Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is about to collapse this week  (Read 1484 times)
bigtitsmomma (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:12:22 AM
Merited by teramit (10), vit05 (1)

check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:20:46 AM

Your username says a lot about you op. Do you seriously expect people to believe you especially considering your ranking in this forum? This thread is a joke. Bitcoin has survived far worse situations in the past and has always come out on top.

What makes you think that it won't survive now all of a sudden? Bitcoin could potentially rally again by the end of the year due to BAKKT and many other reasons which is why you need to think before writing such useless posts.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

Don't know how you're planning on benefiting by spreading this fear, but the VOL looks pretty normal/standard to me: https://imgur.com/a/rwT2l4v

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

This is actually the sort of news that spreads FUD amongst bitcoin investors and traders

But thank goodness no one is gonna be taking you seriously considering you have proven to have 0 knowledge about the bitcoin or of what you're saying

Go and study more about the bitcoin
Before scribbling down unsolicited facts
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

Don't know how you're planning on benefiting by spreading this fear, but the VOL looks pretty normal/standard to me: https://imgur.com/a/rwT2l4v

Volume is continuously below 4b for last many days... this hasn't happened in last 1 years (i.e. vol below 4b for many days)

you seriously dont find that odd??

Meet me here again when BTC is below 5.5k in 10 days .... and that is a very very conservative prediction... its gonna be worse.
bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

This is actually the sort of news that spreads FUD amongst bitcoin investors and traders

But thank goodness no one is gonna be taking you seriously considering you have proven to have 0 knowledge about the bitcoin or of what you're saying

Go and study more about the bitcoin
Before scribbling down unsolicited facts

If you think those who post and read comments over here move the markets ... then you are sadly mistaken .... any stir here just cannot create enough momentum to make any difference ...... whales do that
Initscri

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

Please don't double post, quote within 1 post. It just creates spam on the forum. You should probably edit your previous post.

Volume is continuously below 4b for last many days... this hasn't happened in last 1 years (i.e. vol below 4b for many days)

Meet me here again when BTC is below 5.5k in 10 days .... and that is a very very conservative prediction... its gonna be worse.

But it's exactly that, a prediction. The volume has been lower before, and hasn't followed your prediction going forward. Markets are complicated, and anyone who states they 100% know the future of Bitcoin (or stocks, etc) are lying.

I'll touch base in 10 days and see what happens. I just think it's harsh to believe that BTC is going to crash simply due to a slightly lower amount of volume since 1 year ago. Bitcoin has been showing stability in the last bit, which IMO is important. A period with less volatility could be beneficial for Bitcoin.

bigtitsmomma (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

Please don't double post, quote within 1 post. It just creates spam on the forum. You should probably edit your previous post.

But it's exactly that, a prediction. The volume has been lower before, and hasn't followed your prediction going forward. Markets are complicated, and anyone who states they 100% know the future of Bitcoin (or stocks, etc) are lying.

I'll touch base in 10 days and see what happens. I just think it's harsh to believe that BTC is going to crash simply due to a slightly lower amount of volume since 1 year ago. Bitcoin has been showing stability in the last bit, which IMO is important. A period with less volatility could be beneficial for Bitcoin.

Stability at better USD/BTC value and good volume would have been a good sign .... but right-now its exactly the opposite ....

Yeah... lets meet in 10 days
Initscri

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Stability at better USD/BTC value and good volume would have been a good sign .... but right-now its exactly the opposite ....

Yeah... lets meet in 10 days

For sure, we'll touch base in 10 days. What percentage do you believe BTC is going to crash? If you were to speculate a percentage..

decentralvirtue

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

This seems more like a panic attack than a logical decision. Bitcoin has faced far worse and has still up. Prices of the bitcoin don't exactly determine its future. Rather the fact that SEC and various other governments are to provide their verdict is a clear depiction of bitcoin being taken seriously. You should have at least researched a little bit before you made this post. I get that you are a newbie because I am too. But causing unnecessary concern is mainly due to the lack of research.

Hope you do learn from this.
Please research the next time.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

I get it that you had plans to buy bitcoin in a dip that never happened and now you are frustrated because you can no longer day trade and make the little profit you were making but I don't get this silly title talking about "collapse of bitcoin" just because you can no longer make profit thanks to bitcoin stability Cheesy

Only Bitcoin
decentralvirtue

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

I get it that you had plans to buy bitcoin in a dip that never happened and now you are frustrated because you can no longer day trade and make the little profit you were making but I don't get this silly title talking about "collapse of bitcoin" just because you can no longer make profit thanks to bitcoin stability Cheesy

Exactly. This seems to be an impulsive thread. I mean if the bitcoin prices become stable the government is more like to adopt it. After all the government did not like too much volatility.
If anything this means that the government will undoubtedly rule in favor of cryptocurrencies.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

if you really thought bitcoin is about to collapse this week then you would have never created this topic here warning others. you would have moved fast to sell your bitcoins before it drops....

but i guess you have already sold it late before when price was lower and now you are in a loss wishing for a drop to buy back Grin

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
VivianJacob

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

Please don't spread the fear in this forum . It s only personal prediction , not sure ,just not worried about that
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

Though crypto is not a do or die or a forced believing. Once you're a trader, you're meant to enter at a particular time and come out at a certain time as well. Even though I don't see the collapse of bitcoin or cryptocurrency this particular week. It's collapse days is not even near by. Though an end might come any time soon but not this soon.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

check out the, volume and MACD trends.Volume is dipping very very rapidly .....its over guys... get out while you can ....

I think no one knows when the Bitcoin end.So do not predict that it will end or collapse this week and tell to the bitcoin holders to sell their bitcoin.
GemmaJon

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

Do you have any aim in that article, I don't want to say that  , but you  make the situation worse  by this prediction
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

Please don't spread the fear in this forum . It s only personal prediction , not sure ,just not worried about that
Don't worry, you will see a lot of reaction in here and almost all of us wouldn't believe some fud like this. Don't forget people already smarter and we will keep to hold even what happen with bitcoin.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

Well you are wrong OP. Those pictures were only stated the bitcoin volatility in the past few days bitcoin has stabilized that is why you were able to see low bar in the graph. It does not make sense on about the collapse of the bitcoin.

You were just spreading FUD OP and mind you that there are many users here that will going to use their report button on you for this FUD.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

If you think those who post and read comments over here move the markets ... then you are sadly mistaken .... any stir here just cannot create enough momentum to make any difference ...... whales do that
OP, you are just another butthurt shill trying to spread FUD in the forum. Get your personal propaganda back to r/bitcoin where other altcoin shills are going to support you and you wont get trashed like this here. Keep on drinking  that bullshit koolaid and make false predictions on single Technical Indicators.

If you dont know how to use the MACD values and how to play your money right and/or lost money trying to join a pump and dump then dont spew your vomit here and do some research before actually investing your money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x