Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17516 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

I don't have a proposal, I have a question. How are you going to deal with manipulators in the market? How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try

In my own opinion I would rather not to think for more to them instead thibk for what is really is it. The market will not total to be known but rather it will depends on how demand the product is and how fast is the team to think for more solutions to some problems. Paartcipating in an ICO is a blessing to be and t4ied to get the higher point.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

I think that the obligatory escrow of tokens is necessary. A credible and neutral escrow provider would solve the problem of teams not paying for received services. The transaction should of course happen before the start of the campaign.
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

I think that the obligatory escrow of tokens is necessary. A credible and neutral escrow provider would solve the problem of teams not paying for received services. The transaction should of course happen before the start of the campaign.

True
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

1. Many projects which didn't pay bounty.
2. Wrong bounty allocation (decreased after end of bounty campaign).
3. 'Jobs for the boys' in bounty management team.
4. Not many good projects with good payment after all per one hunter.
5. It's hard to find good project with good bounty management in this market sentiment.
6. Opinions about bounty hunters saying that they're not needed in crypto.
7. Hard to contact when you want to propose your individual plan for promotion campaign dedicated to the project.
8. Not a single one well made bounty platform (please stop talking about bounty0x).

This is huge and trust me we are looking into them one after the other.

1) This cannot happen with us as the project owner is expected to pay us before the bounty can start
2) We are introducing a better way of calculating stakes which is more transparent. You can be rest assured that we won't face this issue on our platform.
3) I really don't know what this means.
4) We want to launch with best icos
5) There are over 5 thousand icos launched Monthly. We have to approve only top best.
6) Not true
7) When the project owners can be easily verified then there won't be any issue contacting them
Cool It depends on your definition of a well-made platform.

Long story short this means if I'm a bounty manager and I have got some friends which are helping (or not) me with management and I'm going to give them better stakes (if the rules allow that) or I'm going to accept and give stakes to their multiple accounts.

If you really need somebody which experience in that 'industry' let's say and want some help in case of creating respected bounty campaigns platform you can write me PM, maybe we'll get along  Wink
offrock

Activity: 7
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:26:40 PM

What we need is a bounty platform which requires escrow for the funds,kyc for all the members including video/photo requirement so that the investors wont be fucked up by these scammers.A platform which detects multiple users/cheaters during the ICO/Bounty and remove all those shortcomings from the previous bounty campaigns.Detecting Cheaters should be the first thing you should  think,second the security of investor's money,third and lastly are these new ICOs are worth to invest? if yes how it differs to others which has the same ideas/application to the outside world.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

1. Many projects which didn't pay bounty.
2. Wrong bounty allocation (decreased after end of bounty campaign).
3. 'Jobs for the boys' in bounty management team.
4. Not many good projects with good payment after all per one hunter.
5. It's hard to find good project with good bounty management in this market sentiment.
6. Opinions about bounty hunters saying that they're not needed in crypto.
7. Hard to contact when you want to propose your individual plan for promotion campaign dedicated to the project.
8. Not a single one well made bounty platform (please stop talking about bounty0x).

This is huge and trust me we are looking into them one after the other.

1) This cannot happen with us as the project owner is expected to pay us before the bounty can start
2) We are introducing a better way of calculating stakes which is more transparent. You can be rest assured that we won't face this issue on our platform.
3) I really don't know what this means.
4) We want to launch with best icos
5) There are over 5 thousand icos launched Monthly. We have to approve only top best.
6) Not true
7) When the project owners can be easily verified then there won't be any issue contacting them
Cool It depends on your definition of a well-made platform.

Long story short this means if I'm a bounty manager and I have got some friends which are helping (or not) me with management and I'm going to give them better stakes (if the rules allow that) or I'm going to accept and give stakes to their multiple accounts.

If you really need somebody which experience in that 'industry' let's say and want some help in case of creating respected bounty campaigns platform you can write me PM, maybe we'll get along  Wink

Alright!
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

What we need is a bounty platform which requires escrow for the funds,kyc for all the members including video/photo requirement so that the investors wont be fucked up by these scammers.A platform which detects multiple users/cheaters during the ICO/Bounty and remove all those shortcomings from the previous bounty campaigns.Detecting Cheaters should be the first thing you should  think,second the security of investor's money,third and lastly are these new ICOs are worth to invest? if yes how it differs to others which has the same ideas/application to the outside world.

The scope of bounty is detecting a better project, approving it and making sure hunters are paid introducing any other activity means we are moving away from its primary focus.

But one thing is clear, any ICO launched with us means bounty hunters will be paid with very clear terms.

Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:18:02 AM

Hello all.

Well, I guess some ICO is based on the current market situation right now, since the market is so down, their project is not really developing and it is in a state of risk, many didn't achieve their softcap and eventually not providing bounty hunters any token of appreciation to their job.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

Hello all.

Well, I guess some ICO is based on the current market situation right now, since the market is so down, their project is not really developing and it is in a state of risk, many didn't achieve their softcap and eventually not providing bounty hunters any token of appreciation to their job.

Their failure is not caused by the hunters, that's why they need to be paid exactly.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:37:54 AM

There are plenty of works that automation cannot handle in bounty management. But if you think that you can provide a better solution to it in which the other platform weren't able to fully integrated then you can surely create a better future to genuine bounty hunters.

If you are heavily funded by your partner then you should use that money wisely in order to fully integrate the 100% scam free bounty campaigns.
I will be glad to participate in your platform if you can achieve your goal.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:43:00 AM

Hello all.

This is a good proposal actually where is more bounty hunters (legit and competitive ones) are looking for if your bounty platform succeed.
Many bounty hunters are having a big problem in choosing a good project to participate and invest there time and effort doing it for weeks and months using their own or private social media account to promote some project and end up nothing/scam.
Its so hard to find a  good and competitive hunters since there is more issues going on just to participate in such bounties maybe an intensive requirement may be used like example of proof of their work from their previous project, with a recommendation from the bounty managers or staff of the previous project is also good too.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:17:13 AM

Yes I agree with you. If those problems will be address by their new bounty platform this will create a good trust rating to them as those cheaters will be out and more participants with a legit account can join to support their projects.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

Another bounty platform, the market needs transparent platform which may help them to get their rewards, I will suggest you to build your reputable platform by not accepting any project unless promising projects, don't focus on The number of projects you work on,but on how big the project.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

This is a good idea, so there is a middleman to hold the token number for the bounty. Since a lot of bounty after the end has reduced the bonus. It made the bounty hunter very disappointing
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

Another bounty platform, the market needs transparent platform which may help them to get their rewards, I will suggest you to build your reputable platform by not accepting any project unless promising projects, don't focus on The number of projects you work on,but on how big the project.

This is a great advise and we will follow suit 

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

We shall be updating development update here
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

I give you few suggestions:
1. Bounty manager must have ability to identify legit project and if most of your project is legit, you will get good reputation from hunter.
2. Bounty manager must have a strong intention to keep the promise.
3. Bounty is about promoting, more real people involve better for the promotion. I think our forum already good about membership, so I think it could be the primary key for participant .
4. Few project might ask kyc, I think as world-class Bounty platform, the manager can give his/her own kyc as representative of the hunter.
5. Bounty manager should be paid first before launching the bounty, maybe if the project fail bounty manager can share part of the salary to participants.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

I want a platform that can analyze all the projects they will hold and provide guaranteed payments for bounty hunters. the problem that the bounty hunter believes is one of them is about their payment. often they are not paid for all the work they have done.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

Hello all.

Have you ever seen a business, I mean ever since that you can say its a perfect business? Meaning, there is no such things in this world especially in business that is perfect, right? In this industry, no doubt we can see a lot of flaws it can be in market, ico project, and bounty hunting.
In the market we can't able to solve it individually due to there are big whale investors who can able to control the market, then in the ico project most of them are not transparent instead, they always hide something, and for the bounty hunters some of them doesn't how to identify if the ico project is legit or not which is most often lead them their work effort turned into nothing.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:30:59 AM

I think there must be a team that checks and aligns new projects. Because today many projects are fraudulent and many people lose time and lose money. If there are institutions or teams that conduct screening of ICO projects, this will greatly help many people.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: