Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you worried about?  (Read 1577 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:25:25 AM

what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
You have every cause to get worried because the drop was sharp and sudden which took a lot of investors by surprise. But just as it happened by surprise, crypto and Bitcoin is capable of spiking suddenly. Keep promoting Bitcoin by creating more awareness, the market will certainly recover.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

I do not have any fear that the price of bitcoin will go to zero, maybe I am blinded by my faith in bitcoin but to me that scenario is impossible, what I'm worried is how much time it is going to take to bitcoin to recover from this bear market? That is what I'm worried about because I do not know if I will have to hold my coins for a few more months or maybe for many more years.
don't worry, thinking logically it is not possible for the price of bitcoin to be zero and worthless, we have many users on the market, why can it be worthless? it will not be possible. recover will definitely occur, only need a process to make the market stronger footing and make prices go up again, just be patient.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:32:44 AM

The first thing I was worried of was the spread of FUD, because in the future and now I feel there are more and more bitcoin users and surely newbie who have just joined the crypto industry will easily be hooked on that. Whereas for me there is a bearish market or a decline in value even to zero that is a risk due to the fluctuations of a cryptocurrency so I still have not worried about it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:54:14 AM

Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.

Actually the most things i worried about this cryptocurrency investment thats its would not recover in this bearish situation and everythings would been collapsed otherwise,i have a strong faith that all this things would recover soon maybe not this year ,but maybe soon next year the crypto market would recover and maintain its stability growth.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

I am worried because the market is still unstable and I need to earn money for some important things. To my mind, it is better to think positively and not worry about the future because it will be like we imagine it
My only concern is: public trust in bitcoin is lost. Because of what? Without trust, I believe the future of bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole will be bleak. Therefore all users or cryptocurrency lovers must always be active in cryptocurrency trading. As long as the trade continues, the cryptocurrency will remain.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

I'm worried if one day suddenly bitcoin becomes illegal. Indeed, now in developed countries it is legal to use bitcoin, but how if one day the government of these countries decides to re-use their respective currencies (no longer using bitcoin) in making transactions. It must be very bad for bitcoin users, because bitcoin has no price anymore. We don't know what will happen in the future.
now, the price of bitcoin in my opinion is still very high, if we compare it with a few years ago the current price of bitcoin is unrivaled so keep calm because in bitcoin there is a good blockchain so that bitcoin will continue to increase

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Im worried that bitcoin price increase because right now i dont have enough money to invest alot in bitcoin im afraid to missed the cheap price of bitcoin because for sure anytime from now bitcoin price will comeback again to @20k$.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.

What makes me worried about is that the time where bitcoin become worthless. Worthless become possible if the bitcoin price will continually goes down because there will be no investors invest with bitcoin. But I firmly believe that investors have their own strategy to deal with it so I am praying that bitcoin recovers from it.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

My worry is about the political side because it can do a major damage to bitcoin and its future also if political sector in the world make negative decision against bitcoin means there is no future for any digital currency because even we like or not most cryptocurrency prices in the market are determined today by considering bitcoin prices and it has a huge impact from politics so i hope no restriction will come from politics to its progress

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

basically we don't need to feel fear or worry. it all depends on the dollar exchange rate, and we certainly are. Because of what? because we are required to always be observant and careful about the situation, especially about bitcoin and the dollar, we should not let our guard down, because it could be a dollar when it's high or vice versa and we can play bitcoin or crypto according to our own targets.
okay guys !!
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

Im worried that bitcoin price increase because right now i dont have enough money to invest alot in bitcoin im afraid to missed the cheap price of bitcoin because for sure anytime from now bitcoin price will comeback again to @20k$.
This is it we are most worried about that if bitcoin will increase we do not have much funds to invest at this current rate. I am sure about it that price will bounce and increase. Anyway, let us be confident that btc price can recover.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

The truth is, I'm worried that bitcoin's price will not come back anymore and it might continue to become low and die. But I am still hoping that it will recover in the future.
vivinamie

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

Actually, I have a little worry about the current market. A day by day, the whole market going down fast. It means all actions are going down. So it's very effective for me and us because some people have hold lots of altcoins and some people are did investments in ICOs. Personally, I did these both. Actually, I have a little worry about the current market condition, But I hope it will be fixed soon.
cheerfulrobot

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

I believe that the appropriate response is self-evident. Nowadays a significant number of us are anxious in light of the fact that showcase is red for quite a while as of now and it doesn't appear to recuperate in closest occasions. A few people lose cash on it, some frenzy offer everything. Regardless I hold and don't generally lose a considerable measure yet I'm as of now tired of checking rates each day and seeing just more terrible things. some say it will recuperate soon, another demonstrate it will fall twice more. We can just trust ourselves and our instinct.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

The most i worried about in cryptocurrency world is,  if those prices right now will still or will continue to go down and down,i think people will stop investing into it because in everyday, they are lossing their investments because of dump prices. I hope that it will not come in the future.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

I worry that btc won't increase in price much in the nearest future. To my mind, btc is going to rise but i don't know how much. As I have several coins of btc
I want to sell them at higher price
Having a feelings of worrying or anxiety I think was already can't be stop anymore, once we choose wrongly were in the end we will suffer of our wrong choice, but if we choose rightly we will reap the benefits of our decision, isn't right? So, if you still have faith or belief into bitcoin take away all your worries and doubt in it, instead you've have to hold on it.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

Of course, the biggest excitement of every bitcoin is the price. Especially in the current market situation. It is falling lower and lower, even the true believers in this technology are questioned. But we just have to ride out this adverse period.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

I think that there is always something to worry about but this doesn't mean that we need panic because this will lead to nowhere. To my mind,it is better to be calm and not worry about anything. This will help you to live and enjoy your work
Every kind of thing have problems but this kind of problems are the key to make that thing better, we can say that bitcoin have lots of problem today but I believe that oneday all that problems will be solved and its price become higher and higher.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
M4NDELL

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

I am very concerned about the general situation in the cryptocurrency market, namely, the fall in the rate of Bitcoin and altos, a large number of unpromising ICOs, a decrease in the earning potential on the cryptocurrency market, hacking wallets and the like. I fully understand that my mood is provoked by negative news that surrounds us, but in such a situation it is very difficult to keep cool.
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

The sudden drop in price that happens to bitcoin is a source of worry. The fluctuation in price is a major issue not only bitcoin but also alt-coins. Holders as well as traders in crypto currency experience this from time to time, though the fluctuation range really matters. The moment a coin/token drops in price means a loss to the investor/trader. This is what bothers me greatly as regards trading in crypto.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: