Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you worried about?  (Read 1577 times)
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

I only fear when the hacking of exchanges become so many, when we hear news about it almost in every week. I think people will panic and sell their coins even if it means loss to them, If something like this will happen then I'm sure the industry will fall dramatically and there's no chance for it to rise again. well that's only my mere imagination but something like that could possibly happen.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:39:18 PM

Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.

The main two problems for me in crypto are security and confidence in the future. The first problem is particularly acute, as scammers do not sleep and every day there is news that some next guy lost all the money from his e-wallets. Having lost your digital currency you will not even be able to contact the police. The second problem is a huge volatility and waking up tomorrow you will not be sure how much your portfolio is worth now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Worried about finding work in the Republic of Belarus which is as good as bounty
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

the existence of bitcoin which is decreasing which is approaching the end of 2018 is very worrying, because the growth of non-significant numbers has an impact on ICO investors as holders of bitcoin and altcoin

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

Bitcoin will never depreciate and will exist forever. don't worry about it

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:42:31 PM

The most worried about is the market price of bitcoin. It is very low for now and many are nervous what will happened to bitcoin. Investing bitcoin or in crypto is really risky which needs positive vibes and patience in waiting.
Actually we dont need to worry when the price was falling unless we are losing so much of our money. If you have faith on bitocin you wont get worried instead you will see it as opportunity. Thats how positive investor look on the market price. In fact there are people whk invest more when the price was fslling because they still believe that bitcoin can recover.
Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

what I'm worried about now is. crypto that I bought. if the price is increasingly worthless. or change to zero. so I have to be patient to wait until the price rises again.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

To whatever extent the drop in beitcoin will be it really exposess some level of worry but this should not be to the extent of assuming $0 for it and in that case of assumption it put investors to fear and even interested members who desires to join this noble fraternity. I confident things will be well soon. We endured when things were good and so as we must stay together this time .

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:08:05 AM

I think it's when to see the price is down because I don't know how much the price will down. I think right now, I only watch the market flow and I am sure that the crypto market will rise again. I don't feel too afraid now because I see that this will happen in many times and this is what's going on in the crypto market. As long we can stay calm and not panic, I am sure that there is a way to solve every problem so we can still make some profit.

And when the crypto become $0, I cannot make money again from the crypto, and I think that is the time for me to search another way to make money. But, I don't think that the crypto market will be like that because cryptocurrency still a new thing which does not reach all people and cryptocurrency have a big chance to grow more in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bandaro

Activity: 513
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:15:23 AM

The fear that I feel is the inactivity of bitcoin due to the drop in prices on the global market so that bitcoin is not valuable at all.But as long as bitcoin is still fluctuating, this fear does not need to discourage us. Bitcoin still has the possibility to be even better.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:49:36 AM

Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.
The only thing I worry about is mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.  I think mass adoption is happening at a rather slow pace and for Bitcoin  to have a stable and high intrinsic value we need mass adoption.
Yes,  I worry a little about price drop but I know that this is an infant market and this explains why there is a lot of volatility. With time we shall have stability and then we can all smile.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:12:40 AM

I am worry about those investors who are declining the volatility of the market. They feel impatience on cyptocurrency because of many speculations spread over the internet.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Aramazdi

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:39:13 AM

what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
do not think pessimistically, because your fears are your weakness, so do not ever feel afraid , in bitcoin trading the price increases is a basic thing there is no word always profit in trading there are times when we also feel loss so smart we are smart in addressing unstable crypto prices ,  always taking profits in uncertain prices and being a person who is always forward thinking , this is just support from fellow traders.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

Generally, i feared of losing money in crypto trading. But the most one that i feared of is to be left in thin air and all of my crypto assets value drops by all weak hands into zero and devs run away withour trace.
Lunalionn

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:17:56 AM

FOr me, i am worrying about this red time. People tend to become a panic seller but not hold. I don't want to suffer a loss and still stay here. But I don't know how long can I wait. Cry Cry
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

Low demand but a lot of supply so that prices decline, this law is indeed unavoidable. Concerns often occur at low prices and a continuing red market. The holders are restless and investors are ready to take this opportunity so that they will benefit later.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
legok

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

I think many of people worry about any thing, for me it is about crypto, i worry about my wallet we have to save our wallet of crypto bitcoin..
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

Concerns that indeed make the holders restless, namely the market that goes down without stopping, with this situation makes people more sensitive and confused because many have lost. Even to survive is still uncertain, but this world of crypto is full of risks, and risks must be overcome by being patient and thinking positively that all this is only temporary.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

I am worried that the price of bitcoin will decrease even further, because I have several bitcoins that I hold, and that makes me worry that bitcoin is going down and it's hard to go back up again.

Elizabethkjenkins

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

I'm worry that the price will go down and never back up. I check everyday, when btc is up its just for few days and btc go down for a week!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: