Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin bankruptcy  (Read 1335 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

this is a bad year for the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin, Bitcoin will soon touch $3,120 if it continues to decline and cannot recover. but that's not the reason if Bitcoin will go bankrupt or die because I'm sure the lowest value of Bitcoin is only 3K, don't make this the end of Bitcoin because we won't know that by 2019 Bitcoin will recover from this decline.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

This is the consequence of crypto, the price really reflected by the supply and demand and there are numerous people become rich from crypto, so you need to be more wise to handle the situation, dont put all your money in crypto although the reward is big the risk is also big, and for this bear market, it's best to hold and don't sell your coin
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

Do bitcoin deserves to be said as bankrupt? I think not. Simply because bitcoin's primary value is not based in thousands of dollars, as i remember bitcoin's value is $0.1, so if we look to its price now its too far to be said as bankrupt, but if investors buy when bitcoin is already $7000 its no profit anymore rather they should wait for the comeback of bitcoin.
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

This is the consequence of crypto, the price really reflected by the supply and demand and there are numerous people become rich from crypto, so you need to be more wise to handle the situation, dont put all your money in crypto although the reward is big the risk is also big, and for this bear market, it's best to hold and don't sell your coin

IF you got your coin for FREE you can hold forever,

If you paid real money for BTC, then you were an idiot, if you hold to zero you are a MORON.

BTC was always a 50/50 bet,  at no time was it ever a sure thing, sure during a short-period of parabolic rise, do to well engineered hysteria it rose, but even then it wasn't a sure thing, it was always speculative gambling,

Now btc is going down to its real value what that be ? Anything between $1k and near zero.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

It was kind of sad that Bitcoin has been down this whole year. I think it would be wise to just stay put and just wait what will happen in the next few months. I'm sure that there will be a light that will shed in the cryptocurrency world. You should understand even further that this is volatile and it's not the same with stocks.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

decentralized currency. feels like freedom but really feels like bankruptcy. down 4000$ this week. hard earn money gone. last two months suppose to be a bull run the signs are everywhere. how did it tank . so sad . the dip keeps on dipping. when u btfd but it betrayed u. not sure how the upcoming recession is going to react to bitcoin. sounds like 4500 a bitcoin. sounds like getting rekt sum more.

Did anyone push you for invest Bitcoin?
Did you look Bitcoin's history?
Did you read anything about Bitcoin and Blockchain?

If your answer is no! Then you have to think for one time!!! Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies has a big risks!
FuryBeast

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

How is it possible to become btc bankrupt? Bad trading or what?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

What's the connection of bitcoin being decentralized to it's price?

That's the mistake you committed, you assumed that the last two months are going to be the bull run but it didn't happened. Many have been rekt especially those who invested when the price was higher than $5,000. At what price you bought your coins?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

How is it possible to become btc bankrupt? Bad trading or what?
I say Bitcoin bankruptcy because of the drastic decline in market prices Bitcoin has no profit at all and at this time Bitcoin has not been able to find its identity anymore
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

Stop throlling around, you have done nothing good to this community.

We lived happily before when the price was still less than $500 every transactions are smooth. If have lived that then we still can even if the price will fall less than $1000
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

Bitcoin is not a small currency which can be changed by movements and governments now the market is tough but we must have to wait because the big whales are watching the market and they will try to change the buying behavior so for that i want to say that try to hold your coins and in future bitcoin will be trade at a higher value than now.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

People are looking at Bitcoin as their financial savior and so when it started to get into the bull run phase last year many entered the Bitcoin market but things started to go down in 2018 and until now the market is still in the red (compared to 2017). Unfortunately, I was one of the naive people who think that holding is the best strategy when the reality is that it is a big suicide financially. Maybe the best thing to do is go back to real business and don't make cryptocurrency as our only focus otherwise this can really make one bankrupt (most especially to naive people just like me).
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:35:06 AM

It was kind of sad that Bitcoin has been down this whole year. I think it would be wise to just stay put and just wait what will happen in the next few months. I'm sure that there will be a light that will shed in the cryptocurrency world. You should understand even further that this is volatile and it's not the same with stocks.
Bitcoin prices are down, that's right. But bitcoin went bankrupt in my opinion it was impossible. My analysis is bitcoin, the price will be in the range of USD 2,000 to USD 4,000. Prices in that range can last a long time, and more and more are interested in bitcoin because it's not too expensive, and it's affordable. If the price of bitcoin is very expensive, it will be shunned by small capital investors, and bitcoin becomes very exclusive.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

this is a bad year for the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin, Bitcoin will soon touch $3,120 if it continues to decline and cannot recover. but that's not the reason if Bitcoin will go bankrupt or die because I'm sure the lowest value of Bitcoin is only 3K, don't make this the end of Bitcoin because we won't know that by 2019 Bitcoin will recover from this decline.
If panic selling happens anything can happen? even the price can go down from $6k to $3k in short time right? we know the risk of investing in crypto, fluctuations will always be in the crypto market, so we must be prepared for any changes that will occur
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

i dont know what you talking about bankruptcy when Bitcoin started from nothing in price. What we should focus now is what blockchain can improve so Bitcoin can do more uses and people will start adopting to it. This whole year we experienced a huge dip after 2017 boostful year for us we just need to wait till we can see another great improvement in tech and where blockchain can apply.

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:19:48 AM

What is currently happening at Bitcoin prices is not a bankruptcy, but rather a natural cycle of cycles that always happens in any exchange, that is, prices will not stabilize. Because the number of sellers and buyers causes prices to move unstable. And at this stage, prices tend to fall further, so I am responding to the current Bitcoin prices casually.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

For those who buy at higher prices, especially those who buy for more than $10,000, the current bitcoin price is almost bankrupt for them. In fact, the bitcoin bubble may come. It has not been completely eliminated yet. When Bitcoin will really rise, this is unpredictable.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

Bitcoin is harmless to those who aren't affected by this moment of falling down. But it is harmful for those who sold due to panicked emotion. Whether we believe it or not bitcoin is bitcoin, it won't be change the way it is as we all know at the first place that it is volatile. This volatile system must be in our mind to remember at all times to deal bitcoin much proper.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

until now I still can't find a reason why the price of bitcoin can experience a very sharp price decline. because of the current year. never happened in the previous year. from 2009 to 2017
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

until now I still can't find a reason why the price of bitcoin can experience a very sharp price decline. because of the current year. never happened in the previous year. from 2009 to 2017
because the price during 2009 to early 2017 never evet skyrocketed to its current price. It may be unstable before but the down margin is not that low since the price is not that high also. Yet during mid 2017 if i am not mistkaen thats the start of bitcoin chapter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: