Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin bankruptcy  (Read 1343 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:40:23 AM

Feel more like we are going to see the new support at about $5000. The expected rally did not happen instead what we got was more bears entering the market and depleting our pockets more and more. This is really bad. Hoping to prosper venturing into cryoptocurrency but now the reverse is the case as I am being impoverished.

It's just indicate that many are selling at panic since the market is in the bloodbath and surely we will soon to hit another all time low for this year. Though I'm betting it's just fueling up for a good pump whereas we don't know when it will begin. Even holding really hurts now yet this is the best that we can do.

Happy Coding Life Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

I don’t think Bitcoin will go bankrupt. I think that people won’t allow Bitcoin to completely depreciate. I don’t think Bitcoin could fall below $ 1,000. I don’t think Bitcoin would fall below 5000.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:20:07 AM

until 4k, we will not stoop trust me because it is extremely unprofitable for manipulators on the market
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:43:58 AM

yes bitcoin price is decreasing so sharply in the past week, i don't know what happen with bitcoin and when it will end and back to normal again, but i hope that it will recover soon

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

People shouldn't go bankrupt because they only invest what they can afford to lose. Crypto is a speculative investment, high gains and high losses, just buy while the markets are low

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

As it is said multiple times in the past, Bitcoin is a part of the wild crypto industry and no one can predict the accurate future and that's why it is recommended to invest not more than the loss-bearing capacity of the investor. An investor is supposed to do adequate research and plan his trading/investing strategy considering his own research and risk factors.
sh4dowcrypto250

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Feel more like we are going to see the new support at about $5000. The expected rally did not happen instead what we got was more bears entering the market and depleting our pockets more and more. This is really bad. Hoping to prosper venturing into cryoptocurrency but now the reverse is the case as I am being impoverished.

Dang, hard to admit but yeah, the closest support is at 5,000$. I hope it would retrace back again to 10k$ soon. Funds are being depleted here, feels bad. Profits in trading are being lost by the dumping of btc price. Let us HODL
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:35:13 AM

Dang, hard to admit but yeah, the closest support is at 5,000$. I hope it would retrace back again to 10k$ soon. Funds are being depleted here, feels bad. Profits in trading are being lost by the dumping of btc price. Let us HODL

Indeed HODL.  If you are at a loss all you have to do is hodl, there is no sense in selling in such cheap price when there is a huge possibility for the price recovery.  See switzerland ETF, the BAKKT, lots will follow after that.  Besides the scarcity of supply in the coming years, greater adoption, fixed supply of coin, halving, this all point out to healthier price.  So I believe we must have patience and see the fruits of it.
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

one solution to this problem. that is to be patient
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

decentralized currency. feels like freedom but really feels like bankruptcy. down 4000$ this week. hard earn money gone. last two months suppose to be a bull run the signs are everywhere. how did it tank . so sad . the dip keeps on dipping. when u btfd but it betrayed u. not sure how the upcoming recession is going to react to bitcoin. sounds like 4500 a bitcoin. sounds like getting rekt sum more.
Before you invested your money on Bitcoin, you should've informed yourself that any market will not always go the way you want it to go (the bull run) and you can't expect your investment to gain more value everyday, because there are always people that will take their profits and people that are afraid to lose more when they see a huge dip. This is why you shouldn't invest all your money on it. I don't know where did you get that signs that last two months should be a bull run for Bitcoin, but no one can predict on what will happen to the price of cryptocurrencies.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

decentralized currency. feels like freedom but really feels like bankruptcy. down 4000$ this week. hard earn money gone. last two months suppose to be a bull run the signs are everywhere. how did it tank . so sad . the dip keeps on dipping. when u btfd but it betrayed u. not sure how the upcoming recession is going to react to bitcoin. sounds like 4500 a bitcoin. sounds like getting rekt sum more.

BTC dipped 85% in 2014 from its original price. Right now its around 71% down. Don't worry buddy, everything is alright.

dont worry, everything will be just fine...
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

Investing and trading in bitcoin was taking a risk so how did you know that bitcoin was going to bankruptcy if the fluctuation of the value was normal if you looking back on how much it's value when they first time but now as you can see it rise that we didn't expect bitcoin bankruptcy  will never gonna happen. We need to take a risk for everything because it will rise again.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

one solution to this problem. that is to be patient
I think the bitcoin bankruptcy doesn't know when the important thing is bankruptcy when Bitcoin can't generate as many coins and that bitcoin is said to be bankrupt
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

The whole market is in a rush rushing downward and the next move is totally unpredictable, just check the price of bitcoin now in the coin market and it standing at $5138, but we must remain optimistic about the whole thing and keep hoping that the bull run will soon be here again. Hodl is the answer.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

This is what they are hoping you are all feeling like.  Just before you give up and let them have it all cheap.

Better to be feeling like - - what else can I sell to accumulate more at this second bite at the cherry.

I would not sell one more btc under 50k from here. Unless I was trying to weave in and out which I won't try again.

giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Bitcoin is experiencing price problems, but it is not without its solution. Do not be pessimistic, these days remember when Bitcoin started.
You dare to invest, you have to take risks. There are no investors without fail, it is important that you know how to handle and learn from it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

Indeed, a fall event like that affects Bitcoin a lot in a negative way. It's easy to say "if you don't want to risk money don't invest in Bitcoin" and to blame everyone who points how they are worried and upset about this collapse. But it's a fact many people have lost hard earned money, as pointed by the author.

People who work online and receive payments in BTC will think twice now if they should continue doing this or to go back to Paypal again, dealing exclusively with fiat. Entrepeneurs will have to rethink their plans about Crypto-Currency, if it's a solid idea to invest on this segment or not... A massive fall in price generates a lot of doubts and uncertainties and to oppose to these people, that have legit complains, will only decrease BTC's strength even more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

You are right because nobody prepared for such a prolonged decline in price. On the other hand, you should know that cryptocurrency is very risky. People are always advised to use spare money and not life savings to invest so that you can have less worry in a situation like this.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

Even with the bearish market, bitcoin was keeping in the range of $ 6.3k to $ 6.8k. Now with the loss of support of $ 6k and later approaching losing $ 5k support, bitcoin can approach a large support around $ 4.1k and if not respected can take you at prices unimaginable since reached its ATH.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

Sometime I also want to sell all assets because current situation, but I think there are still people who set buy order and the volume doesn't go down too much, then I was think, there are still many people who care about bitcoin.

And after read this article "HODL: World's First Multi-Asset Crypto Index ETP to Launch in Switzerland on November 21", I was think whether this is an attempt by whales to get BTC in lowest price? Because they think the price of BTC will pump after november 21?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: