Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you worried about?  (Read 1577 times)
Alisa014

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Also, what do you think it will happen with Etherium?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

I'm worried that there will be Ethereum 2.0 with a similar story like 1.0 just without mining involved Grin Cheesy

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

yeah people are worried to much cause of this price keep falling down and they're end up panic selling all of their investment. i think you should buy bitcoin now cause in the 10 years maybe the price will go high.

Quitthis

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Not much. A lot of alts are based on eth so if this one falls all fall. But I don't think that will happen
Alisa014

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:41:27 AM

I'm worried that there will be Ethereum 2.0 with a similar story like 1.0 just without mining involved Grin Cheesy

haha maybe Cheesy everything is possible these days
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

Not much. A lot of alts are based on eth so if this one falls all fall. But I don't think that will happen

But isn't that exactly what is happening right now? Cheesy ETH price fell a lot more than BTC recently.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

what I fear is when I see the condition of the price of bitcoin no longer has value and the cryptocurrency has not had too much demand, making me very scared because the price will fall and make many people go bankrupt and lose.

that's the worry of most people for short term but it shouldn't scare you in long term as long as you didn't invest what you couldn't afford to lose. If you think btc is doing bad just look at eth and other alts. imagine how their investors feel right now.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

what I fear is when I see the condition of the price of bitcoin no longer has value and the cryptocurrency has not had too much demand, making me very scared because the price will fall and make many people go bankrupt and lose.
what I'm worried about is if bitcoin is truly destroyed. because the price of bitcoin is now getting down and down, it cannot be predicted when it will rise and when it will decline. so that's what always makes me nervous and worried.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

There are many risk in every business but in this market we could have the unique worries.. It has been like a year that we had the cryptocurrency crush, as all you remember the price came down 20k to 7k.. After that day the market started to live, try to survive and we arrive to this days.. So when i check the price today it is near 4k and it hasn't been that low in last 2 years.. So there should be problem with the bitcoin and crypto market. This is my biggest worry that we see but we don't know really what is going on.. And if you don't know something you should scare of it..
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

I am worried because bitcoin price still goes down and some saying that bitcoin price go down until 1000$. I have some bitcoin that is why i am worrying if i sell it now or hold it.

Calm down, and don't worry too much, bitcoin is still very valuable and won't fall to $ 1000. Don't sell low because it will make you lose, hold the bitcoin you have because bitcoin still has the chance to rise.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

I think the most constant concern is what would happen if the cryptos fail? we see through time how many useful technologies did not succeed, and if that happened here? I really think that the cryptos could bring much to humanity and I would not like to see them disappear, but as nothing can ensure their success, I always have that thought behind my head.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
All members in this forum are now worried because of the price of bitcoin even me I am totally worried because most of money are in bitcoin. We can't deny that many people are now worried and most of them are gonna sell their bitcoin right now because they scared that the price will dropped to 0.
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

worry is a natural thing someone has, because in reality the market is currently dying. But we don't need to worry too much, because the market still has hope for stability. Always patient, there will be opportunities to make a profit.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Bounty Don

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

Not only me, most of the traders are worried about the situation in the Crypto market. Because the prices of all other currency, including Bitcoin, have been going down fast. In this way, if the crypto price drops, many traders will face losses and leave the market. And for this the investment in the crypto site could be reduced.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:57:17 PM

I do not have any fear that the price of bitcoin will go to zero, maybe I am blinded by my faith in bitcoin but to me that scenario is impossible, what I'm worried is how much time it is going to take to bitcoin to recover from this bear market? That is what I'm worried about because I do not know if I will have to hold my coins for a few more months or maybe for many more years.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

Im not worried because i didn't invest money i could fear to lose Smiley I invested just small amout of the money i could afford to lose and keep searching for jobs / tasks i could get paid in crypto Smiley So accumulating much as i can
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

Real mining is one of the reasons why Ethereum's prices soar. Large amounts of mineralization will increase supply, and this will help more people access Ethereum. More exchanges will take place that will help boost prices. If Ethereum 2.0 is no longer mining, it will not be able to pass Ethereum 1.0.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

I wouldn't term this as fear really but a major concern/worry. This is the issue of not being able to predict in reality the movement of the volatile cryptocurrency markets. You actually can't attribute the dip or the pumps to something specifically and also point out the real market manipulators! If this view resurfaces every where, Investors will sure bail out!
deviniter

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:35:26 AM

I'm worried if one day suddenly bitcoin becomes illegal. Indeed, now in developed countries it is legal to use bitcoin, but how if one day the government of these countries decides to re-use their respective currencies (no longer using bitcoin) in making transactions. It must be very bad for bitcoin users, because bitcoin has no price anymore. We don't know what will happen in the future.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:56:52 AM

I'm worried if one day suddenly bitcoin becomes illegal. Indeed, now in developed countries it is legal to use bitcoin, but how if one day the government of these countries decides to re-use their respective currencies (no longer using bitcoin) in making transactions. It must be very bad for bitcoin users, because bitcoin has no price anymore. We don't know what will happen in the future.
I do not think it would be illegal but im worried that the value will continue to go down and became hard to earn income, because no one know what will happen next and no one know who are those people controlling the market. I am still hoping that miracle came into crypto world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: