Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin still dipping. What should we do?  (Read 1279 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

OP you are in panicking state and that's normal for someone that experienced this fall for the first time. Those people that are telling you to stop and just sell all you've got wants to protect your money and probably wanted you to cut your losses. I won't encourage you if you are also worried, the decision lies in your hands and if you think that there's space for bitcoin to rise in the future then hold. But if you think that its just getting worse, then sell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paypalserbia97

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

I often visit this site. I'll leave a link, so can you. These are news about bitcoin and rates.
https://currentbtcrate.com/
HayaH

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Take some time to learn more about the overall technology behind Bitcoin and decentralized block chain ledgers. Any little bit you further to understand the underlying technology helps you ride out these drops much better. Then look into some of the new projects that are coming out and about through the block chain and crypto community. There's a lot of really neat stuff being created these days. Not all of it will succeed, but seeing what's being done with the technology can do a lot to give you hope in a bear market (even if you're like me and don't understand all of it that well yet).

In addition if you believe in Bitcoin as a technology you can take a little bit of spare money and invest a little more into Bitcoin while the price is low. This way if you've lost some earlier in this bear market you can get it at a much lower price now so when it raises you can average yourself better. Either way you end up with MORE bitcoin.

If you really want to get rid of some Bitcoin, try to buy something with some of your bitcoin rather than selling it at the market and "dumping it". That way you get something out of it, support adoption and learn how to actually use it better. You'll also make the person earning it smile too Smiley. Alternatively you can try to donate some Bitcoin to a worthy charity that may accept it and do some good with it.

Don't let the market scare you; rather educate yourself, invest while prices are low or use some of it for something cool to help with adoption.

I'm still a relative newbie, so also heed the advice of more knowledgeable people here on this forum. Just don't panic; great technology takes a while to get mainstream adoption.

TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

I think that it is necessary to wait for the growth of Bitcoin and not to sell now, even if it goes further down. Bitcoin now has an attractive price to buy, so I advise you to buy it now .
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:24:38 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 04:31:13 AM by callyf

Hi All knows it goes up and down just holding is the best way
Hope you like my reply
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

Honestly my opinion is that we should not follow like a flock of sheep and sell bitcoin ! It is necessary to be patient and it only it can bring profit to each of us !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

When Bitcoin goes dip then Buy is the next option, lets buy to HODL. Those who are afraid of the dip and don't want to buy should HODL their coins for the market to bounce back. The very crash of Wednesday was the last crash before a bull run set in, so, hold patiently as the dip will soon be over.

Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

Best option is to hodl your Bitcoin and not fall prey of panic sell off. During such period, those that have the heart to hodl and buy more would conveniently buy from you to make more profit later.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

It's time to hold on your crypto holdings rather than panicking and whining about it. To help yourself out from losing in this field, you have to always be patient and knows how to wait for the proper time to come before you will sell your cryptos.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:39:05 AM

Better not panic with current market condition. Its true hard to see our portfolio decreased the value but i think its temporary. I am prefer wait and see because the market is not good for trade or selling
Maysummer

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

Do not care much about it. Just let the price move naturally, I believe that when you just spend all time to worry about it, it will continue going down. All you have todo is waiting.
bigtitsmomma

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

SELL NOW AND GET OUT --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059138.0
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

Still, FUD's werr getting worse as they had tried to pull over their claim was true and for that they said that its better to withdraw investment now or one will regret later. This is now another problem that made me confuse. Now, I had continue checking the market price movement and checking also the chart. I had made a screenshot of the chart. See the image below:

Please let me know so that I could also made some adjustments.
It still continue to fall. What should we do now? Do you have any plans for bitcoin investment now?
Don't believe such FUDs. Some of them are just talking so that the price can dip further in order for them to buy cheap. Experience has taught me that in times like this, it is best to hold or even buy more.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
life time trader

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

compare to when bitcoin started till now bitcoin as become more popular now tech as spread to many people and many investors are willing to enter into crypto soon there will be a bullrun  
CiCoin

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Bitcoin dipping we can do the following 1. if you have BTC, wait and hold for it to go up later or next year 2. if you have some cash buy the dip and set to sell at a higher price to earn some profit 3. if you think it will go down more, sell some now and buy at lower price. basically if you have coins, you just wait and hold couple of months to have better price later. Bitcoin is the future, it will go up sooner or later. relax and enjoy the roller coaster.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

Obviously, its really making us frustrated. Everytime i see charts with all the downward motion is just giving me a bad day. But we can never tell what might happen in the next few months. I am not sure about this bull run happening next mnth or next year but hoping this will give us a slight hope of light that crypto world will boom again and give all the investors a major comeback. All we need is an extra patience, maybe this will reward us someday, not sure if its a good reward or another downfall (wish not).
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

do not continue to be buried in grief, not just bitcoin who are experiencing such conditions, all types of crypto currencies have decreased in price. therefore we should not continue to discuss the fall in the price of bitcoin, it will make things worse.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

I do not think there is anything we can do about the price of bitcoin going down right now. The best we can do is wait until the price goes back up again. Plus, the price has always been playing around $5000-6000 mark for the past few months, so I do not think there is anything we need to be alarmed of.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

It still continue to fall. What should we do now? Do you have any plans for bitcoin investment now?

First, don't panic. If you do price tracking you are panicking. Leave the track. Stay away from the charts for a while. It is very dangerous to stay indecisive in the market. Buy or sell, no matter what your decision, you must be patient.

Don't worry about Bitcoin anyway. I think we've had the last losses. We'll win again like before.

just forget it for a moment... come back when the news of bull come back. till then just leave it.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

I often visit https://coinmarketcap.com to check bitcoin market price. And to what like other had said that the bitcoin has made some dip. The problem with the current market on the investors will worry the investors and will do panic selling. Still, FUD's werr getting worse as they had tried to pull over their claim was true and for that they said that its better to withdraw investment now or one will regret later. This is now another problem that made me confuse. Now, I had continue checking the market price movement and checking also the chart. I had made a screenshot of the chart. See the image below:

Oh no,right its still dipping so l have look for an income.I have to trade so that l have profit anytime.Even if its small but can help to our needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: