Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back every thing  (Read 4792 times)
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

I've bought a lot of Ethereum and some altcoins since the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin fell, and I took profit from trading little by little and then buying it back in larger quantities.
Currently I prefer to monitor market conditions and Bitcoin because my money supply is running low, if indeed the price will rise until the end of the year I am among the lucky ones, if not I will still hodl to see the appropriate price to sell.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

Well this is really the best time to buy, especially those top 60 coins that is listed in coinmarketcap. I think red market will not last forever so there lot of benefit being in red market instead of complaining.. So if you have enough money to buy everything that is top in cmc better buy it.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

Yes, with the decline in bitcoin and altcoin someone must immediately buy it because in the next few months prices may not continue to decline so that the opportunity for traders to create maximum income is still maintained after being patient holding these assets without panic.

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

By buying it in stages at current market prices it is a very good thing to take this action, this is very to restore bitcoin prices from a crisis. If you buy it, then you can get a cheap price and wait for the price of bitcoin to stabilize to get a profit. I think bitcoin is very important for the price of all altcoins, and this is the time for us to turn things around to produce your prices and profits.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

Today's cryptocurrency price gives us the opportunity to invest profitably. Nevertheless, in the future, we expect an improvement in cyturation in the cryptocurrency market.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

I think it is time to buy BTC and alts step by step.
We may not see this price again.
Agree with you, the current price on the market as at today is unimaginable in the world of cryptocurrency but the price is still much pretty falling downward ooops!, what a great opportunity for us to buy at this right time to maximize huge profits in the next bull run. Altcoins are the first and best asset at this moment of shock in this industry, so, BUY!!!!!
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

time to buy bitcoin and altcoins, if you think that there will be a rollback
But there may be an even greater decline in prices, amid panic
of course you can buy at that price - it is tempting

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

I completely agree with the authors words that nowadays it is the good time to invest into Bitcoin step by step and into good alts, that now cost cents in price.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:14:13 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 10:42:47 PM by Bennix

This is the time to buy back,especially now most altcoins are down 60%.Last time STQ was oversold on four days chart,I made 53 percent profit in 37 days.This is one of my best strategy ,and it is working for me.I could remember how I made a huge profit on hydro token when bitcoin decline in price.To be more direct ,I bought hydro token at 38 sat and sold at75 sat.
As it stands now,no condition stays permanent ,meaning bear market will not continue forever.The question still remains ,are you prepared for the bull run?After answering this question,you will see enough reasons to buy back project coins/tokens.Note,only those that accumulated project coins/tokens at cheap rate will distribute during the bull run.IF you could remember, xrp hit $3 in the last bull run,but not everyone enjoy it.For example ,if you have 100k xrp at that time ,you would have made $300k.This is the reason I am buying back every project coins/tokens.I also know that we might not get some of these coins/tokens very cheap as time goes on once nstitutional buyers inject huge fund into crypto.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

It may sound as as a force but we really should and have to buy some btc right now.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

It depends on the market, if market will continue falling, then I would wait little bit more, there are experts who predicts 1000USD per 1 Bitcoin in the near future. But who knows where market goes.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

In my opinion, I am Confused about this type of move, these type moves are really unpredictable. I think better to wait for confirmation from your trading strategy, but a risk taker always gains more profit /loss. Grin

suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

the fall in the price of BTC and altcoin is unavoidable, I'm sure everything will certainly not always continue to prosper and until now prices have continued to fall even the ETH coins that we already know are altcoins which are the most potentially rivaled by XRP coins. We have to do a small amount of safe trading to minimize risk, to welcome next year which will likely be bad.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:38:06 PM

Recently, the price of BTC has dropped a lot. Because the market is very unstable now. I think we can buy BTC after stabilization.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

I think the price can go down, and I will wait for a lower price to buy. Buying a cheaper price will get a chance to get a profit next year.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

Since the price is more cheaper than the previous days, then I agree with you to buy back. But we have to analyze before buying because the whales can easily manipulate on this current red market.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

Thats true, prices are so low, but most of people was saying something like that when eth was 400, than 300, than people start talking that 200 is the bottom.. It was 175 today and i think we should wait a while,  bro  Grin
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

The prices are very low but I am not sure if we already saw the deep.There are already things in motion that caused this to happen and they are still going at it.Noone can be sure when it will stabilises if it ever will.I am waiting for the storm to dim.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:52:29 PM

yes, I agree with you, now is the time to buy back but you should not buy with all your money because the price may decrease, we should be careful because we do not know exactly how it works.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

Perhaps you are right, and there will be no such low prices for coins, but there is also a chance that the price of some coins will not increase anymore, therefore, when investing you need to be very careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: