Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we wait for a big drop in BTC?  (Read 21144 times)
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:18:10 AM

Friends, analysts fear the further and largest decline in Bitcoin. Can it reach the mark below 5000, what do you think?

Too bad that it happened and now people are speculating much lower decline and everything just happens so fast. They will say it will go to $3k then goes to $2k and then $1k. If worst comes to worst then I think that value of bitcoin will fluctuate between 900 to $1k in 2019 until ETF or regulation increase its price again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

It's already 4.6k, sobthe answer is yes. Personally, I think that the dip will continue the next days as the installed panick is significant and people will continue to liquidate their crypto.

However, nobody knows for sure what will happen to Btc in the future. It could go to 1k, but it could reach the 20k ATH as well.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

My analyze right now is the best time for buying and invest at bitcoin or altcoin, you can buy now because I have check how the chart of bitcoin price is more dump price, will be growing up of bitcoin and altcoin price later.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

My analyze right now is the best time for buying and invest at bitcoin or altcoin, you can buy now because I have check how the chart of bitcoin price is more dump price, will be growing up of bitcoin and altcoin price later.

I think it is the opportunity to buy more bitcoin as its value is on dip and it must be a good strategy we could make in order to gain a massive profits. Somehow, we have to wait on when do bull run exist, it may be this year or in the early months of 2019. And I bare my patience to be widen on dealing this state. 
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

Just remember that anything can happen on bitcoin, anything we can imagine to the least we can expect. More likely, know when to take profit and greediness won't save us here. We're actually just seeing a 8-10% dump and it can really be worst, so I suggest prepare your usdt and be ready to fill your bags. It's a massive sale.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

Friends, analysts fear the further and largest decline in Bitcoin. Can it reach the mark below 5000, what do you think?

This is a bad estimate and may get worse in December and a good step to buy Bitcoin at a price that is very falling because this is the right time to buy at a cheap price before prices rise again.

zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

in my opinion, today's decline in bitcoin is affected by the strength of BCHABC and BCHSV, so, the decline of bitcoin will stop if both of them stop their fighting.

and I think big whales will always sell their bitcoin assets to buy better mining tools.
otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

BTC is dying $4302. right now. it will drop past $3K today
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

well the big drop is happening and it's below $5,000, I don't know why this happening maybe because of BCH?.. looks like one of the reason why bitcoin is down. 
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

I think we should wait longer. Bitcoin may fall to about $ 3,000. There are many articles and magazines that mention a lot about this and i also feel Bitcoin will cost about $ 3,000 that we buy it will be potential.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

It will be unlikely that the bitcoin price will fall to 4,000 $. Many believe in bitcoin so investors will not let it fall as much as 4,000 $ because many will be afraid and it is possible to crash even further.
patrikpat1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

i wish it would happen in the future
M.C.V.

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

I think we should wait longer. Bitcoin may fall to about $ 3,000. There are many articles and magazines that mention a lot about this and i also feel Bitcoin will cost about $ 3,000 that we buy it will be potential.

I have a feeling that someone wants BTC to fall down so people will panic sale. Later when it moons people will be without and he can take masive profit.
gamba56

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

What I understand it is possible for big mining pools who are controlled by a few people. How much crypto have they stack away or mining in secret ?.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Agency Bloomberg predicts that the price of Bitcoin will drop to $ 1,500. I think we should start from this price when we are planning our portfolio.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

It already happens for a big drop in Bitcoin and I think Bitcoin will drop under $5000 and after that Bitcoin will in bullish and go up again to make a new All-Time High more than last year. I guess that what I thought.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

It already happens for a big drop in Bitcoin and I think Bitcoin will drop under $5000 and after that Bitcoin will in bullish and go up again to make a new All-Time High more than last year. I guess that what I thought.

And that thought is really very similar to mine, I also think that the price of BTC this fall is only short-term fluctuations, then the next time will increase and we will be profitable. But I expect next time the price of BTC will increase over 10K because, I lost too much money to buy them Grin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

To tell you frankly, I don't have a doubt in bitcoin even the price so far was declined so much, because I do really believed that it will bounce many times at the right times. Lets see what will happen in the midst of December after forking of Bakkt and Swiss, for sure after this process will see the outcome of the downfall of the market.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

The price of bitcoin has already fallen below the $5000 and it even have the tendencies to fall further. But regardless of how low the price falls, there will yet come a time to recover. It is therefore up to you to decide what to do at a time like this.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Today bitcoin costs 4500 $. I think BTC can be cheaper in the next month and I expect price near 3000 $. Of course it can drop to 1000 $ or low. Those  people who know the truth will never tell it to us.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: