Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17514 times)
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:15:08 AM

For me, one of the most important factors in a company's bounty is the moment when a company should already collect its soft cap. This means that we will receive payments for generosity.

This is only if specified else payment is always after the Bounty itself.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

Maybe you already know about bountyhunters.io asking for private key so bounty hunters can withdraw their rewards and how they are ruining the business they set up for over a year now, just don't make it hard for bounty hunters to receive their rewards and you are good to go.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.
First, you need to decide whether the ICO team has the right to conduct KYC checks against bounty hunters. If we are not investors, we should not pass this test. Even if I am mistaken, such a KYC check should be carried out before joining the campaign of generosity, and not after we have done our work for several months and finished it.

Secondly, it is necessary to make approximate conditions for joining the participants of the campaign of generosity ICO. In fact, this is a contract for the provision of services, and such conditions should externally resemble the form of the contract. It needs to define clear rights and obligations of the parties, and not just warnings and threats against bounty hunters, as it is now. This contract should contain a complete list of limited cases in which the ICO team can unilaterally change the terms of this contract. It should be clearly stated that in other cases the ICO team does not have the right to change the terms of the contract. In any case, it should be stipulated that the terms of the contract cannot be changed after the end of ICO.
Each ICO team should be guided by this approximate form of contract.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Hello all.

Maybe you already know about bountyhunters.io asking for private key so bounty hunters can withdraw their rewards and how they are ruining the business they set up for over a year now, just don't make it hard for bounty hunters to receive their rewards and you are good to go.

Yes we are aware. Its impossible to request for private keys, its like requesting for your internet banking password before you can credit such account. Please no one should fall for this!

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

It should be clearly stated that in other cases the ICO team does not have the right to change the terms of the contract. Private key should be keep secret i think each person will secure it account

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

Wow that's interesting that you are concern with the bounty hunting industry. I'm not a bounty hunter though but I have the same question for you.
I don't have a proposal, I have a question. How are you going to deal with manipulators in the market? How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try

This is the number one concern of the hunters, are you going to ask those bounty campaigns to fund first before proceeding of accepting bounty hunters?
This is very important, yes they will have to.
Do you have any way to solve that problem?

I have one more question. Who is that partner that heavily funded your project? Eradicating those scam bounties would definitely help the bounty hunters as for securing the funds and it means that you are doing a great job for each of them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

Don't waste your time because in fact you can't change anything of current bounty problems. 
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

The biggest problems for bounty hunters are manipulation, fraud, and spamming.
You have good intentions to create a big world bounty platform, but I hope for you, if it manifests, try to always confirm with the ICO developer to always carry out transparent funds to the public in a real way and not only seek personal benefits that are only personal.
I really hope for you and hope that the platform is realized, I'm waiting for good news from you
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

Make a payment for the hunters who lead the companies on your platform. What am I saying, we are free workers. Exactly the problem is to eliminate fraudsters. If you do this you'll be number 1 for both hunters and investors.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

On our bounty platform, you would only have to do this KYC once, then this would be used for all Projects you apply for which requires KYC.

I was about to ask this but good thing you've said it already.

Just a follow up question, can you prevent the team from changing the rules like slashing the bounty pool especially if there was none at the beginning? Or better yet, can you prevent them from putting this "we have the right to change the bounty rules as we fit" rule?
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

Very nice of you,
just have some few suggestions.
1. Integrate  social media API to your platform to make hunters work lot easier rather than the manual process.
2. Thorough screening of project
3. Escrowing of bounty funds
4. Build like a reputation system in your platform where users can participate/rewarded based on his/her reputation in the platform
5. Inbuilt exchange with high liquidity where hunters can easily sell his/her reward
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Hello all.

The biggest problem of the market is the manipulation and real value of companies. Can your project solve these questions? I really want the operators to be guilty of their behavior and I need to know the annual report of the altcoins to show they are actually trading a product. If your project can do these things, surely the market will grow strongly and your company will have higher value than bitcoin many times.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

I want reward token are kept in escrow by third party or if they have not issue token yet, they must make an bitcoin or ethereum escrow with equal value to token reward pool, and the escrow must be hold by third party too. It is for sure that bounty hunters will receive their token after the bounty campaign end.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

Make a payment for the hunters who lead the companies on your platform. What am I saying, we are free workers. Exactly the problem is to eliminate fraudsters. If you do this you'll be number 1 for both hunters and investors.

Well, project owners have no choice than to make payment cos the platform is both for ICO and non ICO projects. This means post ICO projects can still use our platform to run a campaign this time they will pay bounty hunters with BTC or ETH.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

Hello all.

The big problem is that the participants in bounty campaigns are not protected by anything. Project developers can at any time change the conditions of the campaign, the timing of payment of awards and so on. All this reduces the interest of experienced bounty hunters.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Very nice of you,
just have some few suggestions.
1. Integrate  social media API to your platform to make hunters work lot easier rather than the manual process.
2. Thorough screening of project
3. Escrowing of bounty funds
4. Build like a reputation system in your platform where users can participate/rewarded based on his/her reputation in the platform
5. Inbuilt exchange with high liquidity where hunters can easily sell his/her reward

1.2.3 is sure!

4 is possible, this is a great idea!

5 is also possible but its already moving out from its original scope. 95% of hunters want to sell off after they have been paid, building a system where token are exchanged will be quite difficult to succeeded else we want to also focus on investors which is totally out of the scope.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

Hello all.

The biggest problem of the market is the manipulation and real value of companies. Can your project solve these questions? I really want the operators to be guilty of their behavior and I need to know the annual report of the altcoins to show they are actually trading a product. If your project can do these things, surely the market will grow strongly and your company will have higher value than bitcoin many times.

Grin

Project is just a bounty platform which intends to correct how bounty is already being done.
Totally out of scope, this cannot be achieved with a mere bounty platform.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

Hello all.

The big problem is that the participants in bounty campaigns are not protected by anything. Project developers can at any time change the conditions of the campaign, the timing of payment of awards and so on. All this reduces the interest of experienced bounty hunters.

This will not happen on our platform, breach of agreement must favour all bounty hunters.

And we will introduce a voting system. More later ...

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

I want reward token are kept in escrow by third party or if they have not issue token yet, they must make an bitcoin or ethereum escrow with equal value to token reward pool, and the escrow must be hold by third party too. It is for sure that bounty hunters will receive their token after the bounty campaign end.

One thing Is already sure. No payment security no approval from us, such project will not even be seen on our platform.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

How are you going to deal with manipulators in the market?

Which of the manipulators? Project owners or Bounty hunters?

How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try

- First, we will try and verify all team members via ID if possible.
- Scrutinize the project carefully and decide if such project will be successful
- Pre-allocation of Bounty funds to us.  The total amount of token or coins set aside for bounty must be paid to us first before the campaign will start, this is to protect Bounty hunter's interest.   

You should not be working with any project unless you can confirm the Identity of all the participants. You should also control the smart contracts used for the funding of the project as it is the only way that you can actually guarantee that the bounty will be paid. The full amount of the money raised should only be released to the project doing the ICO once they have fulfilled all their bounty commitments including issuing tokens and getting the tokens listed on an exchange.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: