Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New hate wave?  (Read 20113 times)
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:09:23 PM

although there are many negative news or notifications about bitcoin from any party, but I still strongly believe that bitcoin will recover soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:41:24 PM

Don't worry mate, no matter of negativity can kill the use of bitcoin and it hopefully the price of Bitcoin would increase later within this year. This is not the first time we have heard all these negative remarks about bitcoin yet BTC still thrives.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:42:44 PM

For anyone who's interested, this is the article that mentions this:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/european-central-bank-exec-calls-bitcoin-the-evil-spawn-of-the-financial-crisis

Next time, maybe add it to your post, OP.

Also interesting, from the article:

The ECB official’s stance is at odds with remarks from International Monetary Fund (IMF) managing director Christine Lagarde just yesterday. Speaking at the the Singapore Fintech Festival Nov. 14, Lagarde urged the international community to “consider” endorsing central bank-issued digital currencies (CBDC), arguing they “could satisfy public policy goals,” specifically “financial inclusion.”

A good addition
Lagarde have a great deal of weight and may have a positive impact on the future in terms of bitcoin consideration by bank officials
In general, the banks war on bitcoin  continues and will not end with a knockout
There will be a convergence point between the two sides that will allow bitcoin  to be adopted internationally and for reasonable gains for banks as well.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:19:38 AM

Usually people hate what they don't understand or what they cannot afford mostly to prove themselves that something does not worth the current value.

The same is happening with btc. If you really believe btc has a bright future, then just ignore the haters and fud they spread around.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:39:34 AM

Usually people hate what they don't understand or what they cannot afford mostly to prove themselves that something does not worth the current value.

The same is happening with btc. If you really believe btc has a bright future, then just ignore the haters and fud they spread around.

or what they are afraid of.
being unregulated crypto will not be that much popular and most of the people will be afraid of it.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:04:45 PM

Since the time when Bitcoin appeared and began to gain more and more attention, its opponents began to appear beside its supporters. Initially, bitcoin was based on the other worthies, but over time it was transformed. The attitude of society to bitcoin is also significantly different today and, for example, in 2010. Therefore, this is not a new wave of hatred, this is a continuation of the confrontation between supporters and opponents of the first cryptocurrency.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:28:04 PM

I did not mention that somebody hates Bitcoin. People can refuse to use it and invest in the cryptocurrency, but I guess, they do not show their emotions doing it. Simply traditional money seems to them more convenient.

Yeah even when i like to preach in favor of the technology this is truth of course.

Some people just don't care about it and don't see a reason to learn something new that it's not really that widely used and they are right in that part if you see it from their point of view.

That is why the more merchants that accept it, the better it will be for the future of the currency.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:32:39 PM

It was a sad story in 2018 when the market fell sharply, and the enemies of Bitcoin were turning it into shit. But now that we have passed Q1 2019 and Bitcoin prices are recovering very fast in the past few days, I believe why do we have to think in the stupid statements of joint banks?

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:56:21 PM

Neagtive feedbacks, article and news to other country,  website or any company about the bitcoin nowadays is a normal for me I think they want bitcoin destroy so they will do their best to not become more successful the bitcoin because in the first place they want to destroy for their own sake so the people trust to them and invest and keep the money of the people in their company.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:16:13 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) received another negative assessment from central banks, this time Benoit Kerere from the executive board of the European Central Bank (ECB), calling the original cryptocurrency “an evil offspring of the financial crisis,” reports the Financial Times. That can be found on the network recently. Bitcoin fell and fiat experts immediately started a new wave of hate, do you think bitcoin will recover soon?
Representatives of banking institutions will always be dissatisfied with the decentralized cryptocurrency, because it takes away some of their customers and therefore takes away profits. This will especially continue until the state has not fully legalized cryptocurrency.
Interestingly, bankers agree that the cryptocurrency arose as a defense against the global economic crisis. For. Cryptocurrency can also be an evil spawn of an economic crisis, but people do not think so.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:27:28 AM

Well, they see it as a competitor, so they hate it. Everyone hates their competitors, and will say everything against them so they will win. Sad thing. Those few that will cooperate and adapt to it will be the one that will shine the brightest.
banana que

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:45:57 AM

Well, they see it as a competitor, so they hate it. Everyone hates their competitors, and will say everything against them so they will win. Sad thing. Those few that will cooperate and adapt to it will be the one that will shine the brightest.
I agree. The most successful businesses are those who aren't scare of the advancements that happens. Example are facebook, google, and etc and it is obvious how they still at the top of the world even though they have many competitors. Adaptations.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:23:11 AM

I agree. The most successful businesses are those who aren't scare of the advancements that happens. Example are facebook, google, and etc and it is obvious how they still at the top of the world even though they have many competitors. Adaptations.
Agree. Me myself is the living testament of this. Before I always depend on my parents. It is a pain in the eye to me seeing us living in a poor life. I am a student and I consider doing sideline jobs, and my classmates introduce me to bitcoin. So I join bounties to earn money and I earn. I have help my parents and my family because of it, but there's a problem, after that rise in December bounty campaigns for now is not that profitable. I adapt to this situation by trying to do other things not just bounties. Thankfully, I have been introduced to trading. I study it, find the best site or should I say perfect companion in trading and when I say perfect companion I meant that the site has very fast speeds and no currency risks. Then there you go! I have found the solution to my problem and it is trading, I have adapt to changes everything even though I am afraid at first. Same goes with banks. They shouldn't be afraid to these advancements and they could actually adapt it like what other banks have done. They don't need to tell bad things to it and instead they can cooperate with it.
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 09:19:53 AM

Agree. Me myself is the living testament of this. Before I always depend on my parents. It is a pain in the eye to me seeing us living in a poor life. I am a student and I consider doing sideline jobs, and my classmates introduce me to bitcoin. So I join bounties to earn money and I earn. I have help my parents and my family because of it, but there's a problem, after that rise in December bounty campaigns for now is not that profitable. I adapt to this situation by trying to do other things not just bounties. Thankfully, I have been introduced to trading. I study it, find the best site or should I say perfect companion in trading and when I say perfect companion I meant that the site has very fast speeds and no currency risks. Then there you go! I have found the solution to my problem and it is trading, I have adapt to changes everything even though I am afraid at first. Same goes with banks. They shouldn't be afraid to these advancements and they could actually adapt it like what other banks have done. They don't need to tell bad things to it and instead they can cooperate with it.
What you are trying to earn yourself is very good. I do also. Cryptocurrencies give many people the chance to change their lives for the better!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

Interestingly, bankers agree that the cryptocurrency arose as a defense against the global economic crisis. For. Cryptocurrency can also be an evil spawn of an economic crisis, but people do not think so

I'm not sure if it is really so

I'm not even sure if the bankers you refer to actually agree on Bitcoin (as it is the only cryptocurrency which can be loosely considered that defense) having been created for protection against financial and economic crises. In simple terms, it still remains to be seen whether it will ever live up to that function in case there is a real economic meltdown coming about. Being mostly a speculative asset, it is a plausible assumption to expect it to crash along with many such assets in an economic crisis. But maybe that's not what Satoshi envisioned after all

AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:16:21 PM

the cental banks will hate btc offcourse, btc is a huge wall ınfornt of their control system, they can not control bıtcoın, they afraıd to get in system because they are too late, so they hate it Cheesy and they try to create an alternative to bitcoin so they can control cyrpto world, but the facts will not change, even they create a real alternative to bitcoin , btc will still have a good value and demands, because lots of people doesnt want to use these fuckers control system, and the world is changing,
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:39:38 PM

This is just for news i think.Go on and research for bitcoins graphs every year every year people look like that they hate bitcoin by dumping its price releasing so much fuds news that will cause price to go down.Its just a normal situation where someone/something makes news to make people feel that bitcoin is bad

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:19:37 PM

although there are many negative news or notifications about bitcoin from any party, but I still strongly believe that bitcoin will recover soon.

Bitcoin is all right. Probably, its price could be a bit higher now, but some false news and rumors do not let it grow. Still, many people do not trust cryptocurrencies and think that one day, they can vanish.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:22:15 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 03:42:57 PM by idontcare

Bitcoin is recovering with stability, and negative fluctuations are less likely to occur. I believe this is the time for Bitcoin to make every investor crazy again. I am an investor, so I believe Bitcoin will soon reach the price of $ 20,000 that it once achieved.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:30:23 PM

That's the indicator of bull...  Cheesy

We will see more hate waves in the following months. Hold tight!..  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: