Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite Trading Terminal  (Read 442 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:23:59 PM

caution is required when using a new exchange, and tbh I'm only depositing relatively small amounts until I do feel completely confident and the platform has been around a while to build up its rep.  The good thing you don't need to deposit much because it offers 100x leverage, which means I can place fair bigger positions with only a small amount of my capital at risk. So far so good. Also, every exchange was new once, at some point you've gotta give em a chance - particularly if what they offer is superior. But yeah, only small amounts risked until they've earned my trust, and I also would look at the trust if the wider community. Only time will tell!
Well, I have actually use yobit several times and I dint think there is anytime I have been disappointed with my trading on their platform even though I mostly advice to use Binance because it’s still best trading platform with good terminals for now and for the fact that their trading fee is very low.

I remember same way someone once discouraged me about yobit, only for me to try it myself and found out that it is also one of the best exchanges to ever use.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:15:16 AM

When first learn about trading,  i use metatrader platform and i really like it because there available alot of tool of trading. But currently that platform only available for margin trading. For spot trading i prefer to use exchange  that provide trading view chart with high trading volume, like Binance and Huobi. 

Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:29:10 PM

Hey there,

I would love feedbacks from traders regarding their favorite trading terminal, which exchange do you think has the best trading user interface ?

I am not taking about what exchange you like to use or where you trade, I am only referring to the exchange or website/software UI.

Please support your question with an argument or a screenshot (if possible).

Best regards.
Everyone has his or her own choices to make in my own path the Exchanger as of last year was binance the interface was really simple and good to use, now regarding Bittrex the updated as of last year now, others weren't too welcomed in my own seeing due to even if they were looking good at a sight but the other aspects likes KYC and so on.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:31:48 PM

I use Binance. It has very nice application on your smartphone, many pairs and it is the biggest exchanging crypto platform.
Bittrex interface now is quiet simple on line before where by how to link API was really complicated, adding to that binance make it easier even for a NEWBIES can make use of their platform getting access through the App.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JatiAnom

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:41:06 AM

I am forex trader with Meta Trader app.
I HATE 'web based trading terminal' ... Tongue
and no. I don't trade with any mobile android app too

for crypto currencies trading I use QT Bitcoin Trader

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:43:41 PM

When first learn about trading,  i use metatrader platform and i really like it because there available alot of tool of trading. But currently that platform only available for margin trading. For spot trading i prefer to use exchange  that provide trading view chart with high trading volume, like Binance and Huobi. 
Meta trader, brokers and crypto? When I hear these 3, I run like I am being chased by a deadly sniper, I have never been dealt with in my life like the way margin trading dealt with me in FOREX that is even a less volatile market talk less of a very volatile market.

My candid advice is anyone trading is to just stick with spot trading and use Binance as the major and reliable exchange still existing, I know other exchanges too are trying their best like bitmex but Binance is the only one I can trust to stand the test of time.
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:56:35 AM

Hey there,

I would love feedbacks from traders regarding their favorite trading terminal, which exchange do you think has the best trading user interface ?

I am not taking about what exchange you like to use or where you trade, I am only referring to the exchange or website/software UI.

Best regards.

Well, I can’t say anything about the trading terminal, but I can answer your other question. IMHO, cex presents the best trading user interface. Therefore, I like using this platform even though it is not perfect. And I heard the news that the company is preparing a new trading platform called CEX Broker (https://cexbro.com/), and margin trading positions are currently closed. Anyway, the project seems to be very interesting and I suppose that its interface will be user-friendly as well.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:06:49 AM

In my opinion Deribit has the best interface and functionalities. On the other part Bitmex is great because it has more modular functionalities like you can organise your trading "terminal" how you want, but it has those overload server "issues" that are a drawback for me..
CryptoInsights

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:26:23 PM

In my opinion Deribit has the best interface and functionalities. On the other part Bitmex is great because it has more modular functionalities like you can organise your trading "terminal" how you want, but it has those overload server "issues" that are a drawback for me..

I agree deribit is one of them. Also, Bitmex, CoinSwitch, Changelly, Exodus needs to be counted in for the UI and differing feature they provide.

whyrqa-1

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:24:19 PM

I agree deribit is one of them. Also, Bitmex, CoinSwitch, Changelly, Exodus needs to be counted in for the UI and differing feature they provide.
The terminals that you have voiced are the most popular and most of the users of cryptocurrency use this period. To say something else is very difficult, because almost all the functionality is suitable for high-quality use. But the main thing is to be a little careful and careful about your deposits in order to distribute correctly in order to avoid losses.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:48:18 AM

Hey there,

Best regards.

Hands down binance. Everythings there already plus the fact that they have a mobile app that makes it s lot easier to access on the go. I've used poloniex and cryptopia before so i can only compare it to these two and it far better when it comes to user interface. Plus the number of coins there gives you a lot more options to trade with.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:12:58 PM

the best exchange with interfaces in my opinion is Binance, their appearance is not boring in my opinion and their bulletin boards are interesting
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: