Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 07:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17527 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

I personally do not trust any platforms that working with bounty campaign. I know that too many bots are involved in such campaigns that take place on platforms.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

I don't have a proposal, I have a question. How are you going to deal with manipulators in the market? How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try

Honestly speaking i don't think there's a way to fix this. Even the financial regulators can't deal with this canker. Humans are humans and it's difficult to predict what the other person intends to do in the next second. 
Nevertheless i really like how this thread is focusing on cheating against hunters. That's very very bad.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

Wao! So amazing but I don't think that you can solve the problem alone and if you want to solve this problem you need other bounty hunters to unite with you and is not easy to unite with other because some of the bounty hunters are scammer.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

I personally do not trust any platforms that working with bounty campaign. I know that too many bots are involved in such campaigns that take place on platforms.
Bots is not the worst thing for the hunter. The worst thing is when you worked three months and honestly fulfill the conditions , and the project team trims the award all hunters 10 times. Is this true ? And what to do in such cases. 3 months of work lost in vain

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

EDIT*

Based on all your suggestions. We have started implementing the following!

1) We will be making sure that only ICOs ready to make pre-payment or Escrow the funds will be accepted to run their campaign with us. This will secure Bounty hunter's payment after the campaign has ended
2) Proper verification of project before accepting it to reduce failed and scam ICOs
3) Making sure that a limit is set for all Participants for every campaign so that rewards can be valuable to those who have participated.
4) Making sure that Project owners do not change project terms after the campaign has started
5) Make a system that recognises members by completed tasks so that future rewards could be based on your rank on the platform
6) Build a simple and easy to use bounty platform with lots of automation

Additional Implementation:

a) We will also accept non ICO campaigns which will pay via BTC, ETH also. This will make it possible for projects to run a marketing campaign on the platform to reach more persons on the internet while Hunters get paid in real cash
b) We will only implement a one time verification system for Bounty hunters, this documents will not be shared with anyone! Not even project owners. This verification is to make sure all accounts are owned by one person and to reduce multiple accounts on the platform so that all campaigns can be effective.
c) Payment to Bounty hunters will be made immediately the campaign is ending else if the contract specified otherwise

PRE-REGISTRATION LINK WILL SOON BE OUT. I shall update this thread as soon as pre-registration is ready.

Thank you. Your suggestions are still welcome.

I suggest that payment should be done in such a way that Bounty hunters can decide which payment they want to receive. This will help the projects and the bounty platform so that Bounty hunters will not crash the price of the project when trying to sell

Traditionally, Bounty is all about getting paid in the token you are promoting. Just that we want to take it a little further towards turning it into a full Marketing platform.

The Project owner will be the one to select which payment method not the hunter, either BTC, ETH or the project token.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

You can't solve it mate. How can you deal with newly published bounties which don't have the assurance that bounty hunters can get rewards from it ? If we try approach the bounty management , how can we take the chance to deal with that their project is not scam ? I think it is better for us to check first the project whether it is trusted or not before joining their bounty programs so that our hardworks will not end up with nothing.

I think it is better for us to check first the project whether it is trusted or not before joining their bounty programs so that our hardworks will not end up with nothing.

Picking this out. Yes, this has been addressed before now.

Thanks
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:12:55 AM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

EDIT*

Based on all your suggestions. We have started implementing the following!

1) We will be making sure that only ICOs ready to make pre-payment or Escrow the funds will be accepted to run their campaign with us. This will secure Bounty hunter's payment after the campaign has ended
2) Proper verification of project before accepting it to reduce failed and scam ICOs
3) Making sure that a limit is set for all Participants for every campaign so that rewards can be valuable to those who have participated.
4) Making sure that Project owners do not change project terms after the campaign has started
5) Make a system that recognises members by completed tasks so that future rewards could be based on your rank on the platform
6) Build a simple and easy to use bounty platform with lots of automation

Additional Implementation:

a) We will also accept non ICO campaigns which will pay via BTC, ETH also. This will make it possible for projects to run a marketing campaign on the platform to reach more persons on the internet while Hunters get paid in real cash
b) We will only implement a one time verification system for Bounty hunters, this documents will not be shared with anyone! Not even project owners. This verification is to make sure all accounts are owned by one person and to reduce multiple accounts on the platform so that all campaigns can be effective.
c) Payment to Bounty hunters will be made immediately the campaign is ending else if the contract specified otherwise

PRE-REGISTRATION LINK WILL SOON BE OUT. I shall update this thread as soon as pre-registration is ready.

Thank you. Your suggestions are still welcome.

Your idea of helping bounty hunters is good but there are challenges. How do you intend to change projects who change their policies half way, e.g kyc registration and furthering the bounty without increasing the initial bounty pool?. Even if the project submits to escrow, how will you stop it from running away with funds raised during ICO thereby making the tokens in escrow worthless?

This is why we will only approve projects that we can verify all team members of the project. 98% of scam icos are done by people who fake their identity. So if we can do this at first, then scam ICOs listed on our platform will be reduced to the bearest minimum.

For KYC. please check the edited on the front page, this has been addressed.

Thanks.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

The idea is pretty good, but it is unlikely to turn into reality. No project will accept your conditions, it is not profitable for them.

Our aim is to run only successful and verifiable ICOs on our platform. This might be difficult initially, but am sure when we gain the Market trust, then we will be able to correct how Bounty should be done!
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:16:57 AM

This is a good idea, but if you must solve the problems of bounty hunters then you should first unite the hunters, as in be a voice to them, but I wonder how possible it will be for all hunters to be united.

It will take a little time but am sure most of them will have no choice than to join us when its time.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

This is nice to know, but if its possible let the team be paying in eth or btc as a standard then if any bounty hunter wants their tokens, they can get it on the exchanges when they are listed, it's my own suggestion, I will wait to see your project launch.

Well, this is purely based on what the Project owner has decided, and its left for the hunter to join the campaign or not. For whichever payment method has been selected, we must ascertain the pre-payment or escrowed.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

So if I may understand, for your platform you will implement KYC to avoid multiple account users? Don't you think other people will use other means to beat the system and enroll many accounts? Also how do people trust you with their personal information? I think your idea is good but I didn't buy into the idea of collecting people documents.

Like i said earlier, submission of documents is purely optional, there will be other campaigns that will be available to non-verified members too.  Smiley
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:22:51 AM

No you haven't seen a properly built Bounty system. Just wait for our launch  Grin
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:26:02 AM

Bots is not the worst thing for the hunter. The worst thing is when you worked three months and honestly fulfill the conditions , and the project team trims the award all hunters 10 times. Is this true ? And what to do in such cases. 3 months of work lost in vain

Pre-payment of tokens or funds placed on Escrow is non-negotiable. Project owners must be able to ascertain payment with any of the methods else project won't be approved to run on our bounty platform.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

I think you came to the market late with such a good idea. It was necessary to realize what was intended when the market was flourishing, when projects were collecting good money. but now no one goes to ICO, or the dates are extended by half a year or more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:29:29 PM

I think you came to the market late with such a good idea. It was necessary to realize what was intended when the market was flourishing, when projects were collecting good money. but now no one goes to ICO, or the dates are extended by half a year or more.

Ooops.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:53:39 PM

Work in progress!
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

For me, one of the most important problems is a large number of fraudulent ICO, as it is more and more difficult to choose a project every day.
nipenohy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

Guys, advise good ICO's, please
nipenohy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:26:41 AM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins