extra money why not? to increase your holdings and wait until the market recovers but don't forget the most important rule in investing, 'Invest only what you can afford to lose'. Smiley
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

We can see prices falling sharply. So it is time to buy both BTC and alts. I am sure the market will recover and we must take advantage of this situation while it lasts. With the current situation where all the coins have fallen in price, buying the coins right now is a good option to make. It can create more profitable opportunities in the future
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

You are right might possible you will not see this price again after re bounce of bitcoin, but my suggestion is to wait a little stability of bitcoin.
From this point bitcoin can make a big green candle but with the same speed we can see a red candle dropping bitcoin around 3500$.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

You never know when you will see this price again)))) maybe we will fall down till the 1 thousand dollars) and this price you will at February again
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

This is the right time for new players to come in and Buy some top cryptocurrencies because the dip was favorably low at this point in time. So what are you waiting for grab this chances now before it will loosen up and back to normal level.
CryptosD

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

The market is going down and I understand that it's a good time to buy some coins, but very accurate on what you want and what is your target. As BTC will climb up, I believe we will notice some bullish movement upon the altcoins as well, though might not be upon all of them.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

The time to buy has not yet come. People who manipulated the market and dropped the cryptocurrency rates will try to squeeze out the maximum. So we should expect bitcoin at $ 4000, and maybe even $3500-3200.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Now really attractive prices for all cryptocurrency due to the general decline in the market. If this is the bottom, then now is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and wait for their growth, which is sure to be, as expected, in 2019. But if prices fall even lower, then you can lose money.
I still do to buy as much as possible, the market can already be seen down very deeply and I say your purchase must be right and not in vain because the influence of you choosing a number of altcoins will determine the increase because a higher increase will bring you profit

Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

see the market conditions as they are now down very far, if you still dare to buy, just buy it. indeed the price is very cheap, but if the market is not stable, this is not the right time to buy back again. my advice, it's better to wait a little, if there's already a sign of movement if the price will start rising, there we can buy back again.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Now really attractive prices for all cryptocurrency due to the general decline in the market. If this is the bottom, then now is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies and wait for their growth, which is sure to be, as expected, in 2019. But if prices fall even lower, then you can lose money.
I still do to buy as much as possible, the market can already be seen down very deeply and I say your purchase must be right and not in vain because the influence of you choosing a number of altcoins will determine the increase because a higher increase will bring you profit

A lot of people are saying that they're sure about a bull run when 2019 enters though don't forget that a lot also expected the same thing for the last quarter of this year. Don't get your hopes up too much because this volatility can screw you big time if you have too much expectations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

Do not rush to buy, perhaps this is a small correction before the next price drop. I already bought Ethereum in September for $ 220. Now regret it.
You can always average your ETH investments. If you bought crypto not for the flip, but for the long term, then $220 is a good price. And like I said, average.
Yes, the price is at very low now. So if you still have money, you can buy more to decrease your average investment. $220 is still be a goo price, my average is $260 and I don't worry about it much because I believe the market will recover in one day.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

Yes, the price is at very low now. So if you still have money, you can buy more to decrease your average investment. $220 is still be a goo price, my average is $260 and I don't worry about it much because I believe the market will recover in one day.
There is a possibility that the market may continue to fall and the prices that we see now will not be the lowest, so maybe we should wait.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

This is a great idea, because such tasty prices probably will never be again, try to invest now, although the market may go even lower, but it’s not exactly how usually forecasts never come true.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

You can't buy back if you don't have the funds or if you are not cut out for the risks involved. We've said this many time that the market can't get any worse but look at where we are today, so you can't be certain this is the worst we will see.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

I totally agree with you that's why I'm buying BITCOIN and Ethereum. I want to hold them for more than 3 years so I think these are really cheap prices.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

buying and starting an investment is not only by looking at the development of the crypto currency that is most important to me we must be prepared with all the risks that we will get in investing confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

actually you have to be careful because bitcoin is still very likely towards $ 4,000 especially if you see the latest news that the bitcoin future is scheduled to launch on January 24

Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

i thijknthat yoy suould not have sold evwrything wihen there was dark times as it is imoortant to control your emotions
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

actually you have to be careful because bitcoin is still very likely towards $ 4,000 especially if you see the latest news that the bitcoin future is scheduled to launch on January 24
If you are aiming for long term investment and you are willing to wait as the market is not really easy to predict at this moment, even good traders are having  a hard time pointing if what directions the market will go before this year will ends, so better to be prepared mentally and financially so even some more downfall will happen you still have the patience to hold and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: