Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:51:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All about bounty payments and its effect to the project  (Read 2092 times)
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:22:48 AM

Many returns to get crypto by joining the ICO, the reason for getting back the lost coins and hoping to be able to collect. This indeed needs to be done to be able to connect the future so as not to die or stop in the middle of the road. Prize payments will have good value with potential development, influence with prices if they are able to save and attract many investors.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:33:13 AM

I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"
Paying in Ethereum for Bounty is a good idea, But falling price of ICO tokens is just another side of the story, For me the short term token price is not important if the project has true use case and utilization or simply has a working product and services to offer definitely the price will rise if there is a demand of it. thats what i believe because im also participated in numerous ICO's since 2017 and the short term token price is not important.

Same here  .  i also participated on most ico's and i didnt bother the price after listing the coin because that is too early to speculate the price  . why we cant just wait a little longer ? We can see the true potential of the coin in the future and not on its beggining  .  paying participants with eth is also a good idea and its infact happening on some campaigns but most are still continue to pay using thier ico coins   .
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:44:02 AM

Doing bounties will not guarantee you will have a fresh salary comes to your wallet since nowadays bounty is held for more than 1 year due to the bitcoin crash.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:48:45 AM

Doing bounties will not guarantee you will have a fresh salary comes to your wallet since nowadays bounty is held for more than 1 year due to the bitcoin crash.
at this time see any bounty that is really making money seems very difficult indeed. Moreover, some of the bounty expires scam and the developers left it. It makes what we do grouping there is useless, but it is part of the risk, there is still a lot of opportunity. We have to keep trying and trying.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:58:25 AM

It would be good for the tokens, if the bounty hunters get Ethereum payment. What would they do they have to survive, seeing no other alternative they have been dumping tokens in cheap price.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:17:05 PM

But seriously, absolutely nothing, today the percentage of people who take part in bounty projects has declined very quickly, as probably as everything else in cryptocurrency. Now it seems to me that many people will really do a lot of scam projects.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:31:17 PM

This happen because bounty hunters want to payed to before token dump also.
The dumper is not only by bounty hunters , it can also by panic investors.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:33:55 PM

But seriously, absolutely nothing, today the percentage of people who take part in bounty projects has declined very quickly, as probably as everything else in cryptocurrency. Now it seems to me that many people will really do a lot of scam projects.
I don't see too many bounty hunter's here. Only those involved in the signature campaign. Most bounty hunter gave up bounty because it didn't bring them money. Since May 2018 until now, the bounty has apparently died

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:36:16 PM

at this time see any bounty that is really making money seems very difficult indeed. Moreover, some of the bounty expires scam and the developers left it. It makes what we do grouping there is useless, but it is part of the risk, there is still a lot of opportunity. We have to keep trying and trying.
Don't ever despair, there are indeed many Bounties that end with a Scam, but look for the Bounty that you think is clear for the future, look in detail if you are so sure to join there.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:43:14 PM

I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.
I share this same idea and that's what I do now after I suffered in ICOs.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap.
I don't believe the fault of a project failing is as a result of bounty hunters dumping. No, this isn't true. Most times it's the developers and teams that even dump these coins on the investors.

I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"
This is true. Also, it will force the developers to focus and work earnestly on getting their projects to prosper after seeing how much they have paid. But if they pay in their own coins, they may easily dump.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:49:49 PM

I support you on this, I think the developers should pay hunters with eth or BTC according to the worth of the token they would receive. I think that is better but for the price fall of the token I don't think it is caused by hunters trading their tokens.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:57:36 PM

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"

This is a great solution. I wonder why developers don't do this. Pretty sure that they already have gather huge amount of money after the success of their project and they should be able to pay their bounty hunters with eth and btc. I really wonder why, they could avoid the price of their crypto falling if they do ths.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:59:58 PM

It won't change the situation. If the team will pay in Ethereum or bitcoin, then it will not have enough funds for development. And if she will to pay very little, then bounty hunters not will to participate in bounty.
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:10:38 PM

I also regret the bounty hunters who sell their coins on a large scale at low prices. Indirectly, this has a bad effect because most people will think that this project is not good. It is true that the ICO project can be considered a failure. However, if the bounty campaign is paid for with other altcoins, it is also not good. If the bounty campaign is paid for with coins offered by ICO, it can add the ICO coin players on the market. Other than that, the impact of other prize payments is if the prize is paid not on time. if the prize is paid not on time, the bounty hunter will ask about it and that will reduce investor confidence in the ICO.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:15:23 PM

It won't change the situation. If the team will pay in Ethereum or bitcoin, then it will not have enough funds for development. And if she will to pay very little, then bounty hunters not will to participate in bounty.
I wonder how the presence of Bitcoin and ethereum in the wallets of the team affects the development of their project? The fact is that today almost 90% of all ico companies may not even collect Soft Cap. Nevertheless, they are trying to develop their projects.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:21:36 PM

Developers paying for bounties with eth would be beneficial both for the bounty hunters and the project. One of the reasons why the price of tokens dump upon listing is because bounty hunters are interested in cashing out and they are not mindful of selling at very low price. Bounty hunters would accept half payment in eth, because they know there's a market for ethereum, instead of waiting for the projects to get listed which will take a couple of months.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:32:13 PM

It is better to pay bounties hunters with bitcoin or ethereum but the developers and owners of projects always want to give their tokens as they did not want to makes personal investments from beginning. 
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:01:48 PM

Bounty hunters often lower the price of a coin because they start selling it right away. But I believe that if a team of experienced, it should have foreseen this nuance and tend to coin kept the price.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:45:17 PM

I understand the situation and conditions because I also experienced it, ICO is full of risks but the feedback is also good if the project is successful. Currently I work more often at the Bounty project because it is quite easy and not too risky, at a glance for the necessities of life and the rest to trade. In my opinion, it is true that ICO failure is a factor in the market decline.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:14:16 PM

If the project is good, then bounty hunters will never be able to knock its price down with its sales. After all, the entire bounty pool is usually 2-3% of the total number of tokens, and this is not such a large amount.
And if the project is not very good, then nothing will protect it from falling prices for its tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: