Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the bottom of the market? Time to buy coins?  (Read 1211 times)
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

We have to observe more about this happened on what must the best do on this situation that the market goes down. Think if we have to make some move, let us be show how we can earn some interest on the prices down. We don't want to gained and take the risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

I think that now we dont have the future of cryptocurrencies in our hand. Roger Ver said that he will do as much as possible to destroy all cryptocurrencies except his Bitcoin SV.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

I think that now we dont have the future of cryptocurrencies in our hand. Roger Ver said that he will do as much as possible to destroy all cryptocurrencies except his Bitcoin SV.
I fully understand very Speak, but this attitude towards the future of the consumer market is aimed at the destruction of cryptocurrency.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

Yah time to buy more of coins. It is good to choose to buy the potential altcoins that most probably including at the top coins in the market. Basically, we thought that the price will be different once we are in November but we see more dip. It is real that no one knows when will be the total recovery of crypto market.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

I have been thinking a lot about crypto and the markets lately in general. I hope it goes even lower so i can buy more.
Hope it will not go lower than the present, Because I and many investors have bought at high prices and if it continues to go down we can not be patient enough. If BTC and the market continue to decline, I think more than 80% of investors will exit this market
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

The prices went even lower than the last years' dip right before the bull market. However, the BCH hard fork with its Hash Wars doesn't seem to bring any clarity or stability to the market.

So the question is following: would the market still go down or not much more and it would make sense to start shopping?

Now what I feel is the right time to shop for all kinds of coins that you think will someday be valuable based on personal analysis, each person has a different level of analysis and different responsibilities, so it is better to use personal analysis to minimize the risks that exist
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

When the price was $ 1000 more, I already thought that it would be a bottom, but now it seems that the market decided to play with us in the last BTC, now the price is just being killed, the price is getting lower and lower. What will happen next?
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

I think market jump depp more, eth maybe hit 100usd before market turn back.
Of course it follows by false bull runs

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

The prices went even lower than the last years' dip right before the bull market. However, the BCH hard fork with its Hash Wars doesn't seem to bring any clarity or stability to the market.

So the question is following: would the market still go down or not much more and it would make sense to start shopping?

Now what I feel is the right time to shop for all kinds of coins that you think will someday be valuable based on personal analysis, each person has a different level of analysis and different responsibilities, so it is better to use personal analysis to minimize the risks that exist
Of course, the current situation is very attractive for profitable investments. But what can be predicted for the future or how to assume the development of a cryptocurrency market in the near future? It seems to me that even the highest-rated coins are currently under threat.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Yes I agree it is the bottom of the market because can see the analysis of the market from last 3 three years and this is the real golden time to buy coins and buy more.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

Yeah, if you still believe in the market and you think it will grow well in the future, this is best time to buy coins. My assets is in crypto now and i don't have free USD, if i have, i will buy more coins at this time and hold for 2 years to 3 years. It would be my best investment.
One thing with this market as it is right now is that it is very unpredictable, but the truth of the matter is that as long as you know you have the confidence that the market is going to grow more than this in the long term and you have the patience to wait for it, then you have no problem at all.

That though, will require a deep understanding of the market, as well as the long term potential when it comes to usage and not just some speculative thing for people who are looking for easy means to get rich overnight. If there was ever any easy means, there won’t be any poor people in the world.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

everyone wants to shop but they are still afraid, the decline continues, I think it's better to wait for times like this. because once we are wrong, we will regret it for life
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

The market has no bottom. Only the majority of investors leaving the cryptocurrency market will be the bottom of the cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market has lost a lot of money in the past few days. Bitcoin should continue to fall and disappoint all investors.

sincenam

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

If you want a long-term investment, this is the best time to buy. You should think carefull about this opportunity, don't miss this chance.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

Guys, today is another red day, showing new lows for 2018. BTC is now trading at around $5,300, ETH $155, some altcoins sagged even more. The volumes are large, so this is not the end of the fall.

As far as bitcoin is concerned now, I have the feeling we are heading towards the 3k region, and seeing us cut down lower, could sharply lead us even to as low as 2k but for now, we just keep our fingers crossed. There is something I am looking forward to seeing play out though, which is the $3000 spot which coincides with the lows of Jan 2017 and March 2017. Nonetheless, It is not a bad time to be investing, but it requires some level of good money management to be investing the dips of this market, as the market could drop lower, and for altcoins, you sure want to be investing only in altcoins with great potential.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

maybe yes, but we still leave one month ahead at the end of this year. and I think still market turmoil is still wide open in the decline. I waited for the end of this month and saw the development

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

I think this is the most bottom of the market we have ever seen until now. I don't think it will go much lower. Every time now it has to start growing back.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

Nobody can foresee that, but for now it seems like it is the bottom of the market. Some analysts still think BTC will still test 3000. But i am not so negative, according to me, a recovery will start soon.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

A few days ago I would have said yes, it looks like the bottom and now is the time to buy.
However support levels have been nroken and we have dropped significantly since then. It is now a very difficult question to answer, and we will have to see how the markets play out over the next few days - will we drop further, return back to the previous support level, or start to establish new support around the current levels? It's anyone's guess.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

cryptocurrency price conditions are currently very terrible bitcoin prices fell to the price of $ 4500 that is the worst fall in the price of bitcoin from 2017 trips to date, so in my opinion if you want to buy bitcoin or some altcoins then now is the right time to buy as much you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: