Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17521 times)
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

I give you few suggestions:
1. Bounty manager must have ability to identify legit project and if most of your project is legit, you will get good reputation from hunter.
2. Bounty manager must have a strong intention to keep the promise.
3. Bounty is about promoting, more real people involve better for the promotion. I think our forum already good about membership, so I think it could be the primary key for participant .
4. Few project might ask kyc, I think as world-class Bounty platform, the manager can give his/her own kyc as representative of the hunter.
5. Bounty manager should be paid first before launching the bounty, maybe if the project fail bounty manager can share part of the salary to participants.

4 will not eliminate bounty scam.
5. The payment for the bounty manager cannot cover all bounty hunters if project end up being scam.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

I want a platform that can analyze all the projects they will hold and provide guaranteed payments for bounty hunters. the problem that the bounty hunter believes is one of them is about their payment. often they are not paid for all the work they have done.

This has Been sorted out already. Project owners will have to pay is first or leave funds with escrow before such project will be approved.

universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

That is a great news for bounty hunters. I suppose the biggest problem that hunter is facing is more and more scam ICO that is in the market if you are able to come out with something that can reduce the number of scam ICO it will be a great cause. Then follow by responsible bounty managers that do their work promptly by updating their excel sheet and respond to the hunters queries.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

That is a great news for bounty hunters. I suppose the biggest problem that hunter is facing is more and more scam ICO that is in the market if you are able to come out with something that can reduce the number of scam ICO it will be a great cause. Then follow by responsible bounty managers that do their work promptly by updating their excel sheet and respond to the hunters queries.

Well, noted.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

Hello all.

True.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:34:13 AM

It would be better if you will be able to create a platform where everything happens automatically or driven by an A.I bot for registration that detects those cheaters when they are using the same IP address when trying to register a different account. It will also be nice if you are willing to pay the hunters by ETH or BTC instead of your own tokens which causes a price dump when the token gets listed to the trading platform. Start sharing those ETH or BTC you collected during ICO instead of paying a worthless token.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

Well for one, being a manager - you have to stay true to your words. What's happening now is for instance they would say they're gonna give 300M tokens but BM would end up giving yp only 100M tokens and would give out excuses after excuses.

Second, is you have to control the number of participants. That is the only way for bounty hunters to feel the rewards after. Most campaign nowadays accept participants until the lastweek of bounty. And so when distribution time come, all the participants get almost nothing.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:48:27 AM

We have some projects that are out to scam, and we have some projects that keep changing the rules of engagement to reduce hunters stakes and frustrate them, but the later is been addressed by bountyhives. while there are some projects that never pay bounty hunters at all. We have a very big problem here. Scamming projects have to identify and the people be alerted.

Indeed, we faced a lot of circumstances this season in terms of bounty project, where the no.1 got affected was the bounty hunters and the investors. So we need to be wise in seeking or choosing the right ico project campaign and one of the things which I can give is try to check this for finding a campaign here https://icoholder.com/en/icos/ongoing and https://www.kickico.com/rating good luck Wink
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:37 AM

It will also be nice if you are willing to pay the hunters by ETH or BTC instead of your own tokens which causes a price dump when the token gets listed to the trading platform. Start sharing those ETH or BTC you collected during ICO instead of paying a worthless token.

It will be better if this is addressed to the project owner, we are just trying to solve bounty! But be rest assured that we will negotiate the best for all hunters.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:15:46 AM

Well for one, being a manager - you have to stay true to your words. What's happening now is for instance they would say they're gonna give 300M tokens but BM would end up giving yp only 100M tokens and would give out excuses after excuses.

Second, is you have to control the number of participants. That is the only way for bounty hunters to feel the rewards after. Most campaign nowadays accept participants until the lastweek of bounty. And so when distribution time come, all the participants get almost nothing.

1) this is why we have decided to build a platform that will
Collect funds or place via escrow before accepting such campaign

2) our platform will have maximum number of entries per campaign for transparency and effectiveness

dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:20:52 PM

We need to create some rules for the upcoming bounty programmes, because it happens pretty often that ICOs are not collecting their budgets and are reducing the bounty pools. They should be some secured fund at the beginning of a bounty.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

We need to create some rules for the upcoming bounty programmes, because it happens pretty often that ICOs are not collecting their budgets and are reducing the bounty pools. They should be some secured fund at the beginning of a bounty.

Correct
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

Most bounty projects change their policies halfway through the project. An example is KYC registration which many people are not comfortable with. How do you intend to deal with this?

The truth is that one of the major solutions towards Bounty Hunter's fraud is if a KYC is conducted, it's so unfortunate that most Managers don't make this clear initially

On our bounty platform, you would only have to do this KYC once, then this would be used for all Projects you apply for which requires KYC.

Very great! For that good opinion scammers and a person with many accounts can be lessen and avoidable, it is a good idea that kyc is now be registered at once in all types of projects,i am with you sir and soon i can join also on your wonderful project.

Thanks. I shall update front page as soon we have opened for registration.

Ozero

Activity: 2072
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

This is a very good idea and it is overdue. It is better to take measures to self-regulate the activity of the ICO than to expect it to be regulated by the states. After all, then in any case there will be a threat of corruption in this field of activity.
I read what you intend to do and join your project if it starts working. Headhunters need clear rules of the game.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

This is a very good idea and it is overdue. It is better to take measures to self-regulate the activity of the ICO than to expect it to be regulated by the states. After all, then in any case there will be a threat of corruption in this field of activity.
I read what you intend to do and join your project if it starts working. Headhunters need clear rules of the game.

Thanks for leaving a note.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

Front page updated with all your suggestions!
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

You should add the features also for insurance policy of the bounty hunters. Because some bounty management are making fools to bounty hunter by telling that they have kyc after the bounty campaign ends, causing many bounty hunters to turn their works to ashes. But with a insurance of the bounty hunter I think we can avoid that.

SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:10:47 AM

I like your Idea and its a very good plan to solve this problem as nowadays many scam ICOs are coming and they launch their bounty campaigns to get more investment from investors which come through bounty. But they scam after some time and all the bounty hunters who participated get nothing for their hard work. If you make a platform like this it will help the Good bounty workers to earn good profits.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

You should add the features also for insurance policy of the bounty hunters. Because some bounty management are making fools to bounty hunter by telling that they have kyc after the bounty campaign ends, causing many bounty hunters to turn their works to ashes. But with a insurance of the bounty hunter I think we can avoid that.

There will be just one kyc and it will be done on our platform only once. The kyc details are not transferable the project owner can only see verified and not verified that's all!

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

Well I think all this your solution you are intending to offer is one sided and this is because it only favours the bounty hunters and not the ICO. You should know that ICO will only be willing to comply only if they actually reach their hardcap which i believe it is very difficult this period due to low numbers of investors. I think you should also be more corncern about how much impact the hunters are contributing towards the success of ICO. From my little experience, I have discover that many hunters do not contribute any meaningful thing to success of ICO. they are only interested in earning free token and that is the reason why wehave so mmany hunters stealing peoples work, plagiarising contents and submitting multiple articles with fake and alt account
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: