Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Explosive devices sent to Bill/Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George Soros, CNN  (Read 164 times)
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

So you are saying you have no ability to defend your argument, so you demand others do your research for you?

I'm saying YOU are too retarded to do your own research. You never back up your own claims.

I've sourced my claims. It's not my fault you're too retarded to figure out how to click links.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

So you are saying you have no ability to defend your argument, so you demand others do your research for you?

I'm saying YOU are too retarded to do your own research. You never back up your own claims.

I've sourced my claims. It's not my fault you're too retarded to figure out how to click links.

So you are saying it is my job to do your research for you to prove your point?
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

It's your job to read messages before you respond. The fact that you didn't recognize my source even though you quoted it shows you failed at doing your job.

Scott Leader and Steve Leader

Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright, and Patrick Eugene Stein

Alexandre Bissonnette

Michael Hari, Michael McWhorter, and Joe Morris

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

(https://theintercept.com/2018/10/27/here-is-a-list-of-far-right-attackers-trump-inspired-cesar-sayoc-wasnt-the-first-and-wont-be-the-last/ source for the names)

That's a lot of people radicalized by the same hate driven narrative. Literally to the extent to harm others.

Perhaps you should go back to grade school to learn how to read again.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

It's your job to read messages before you respond. The fact that you didn't recognize my source even though you quoted it shows you failed at doing your job.

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

(https://theintercept.com/2018/10/27/here-is-a-list-of-far-right-attackers-trump-inspired-cesar-sayoc-wasnt-the-first-and-wont-be-the-last/ source for the names)

That's a lot of people radicalized by the same hate driven narrative. Literally to the extent to harm others.

So you are saying I am a paid disinformation agent, AND that you are incapable of, or too lazy to source your own arguments?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

So you are saying I am a paid disinformation agent, AND that you are incapable of, or too lazy to source your own arguments?

I can't quite remember that verse from the Bible, being a rabid atheist, but it goes something like "Do not cast your pearls before..."

How did it go?
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:39:34 AM

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

Are you blind?

The source is in your own quote. I question your ability to read. It's kinda sad that you spout out random shit constantly, but refuse to look at the shit you respond to.

Are you too lazy to look at what you're responding to before responding?

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

Are you blind?

The source is in your own quote. I question your ability to read. It's kinda sad that you spout out random shit constantly, but refuse to look at the shit you respond to.

Are you too lazy to look at what you're responding to before responding?

So you are saying a list of names is a source?
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

You just blind.

Normally URLs are sources.

I made it nice, big, and red for your blind eyes.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

You just blind.

Normally URLs are sources.

I made it nice, big, and red for your blind eyes.

So you are saying a URL with a list of names on it is a source?
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

Wait. Can you actually not see the URL? Like is it just removed in your country or something? It's a link to "the" "intercept" ".com". It's in big red text. That's the source of the names. It also goes into a bit of detail for each one. It also includes links to collaborating news stories and the information is echo'd around the entire internet.

Either all this is just "right-wing" violence conspiracy (which doesn't seem possible with the amount of collusion that'd be required) or there are ACTUAL people out there, swept up in RIGHT WING VIOLENT RHETORIC that they literally go out and MURDER people.

That's just wrong man... just wrong.

I don't see violent left-wing agents doing the same thing. I mean, if you provide a list of American citizens killing off individuals in the name of left-wing extremism, please let me know. But as far as I can tell, there really isn't a list.

Luckily, there's a list of right wing extremists to talk about. And this guy was added to that huge list of nut job right wing terrorists.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

Wait. Can you actually not see the URL? Like is it just removed in your country or something? It's a link to "the" "intercept" ".com". It's in big red text. That's the source of the names. It also goes into a bit of detail for each one. It also includes links to collaborating news stories and the information is echo'd around the entire internet.

Either all this is just "right-wing" violence conspiracy (which doesn't seem possible with the amount of collusion that'd be required) or there are ACTUAL people out there, swept up in RIGHT WING VIOLENT RHETORIC that they literally go out and MURDER people.

That's just wrong man... just wrong.

I don't see violent left-wing agents doing the same thing. I mean, if you provide a list of American citizens killing off individuals in the name of left-wing extremism, please let me know. But as far as I can tell, there really isn't a list.

Luckily, there's a list of right wing extremists to talk about. And this guy was added to that huge list of nut job right wing terrorists.

So you are saying no one has already produced hundreds of examples of leftist violence directed against conservatives, and your assumptions about what motivated these people is more valid than video of leftists attacking people?
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

So you are saying no one has already produced hundreds of examples of leftist violence directed against conservatives, and your assumptions about what motivated these people is more valid than video of leftists attacking people?

I mean, no one has produced ANY lists of violence from the leftwing American citizens driven by media reporting. Prove me wrong Smiley

However, there's are dozens of examples of right wing violence. It's kinda sad that the right media propagates their hate rhetoric.

As I said, this guy is another name to the violent right-wing list.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

I mean, no one has produced ANY lists of violence from the leftwing American citizens driven by media reporting. Prove me wrong Smiley

However, there's are dozens of examples of right wing violence. It's kinda sad that the right media propagates their hate rhetoric.

As I said, this guy is another name to the violent right-wing list.

So you are saying you said it, therefore it must be true?

Oh look... What are these?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-30/brief-history-leftist-political-violence-year

https://www.victimsofcommunism.org/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waZTYA3JVHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDwoWscEOTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hthHHX-oJh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-kIunAVRg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmSjIOHvdlY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw9kyYEwg2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyHB0COkw3s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRUF5FIIeVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMomsIsfRE

That is a nice little qualifier you added there. Quite a convenient way to dismiss massive amounts of leftist violence over the past several years. The left has only had regular attacks on conservatives for years, I am sure any violence in response has nothing to do with that and is all a result of Tucker Carlson right? The left are cry bullies, attacking then faling over and crying like a toddler with a skinend knee playing the victim. That is why they always have women on the front line during their mob actions, while the "men" peek out between them, take pot shots, then scurry away like the nutless soyboys they are.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

Come on, give me actual incidents. Not just bullshit. I want reported incidents that show links between leftist and violence. Not just people giving the same goddamned "talking" points over and over.

There's a difference between just attacking conservatives and attacking conservatives because the media told you to, but these nuances seem to escape you ever so.

There's a lot of conservative violence on liberals. Tons in fact to the point where it turns into ACTUAL HOMOCIDE.

Oh hey, look actual incidents;

Farzad Fazeli tried stabbing a politician. Ending up not injuring ANYONE and was later captured.

An unknown assailant supposedly sucker punched a politician because his political views.

Umm...

The third attack was a person attacked in the midst of destroying personal property. I mean, if you were to destroy MY personal property, I'd feel aggressive and would probably attack. I mean, I should just call the police, but ya know what, that's kinda a shitty example too, just like your other two.

No deaths, no actual violence, just someone being punched. Sure, it's violence, and the people involved in those incidents should face justice. But no deaths. No serious injury.

As opposed to the right wing:

Literally running people over in crowds.

I like that they threw in that gun shooting incident at the very end, I think a guard was shot in that incident from memory. That guy was pretty loony, but then Las Vegas shooting happened and I kinda forgot all about the poor guard being wounded slightly; cause you know -- all those actual deaths and such.

The only thing "left" wing violence has in common is attacking their individual representatives; normally in a physical assault sort of way. Rarely with lethal, violent weapons unlike the extremist right wing.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

Come on, give me actual incidents. Not just bullshit. I want reported incidents that show links between leftist and violence. Not just people giving the same goddamned "talking" points over and over.

There's a difference between just attacking conservatives and attacking conservatives because the media told you to, but these nuances seem to escape you ever so.

There's a lot of conservative violence on liberals. Tons in fact to the point where it turns into ACTUAL HOMOCIDE.

Oh hey, look actual incidents;

Farzad Fazeli tried stabbing a politician. Ending up not injuring ANYONE and was later captured.

An unknown assailant supposedly sucker punched a politician because his political views.

Umm...

The third attack was a person attacked in the midst of destroying personal property. I mean, if you were to destroy MY personal property, I'd feel aggressive and would probably attack. I mean, I should just call the police, but ya know what, that's kinda a shitty example too, just like your other two.

No deaths, no actual violence, just someone being punched. Sure, it's violence, and the people involved in those incidents should face justice. But no deaths. No serious injury.

As opposed to the right wing:

Literally running people over in crowds.

I like that they threw in that gun shooting incident at the very end, I think a guard was shot in that incident from memory. That guy was pretty loony, but then Las Vegas shooting happened and I kinda forgot all about the poor guard being wounded slightly; cause you know -- all those actual deaths and such.

The only thing "left" wing violence has in common is attacking their individual representatives; normally in a physical assault sort of way. Rarely with lethal, violent weapons unlike the extremist right wing.

So you are saying video of leftists attacking conservatives is "bullshit", but your list of names is proof positive. How about Rand Paul being hospitalized beause of his wingnut leftist neighbor? What about Steve Scalise? All you have to do is put the word "ANTIFA" into Google to see hundreds of examples. You are right, all these years of violence were nothing, and really it is the media whipping up right wing reactionaries, not the leftist violence itself.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

So you are saying video of leftists attacking conservatives is "bullshit", but your list of names is proof positive. How about Rand Paul being hospitalized beause of his wingnut leftist neighbor? What about Steve Scalise? All you have to do is put the word "ANTIFA" into Google to see hundreds of examples. You are right, all these years of violence were nothing, and really it is the media whipping up right wing reactionaries, not the leftist violence itself.

Deaths? List of deaths.

I mean, you just "these things exist because I say they do". Provide actual sources, cause the source you provided gave me 3 physical attacks on politicians in a bunch of words.

I gave a pretty decent list of serious attacks by right wing extremist and you've not even provided a decent counter-example.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:30:26 AM

Deaths? List of deaths.

I mean, you just "these things exist because I say they do". Provide actual sources, cause the source you provided gave me 3 physical attacks on politicians in a bunch of words.

I gave a pretty decent list of serious attacks by right wing extremist and you've not even provided a decent counter-example.

You have fun denying reality and shifting those goal posts all over the map with your qualifiers. The left created this division witht he bullshit story over Russian collusion to try to delegitimize the president THE PEOPLE elected, and since then it has been nothing but a violent insane shitfit from the left non-stop. You enjoy your alternate reality though.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

You have fun denying reality and shifting those goal posts all over the map with your qualifiers. The left created this division witht he bullshit story over Russian collusion to try to delegitimize the president THE PEOPLE elected, and since then it has been nothing but a violent insane shitfit from the left non-stop. You enjoy your alternate reality though.

Uhh, trump lost the popular vote. This thread is about a right wing extremist sending bombs through the mail to left wing figures that right media attacked day on, day off for years.

It's a pretty obvious link where the violence came from with this guy.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:53:10 AM

Uhh, trump lost the popular vote. This thread is about a right wing extremist sending bombs through the mail to left wing figures that right media attacked day on, day off for years.

It's a pretty obvious link where the violence came from with this guy.

He was still legally elected the president via our electoral process. Get over it, or you know keep pushing a civil war, and see how that goes. I am sure none of what you stated applies at all to left wing media (just about all of everything on tv).
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: