Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get back invested money from ICO ?  (Read 1448 times)
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

Hello, as everyone can see, a lot of ICO's price dropped significantly and founders are not delivering anything, because they don't care. People lost their money and hope.

Is there a way to get investors money back by involving government and police?

What if collective group of investors opens a lawsuit similar like is happening now with Tezos?

I think that there is no way how to recover your lost funds. A lot of ICOs that didnt deliver any product fall down to 0 or lost 99% of ICO value. And recovering the 99% would be pretty hard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

You can not return invested money from the classes ICO project, but you can return it from the new type of ICO model called DAICO. This type of ICOs was introduced by Vitalik Buterin as a new way to protect investors from scam situations.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

I think that only through the court it is possible to achieve a positive result in this difficult matter.

As far as I've known so far, I still see many governments that have not accepted the crypto, and it is impossible for the government to do so. This will cause a country to crumble with negative rumors that crypto is a fraud. Just maybe  Roll Eyes.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

The terrible situation has turned out with many investors, but I think the money will not be returned, it remains to wait until the market recovers and hope that the project in which you have invested is not a scam

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:24:48 PM

No, I don’t think you are able to get back money invested in ICO projects because of prices fell. It is the same everywhere in stock markets and forex trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

At the moment there is no, cryptocurrency in most countries is not a valuable asset, and there is also no legal framework that should regulate the activity related to cryptocurrency, you just have to wait and hope that the cryptocurrency market will go up and you will get a profit
And also hope that if the project can not collect anything, that the project developers will not run away and start paying your investments, which you managed to invest in the project, there are still no laws.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

Hello, as everyone can see, a lot of ICO's price dropped significantly and founders are not delivering anything, because they don't care. People lost their money and hope.

What if collective group of investors opens a lawsuit similar like is happening now with Tezos?

team is not responsible for the droped price it is always the traders who were willing to make losses and sell low.. police has nothing to do with the bad investment decisions you make or i don't think so that any lawsuit of this kind can be filled against the company.

Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

I don't think that there is anyway to get back the money that you have invested into icos, i have never heard of anyone getting back the money which they have invested into icos. If there was a way to do that I bet everyone would be demanding for the money that they have invested into icos when the projects don't end up working out

Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

I think that no one will return the money. Even if the government starts to figure it out and find the guilty, most likely they simply will not have money, because they will hide it or put it in cash.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
victory.lil

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

I don't think that there is anyway to get back the money that you have invested into icos, i have never heard of anyone getting back the money which they have invested into icos. If there was a way to do that I bet everyone would be demanding for the money that they have invested into icos when the projects don't end up working out
As a rule, investors do not receive their investments if this project is a scam project, because one must read about it. what is all written in terms of investment, it should be negotiated. If this is not, then you will not get anything.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

You do not have any idea how it can be possible. Nowadays, if you enter the industry, you are also accepting the risks of getting scammed or losing your money. Unfortunately I do not know any way of getting your money back.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

As a rule, investors do not receive their investments if this project is a scam project, because one must read about it. what is all written in terms of investment, it should be negotiated. If this is not, then you will not get anything.
There are many reasons why we lose money when investing in ICOs. We invest in ICO scam and we lose everything, or we invest in bad projects and its price drops 5-10 times over the ICO. No one can pay back our investment

kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

I think that many countries block the ICOs for that very reason, because it is difficult to know if the people behind are real, you can talk to your lawyer and ask him, he will be much more informed on this subject, is like denouncing a ghost company, but there are always traces that can be followed, although I do not know if it is worth it.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

You know why now there are so many scammers. Because punish units. In the first in which countries of the country will you file applications for trading staff? If the amount is large, you need a legal consultation.

Especially if the project is sent to the market, but the price does not match, it will actually not be possible to punish them. Since they fulfilled the basic conditions.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

You know why now there are so many scammers. Because punish units. In the first in which countries of the country will you file applications for trading staff? If the amount is large, you need a legal consultation.

Especially if the project is sent to the market, but the price does not match, it will actually not be possible to punish them. Since they fulfilled the basic conditions.
In any case, each user of a cryptocurrency must be aware of the risk he is taking when investing in new and dubious projects. Moreover, today the market and companies are very full of fraudulent projects. especially today we have to be extremely careful.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

Once you have invested and the project hit soft cap, there is no way you can get back your money. Unless you have valid proofs that the project is scam, otherwise there is no case.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

Hmmm! This is absolutely cool enough if only someone is not aware that where he is investing is more or less like gambling but if someone is informed earlier, I see no reason in such decision. It’s absolutely pathetic that these days the ICO industry has turn to money fraudulent option for scammers all over
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

This is impossible, and newcomers must understand the strengths and weaknesses of ICO investment. The downside is that it is fatal when your coins leave the wallet and they are not your money. Only successful ICO projects can return their coins. But many ICOs have failed, they won't return any of your coins, they just draw your money through ICO.
victory.lil

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

But there are facts that are recognized as fraudulent, if today BTC is in general an unmarked asset, then this does not prevent you from writing a statement to the police. I think we need to talk more about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: